إجابة الاسئله المتعلقه ببرنامج العماله المهره 2014 - منتديات المطاريد
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وَهُوَ الَّذِي فِي السَّمَاءِ إِلَٰهٌ وَفِي الْأَرْضِ إِلَٰهٌ ۚ وَهُوَ الْحَكِيمُ الْعَلِيمُ (84) وَتَبَارَكَ الَّذِي لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَعِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (85) "الزخرف"

منتديات المطاريد | الهجرة الى كندا | الهجرة الى استراليا

DeenOnDemand

BBC NEWS

آخر 10 مشاركات
    Almatareed Mobile Version
    (الكاتـب : Admin ) (آخر مشاركة : Thomashib)
    المعادلة الكندية للصيادلة
    (الكاتـب : Batman ) (آخر مشاركة : LucasCen)
    حل مشكلة في ادراج مقاطع الفيديو
    (الكاتـب : يسر ) (آخر مشاركة : JamesCem)
    العملة الرقمية Tether ورمزها USDT
    (الكاتـب : حشيش ) (آخر مشاركة : JamesCem)

Arabic Discussion Forum with a Special Interest in Travel and Immigration

Immigration to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

Egypt and Middle East Politics, History and Economy

Jobs in Saudi Arabia, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

العودة   منتديات المطاريد > شؤون المغتربين > الهجرة إلى كندا

الهجرة إلى كندا
    المنتدى بإشراف Ehab Salem,Remon.soliman,Muhammad Gad

الهجرة إلى كندا

إجابة الاسئله المتعلقه ببرنامج العماله المهره 2014

الهجرة إلى كندا والولايات المتحدة واستراليا

مواقع هامة وإعلانات نصية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
    قديم 9th May 2014, 11:39 PM M,Nagib غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 1
    Silver Member

M,Nagib will become famous soon enough

M,Nagib's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي إجابة الاسئله المتعلقه ببرنامج العماله المهره 2014

أنا : M,Nagib

Answering Your Questions
    Wow, we have been getting a million questions from everyone! Guess what, they are almost all the same! So, I sat down for 7 hours this week and wrote out comprehensive answers to the most common questions that we are receiving about the Federal Skilled Worker Program. This is a long e-mail, but for those looking for the answers to their questions, this is where you will find them.

FAQ

1. Can I use IELTS Academic results for my Federal Skilled Worker Application

No. Only IELTS – General Training results are accepted for use by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Some people who applied for Quebec Skilled Worker will believe that IELTS – Academic is accepted, but Quebec Skilled Worker is administered by a totally different agency: MICC, not CIC, and CIC only accepts IELTS – General Training results.

الموضوع الأصلي : إجابة الاسئله المتعلقه ببرنامج العماله المهره 2014     -||-     المصدر : منتديات المطاريد     -||-     الكاتب : M,Nagib

رد مع اقتباس

Latest Threads By This Member
    Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
    محـــاورات المطـــاريد الـــــرياضيه الشباب والرياضة M,Nagib 1 641 20th January 2015 08:34 AM
    مغارة المحاورات الدانماركيه الهجرة إلى أستراليا ونيوزيلاندا والسويد khaled_sabry 8 3205 22nd December 2014 08:40 PM
    Canadian Real Life Between fantasy and reality الهجرة إلى كندا moamana 13 1113 26th November 2014 08:16 AM
    إجابة الاسئله المتعلقه ببرنامج العماله المهره 2014 الهجرة إلى كندا mosafr 85 6588 9th May 2014 11:39 PM

قديم 9th May 2014, 11:40 PM M,Nagib غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 2
    M,Nagib
    Silver Member

افتراضي

2. My IELTS-GT Results are from 4 years ago, can I still use them?

No. IELTS – General Training results must be less than 2 years old at the time they are received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 9th May 2014, 11:40 PM M,Nagib غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 3
    M,Nagib
    Silver Member

افتراضي

3. I went to university in a English-speaking country, am I still required to write the IELTS-GT exam?

Yes. No one is exempted from the requirement to submit IELTS – GT results, regardless of their country of origin, country of residence, country of education or language of instruction at university/secondary school.

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 9th May 2014, 11:42 PM M,Nagib غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 4
    M,Nagib
    Silver Member

افتراضي

4- I’m from an English-speaking country, am I still required to write the IELTS GT exam?

Yes. No one is exempted from the requirement to submit IELTS – GT results, regardless of their country of origin, country of residence, country of education or language of instruction at university/secondary school.

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 9th May 2014, 11:42 PM M,Nagib غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 5
    M,Nagib
    Silver Member

افتراضي

!For Medical Professionals Only

5. I reside in an English-speaking country, am I still required to write the IELTS-GT exam?

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 9th May 2014, 11:43 PM M,Nagib غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 6
    M,Nagib
    Silver Member

افتراضي

6. My language of instruction at university/secondary school was in English, am I still required to write the IELTS – GT exam?

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 9th May 2014, 11:43 PM M,Nagib غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 7
    M,Nagib
    Silver Member

افتراضي

7. I got 6.5 bands overall on my IELTS-GT, but I scored 5.5 in Reading, do I still qualify as my total score is above 6.0?

No. Regardless of your overall band score, you must score a minimum of 6.0 bands in each module: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 9th May 2014, 11:44 PM M,Nagib غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 8
    M,Nagib
    Silver Member

افتراضي

8. I wrote the DELF exam when I was trying to apply for the Quebec Skilled Worker Program, can I use my DELF exam results towards my Second Official Language points for the FSWP?

No. DELF exam results are not accepted by CIC for the FSWP. They can only be used for Quebec Immigration programs which are administered separately from CIC. TEF exam results are the only French-language test results accepted.

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 9th May 2014, 11:44 PM M,Nagib غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 9
    M,Nagib
    Silver Member

افتراضي

9. I scored 7.0 in Listening on my IELTS – GT exam. It is in between two scores on the chart. How many points do I receive?

4 Points. For the Listening module, only in IELTS – GT, there is a gap between scores of 6.0 and 7.5 when converting to CLB. Scores of 6.0, 6.5 and 7.0 receive 4 points. It is only until you reach 7.5 that you can claim 5 points. Half-points, such as 4.5 points, are not awarded.

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 9th May 2014, 11:45 PM M,Nagib غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 10
    M,Nagib
    Silver Member

افتراضي

Popular Topics – 2014 Federal Skilled Worker Program

1. Converting IELTS to CLB Levels

CLB stands for Canadian Language Benchmarks. The CLB standardizes all the English-tests from around the world and assigns their values a score between 1-12. In the assessment of Federal Skilled Worker Program applications, visa officers look at the CLB *****alents of the IELTS scores to determine the appropriate language points.

You can convert IELTS – CLB by visiting: https://www.skilledworkercanada.com/language-charts/

Look at the first chart
    Find the IELTS-GT score for Listening
    Look two columns to the left under “FSW First Language Points” to find the corresponding score
    As mentioned in the FAQ #9, under Listening only, there is a gap between the scores of 6.0 and 7.5. Scores of 6.0, 6.5 and 7.0 receive 4 points. It is only until you reach 7.5 that you can claim 5 points. Half-points, such as 4.5 points, are not awarded.
    Look one column to the left to note the CLB *****alent of your IELTS score
    Repeat Steps 1-4 for Reading, Writing and Speaking

2. Assessing Second Language Points

If an applicant wants to claim Second Language Points for French, they can claim up to 4 points by scoring a minimum of CLB 6 on the TEF exam. A TEF – CLB conversion chart can be found here: https://www.skilledworkercanada.com/language-charts/

If an applicant scores CLB 6 or higher in any category on the TEF exam: Listening, Reading, Writing or Speaking, they are awarded 1 point in each category, to a maximum of 4 points.

3. Age “Lock-In”

For the sake of assessment and the allocation of points, an applicant’s age is “locked-in” on the date that the application is received at the Centralized Intake Office. Therefore, if they have their birthday during the time of assessment, their age on the date that the application was received at CIO will be assessed, not their age at the time of assessment by the visa officer.

4. Work Experience – Points Awarded for all “Skilled” Work

One of the biggest points of confusion for people is regarding calculating the amount of points awarded under Work Experience. Some people are under the impression that they can only claim work experience points in the occupation for which they are applying. This is false.

Applicants can claim points for all “skilled” full-time work experience they have accumulated in the past 10 years. “Skilled” is defined by CIC as being classified under NOC Codes 0, A and B. Low-skilled work experience does not count for any points whatsoever.

For example, Mr. Smith’s profile reads as follows:

Civil Engineer – 18 months
    Quantity Surveyor – 30 months
    Geotechnical Engineer – 8 months
    Construction Labourer – 3 years (part-time in university)

In this case, Mr. Smith is applying under this year’s Federal Skilled Worker Program as a Civil Engineer, NOC 2131. To calculate his points:

Identify all of the “skilled” work experience
    Civil Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Geotechnical Engineer – qualifies
    Construction Labourer – does not qualify as it is a low-skilled, NOC D position which was also part-time in nature.
    Add together the total months of “skilled” experience
    18+30+8 = 56 months
    Convert 56 months to years and round-down
    4.66 years = 4 years.
    Convert 4 years to points
    “4-5 years” = 13 points

Many people incorrectly assume that an applicant can only claim points for their work experience in the occupation under which they are applying. This is false.

5. Work Experience – Rounding Years

Citizenship and Immigration Canada uses the following definitions in regards to the definitions of years:

Work Exp. (Years) Work Exp. (Months)
    1 year 12 months – 23 months
    2-3 years 24 months – 47 months
    4-5 years 48 months – 71 months
    6 years + 72 months +
    Therefore, always be conservative in your estimation of work experience duration. To be perfectly accurate, break down the length of employment to months and then calculate the appropriate points using a cumulative total of all “skilled” work, calculated in exact months.

6. Education Points – Understanding: “Two or more post-secondary credentials, one of which is a three-year or longer post-secondary credential”

This means that the applicant holds at least a 3-year or longer post-secondary credential (such as a Bachelor’s Degree or 3-year Diploma) as well as holding another degree or diploma (such as a second Bachelor’s Degree or another Diploma) which is not a Master’s level degree or above.

If an applicant wants to claim points under this provision (for having multiple degrees), then they must have both of their credentials assessed by World Education Services (WES) during the ECA process.

رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
    2014, المتعلقه, المهره, الاسئله, العماله, ببرنامج, إجابة

إجابة الاسئله المتعلقه ببرنامج العماله المهره 2014

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الانتقال السريع

Currency Calculator
    Your Information
    RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML