Let's talk in english >> - الصفحة 3 - منتديات المطاريد
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وَهُوَ الَّذِي فِي السَّمَاءِ إِلَٰهٌ وَفِي الْأَرْضِ إِلَٰهٌ ۚ وَهُوَ الْحَكِيمُ الْعَلِيمُ (84) وَتَبَارَكَ الَّذِي لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَعِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (85) "الزخرف"

منتديات المطاريد | الهجرة الى كندا | الهجرة الى استراليا

DeenOnDemand

BBC NEWS

آخر 10 مشاركات
    Almatareed Mobile Version
    (الكاتـب : Admin ) (آخر مشاركة : Thomashib)
    المعادلة الكندية للصيادلة
    (الكاتـب : Batman ) (آخر مشاركة : LucasCen)
    حل مشكلة في ادراج مقاطع الفيديو
    (الكاتـب : يسر ) (آخر مشاركة : JamesCem)
    العملة الرقمية Tether ورمزها USDT
    (الكاتـب : حشيش ) (آخر مشاركة : JamesCem)

Arabic Discussion Forum with a Special Interest in Travel and Immigration

Immigration to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

Egypt and Middle East Politics, History and Economy

Jobs in Saudi Arabia, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

العودة   منتديات المطاريد > شؤون العلم والتعليم > Language Lab > Do you speak English

Do you speak English قواعد اللغة الإنجليزية

Do you speak English

Let's talk in english >>

الهجرة إلى كندا والولايات المتحدة واستراليا

مواقع هامة وإعلانات نصية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
    قديم 5th November 2009, 11:41 PM بطيخة غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 21
    بطيخة

بطيخة is on a distinguished road

افتراضي

أنا : بطيخة

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Badroora
    Hey Dudy nice to see you again and welcome back
    say hi to Aunt Nash and tell her we all miss her badly

Thank you so much
    Sure I will, and I am sure that she miss you as well

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 6th November 2009, 02:27 AM mohsen غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 22
    mohsen
    Silver Member

mohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant future

mohsen's Flag is: Canada

افتراضي

أنا : mohsen

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ضبش

thanks everybody for joining us here

Notice : nobody had paid his registering fees yet

let's begin

I'd like to talk about an important matter which might be important for many people who wants to immigrate , I'd made a topic about It before , but no body replied on me in spite of it's importance , so I hope that you will enter and give us your opinion

Immigration and consequences of raising your children in a western country

this is really the most worrying matter for me when i'm thinks in the immigration , our children will be raised in a western society which tradition's completely differs from our eastern and islamic traditions , how could we protect our children there . and how could we teach them the real islamic morals . how could we support them to face the external effects .

how could we make them love our religion despite the absence of the well being model and the intensive attack and defacement against islam and the eastern valuables

what will you had to do if you noticed that you son or daughter's manners gets worst
    and worst

when will you reach the "non returning point" when you can't control your people and then they're completely lost

if you made a great effort and could controlled the first generation (your sons ) how could you guarantee that your sons will make the same effort with their sons

what is the percentage of the succeeded cases of sons who raised in western countries and still tied by their father's religion and customs

the discussion board is opened

Mr Dabash

Here are the first two sentences of your essay.
    The green paragraphs correct the spelling mistakes. The red ones are “my way” of saying things. Last but not least, comments are indicated in black.

Regards

I'd like to talk about an important matter which might be important for many people who wants to immigrate

I would like to talk about a matter which might be important to many people who want to immigrate
    Avoid using the same word twice in a sentence.
    We say “a person who wants” and “people who want” because the word “people” refers to many.

I would like to discuss a topic that might be of interest to those who wish to immigrate.

I'd made a topic about It before , but no body replied on me in spite of it's importance , so I hope that you will enter and give us your opinion

I have made a topic about it before, but nobody replied despite its importance.

I have launched a similar thread previously but, despite its importance, I haven’t had any response. I hope that you will participate in the discussion this time around and express your opinion in that matter.

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 7th November 2009, 10:17 PM MFaisal غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 23
    MFaisal
    Golden Member

MFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond repute

MFaisal's Flag is: Zaire

افتراضي

أنا : MFaisal

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة maksoof

Mr Dabash

Here are the first two sentences of your essay.
    The green paragraphs correct the spelling mistakes. The red ones are “my way” of saying things. Last but not least, comments are indicated in black.

Regards

I'd like to talk about an important matter which might be important for many people who wants to immigrate

I would like to talk about a matter which might be important to many people who want to immigrate
    Avoid using the same word twice in a sentence.
    We say “a person who wants” and “people who want” because the word “people” refers to many.

I would like to discuss a topic that might be of interest to those who wish to immigrate.

I'd made a topic about It before , but no body replied on me in spite of it's importance , so I hope that you will enter and give us your opinion

I have made a topic about it before, but nobody replied despite its importance.

I have launched a similar thread previously but, despite its importance, I haven’t had any response. I hope that you will participate in the discussion this time around and express your opinion in that matter.

Thanks Mr\ Maksoof for joining us

In fact , I wrote this topic in may 2009 and after that date i tried to focus on The grammar and i hope that my grammar skills are slightly better.

I really appreciate your useful post ,

But i think your opinion is very important in The main topic's issue
    " consequences of raising your children in a western country , and how to avoid the cultural and moral conflict "

I'm waiting for your opinion

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 8th November 2009, 03:51 AM mohsen غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 24
    mohsen
    Silver Member

mohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant future

mohsen's Flag is: Canada

افتراضي

أنا : mohsen

Mr Dabash

Thanks for your comments

In fact, I was planning to comment on the rest of your essay but I'm very busy these days. However, I promise to do so as soon as possible

I guess the best way to improve your English is to indulge in reading! Also watching English movies (and try to avoid the subtitles) will help a lot. On the other hand, when watching Arabic movies, try to read the English subtitles - if available

In the mean time, I did a net search and found this free online course; you might want to check it

I wish you success in your endeavor

Regards

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 20th March 2010, 06:21 PM Damo غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 25
    Damo

Damo is on a distinguished road

افتراضي

أنا : Damo

!For Medical Professionals Only

I agree that raising children in the West can be a bit of a challenge but, however, is achievable. If the family is originaly intact -culturaly speaking- and provides a good role-model then the rest shouldn't be too hard. Staying in touch with those from your own culture is extremely important. Another vital issue is making sure your children understand that our culture and religion is not all about restrictions! They should be well aware of the fact that only because of our own cultural background we get to enjoy other aspects of life that others don't

Cheers

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 24th April 2011, 11:33 AM MFadel غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 26
    MFadel
    Silver Member

MFadel has a reputation beyond reputeMFadel has a reputation beyond reputeMFadel has a reputation beyond reputeMFadel has a reputation beyond reputeMFadel has a reputation beyond reputeMFadel has a reputation beyond reputeMFadel has a reputation beyond reputeMFadel has a reputation beyond reputeMFadel has a reputation beyond reputeMFadel has a reputation beyond reputeMFadel has a reputation beyond repute

MFadel's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي

أنا : MFadel

I Willlllll

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 24th April 2011, 12:08 PM le prince غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 27
    le prince
    Golden Member

le prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond repute

le prince's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي

أنا : le prince

I will not
    I've thought times times

I realized that it would be too difficult to control sufficiently there
    you can succeed alone or with a child
    but regarding a teen ager,it would be so risky

I hope being home before his 14

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 24th April 2011, 12:13 PM le prince غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 28
    le prince
    Golden Member

le prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond reputele prince has a reputation beyond repute

le prince's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي

أنا : le prince

good job dabash
    keep moving

how are you doing with your french
    ?

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16th September 2012, 04:20 PM sameh kelada غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 29
    sameh kelada

sameh kelada is on a distinguished road

sameh kelada's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي

أنا : sameh kelada

Count me with your team...I'm in

رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
    english, practice

Let's talk in english >>

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
    الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
    English Songs hoppa Do you speak English 12 12th January 2018 01:35 AM
    English Proverbs MFadel Do you speak English 19 16th September 2012 04:17 PM
    Almatareed English Club Badroora Do you speak English 21 4th September 2012 09:17 AM
    ::: 8in1 English Dictionary ::: Modest أرشيف أبواب الكمبيوتر والإتصالات 20 8th February 2009 07:04 AM

Currency Calculator
    Your Information
    RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML