الزيارة الاستكشافية لمانيتوبا 2013 من الألف الي الياء - منتديات المطاريد
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وَهُوَ الَّذِي فِي السَّمَاءِ إِلَٰهٌ وَفِي الْأَرْضِ إِلَٰهٌ ۚ وَهُوَ الْحَكِيمُ الْعَلِيمُ (84) وَتَبَارَكَ الَّذِي لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَعِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (85) "الزخرف"

منتديات المطاريد | الهجرة الى كندا | الهجرة الى استراليا

DeenOnDemand

BBC NEWS

آخر 10 مشاركات

Arabic Discussion Forum with a Special Interest in Travel and Immigration

Immigration to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

Egypt and Middle East Politics, History and Economy

Jobs in Saudi Arabia, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

العودة   منتديات المطاريد > شؤون المغتربين > الهجرة إلى كندا > مقاطعات كندا

مقاطعات كندا Canada Provinces

مقاطعات كندا

الزيارة الاستكشافية لمانيتوبا 2013 من الألف الي الياء

الهجرة إلى كندا والولايات المتحدة واستراليا

مواقع هامة وإعلانات نصية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
    قديم 13th January 2013, 07:59 AM BenoCanada غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 1
    Silver Member

BenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to behold

:Canada: الزيارة الاستكشافية لمانيتوبا 2013 من الألف الي الياء

أنا : BenoCanada

Alslam Alykom wa ra7mot Allah wabarakatoh,

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

This is my first topic for me in this great forum Almatareed, so I hope from Allah that this top will achieve the goal of this topic which will be is open the door for who does not have any relatives or his or her occupation in not in the list of Quebec or federal to be able to immigrant to Canada. So as many people know or knew or heard about Manitoba Exploratory Visit, this program is the easiest way to immigrant to Canada because it does not required any job offer, relatives or family or a strong tie in Canada or IELST at the beginning plus it is fast track (might be even faster than Quebec itself).

So here is the step by step to apply, Requirements, the whole procedure to have the whole vision of how this program works, advantages and disadvantages, questions and answer for common question.

In the name of Allah we start,

1-What are the requirements to apply for this program
    • You are between the ages of 21 to 49.
    • You have completed a minimum one-year post-secondary education or training program for which you received a diploma or certificate.
    • You have worked at least two years full-time in the past five years and can demonstrate that you can find a job in Manitoba in that occupation.
    • You can demonstrate a minimum of six points in English or French based on the MPNP Language Self-assessment (PDF) and/or a minimum score of 5 on an IELTS test (International English Language Testing System). (You may also be able to demonstrate your language ability in your interview with a MPNP program officer during your exploratory visit.) Note: Documented language test is required for lower skilled applicants under new minimum standards.
    • The MPNP is satisfied that you do not have a stronger connection to other provinces in Canada and have good potential to settle permanently in Manitoba.

2- Whole vision of the program:
    • Email an expression of interest. Subject line: Exploratory Visit Request (and date request sent). Will discuss later on in this topic
    • We will send you a questionnaire
    • You MUST return your completed questionnaires within 30 days. Include resumé and proof of English proficiency (IELTS test).Min 5 in IELTS or 6 form the list on the link attached below
    • If they see you that you are a potential candidate to Manitoba they will send you an Invitation to come to visit Manitoba (By email)
    • Then you must reply them back with an expected date of your trip so they can schedule and official appointment with an officer in Manitoba
    • You must apply for Visitor visa unless you hold an passport that does not require a visa to enter Canada ( This is the really hard part for Egyptian or any Arab country, Obtain a Canadian visitor visa is not that easy especially after lovely Revolution in Egypt and the economic situation in Egypt)
    • If you granded the Visa you send an email to them indicated the exact date that you are planning to travel to Canada so they can provide you the Interview date at the end of your visit
    • You travel to Canada with your spouse if you are married to do the following ( look for job not to work, you are not allow to work but allow to look for job, look for school for your kids ,if your occupation need regulation you need to contact your regulation body to see what is the procedure to work in Manitoba under your occupation, Rent , housing, communities activity )
    • At the end of your visit which min 7 days you will meet with an immigration officer to discuss with you about all your visit , what did you do? Where did you look for job? If you got a job offer or not, any business cards from an HR to prove that we went for interview or at least show him any effort and interesting in Manitoba market. Show his or her that you got familiar with Manitoba school system for your kids , show them that you got familiar with transportation systems like bus ticket price, buses lines and the famous bus stops, lifestyle there, rent and how much the rent and where would you like to live when you move, housing if you can afford buying a house, how much and where and why this particular area? Demonstrate any kind of social service like going to the Majid or Church, special service in any kids of society like Muslim or Arab society to prove that you are gonna be a social person and you would not leave Manitoba when you come or you will feel lonely or something like that. Show them pictures of all places that you have visited and why you like those places and finally handle them all the original documentation which you scanned them at the beginning which are your education, work experience letters, any training certificates, IELTS ,bank statement. YOU NEED TO DEMOSTRATE THAT YOU ARE GONNA BE A POTENTIAL , ACTIVE AND USEFUL PERSON FOR THE COMMUNITY OR FOR MANTIOBA IN GENERAL. At the end they will let you know if they accept your exploratory visit or not and if they accept you they will send you the original invitation letter within 30 days to your home address so you can do the next step.
    • Now you got the invitation letter, you go to their web site and submit all your papers with the application fees which I think 400 or 450 dollars I am not sure (the papers are IELTS, Education, work experience, passport, birth certificates)
    • You wait until they respond you and this step might take between 2 to 3 months once they analyze your paper they will send you the MPNP which is the real Nominee certificate so you can apply for CIC.
    • You send the original Nominee certificate with required documents to CIC
    • Between 3 to 6 months CIC will contact you to send the medical exam and the fingerprint certificate
    • THE VISA
    • GO TO MANITOBA.
    Advantages of this program
    1. You do not need any relatives or family or even friend to apply
    2. No job offer require to apply
    3. All occupation are welcome to this program with no restricted jobs J like Quebec or Federal.
    4. No English test need at the beginning but you need to demonstrate that you know English even IELTS 5 which basic
    5. Fast process (within 1.5 -2 years you are in Canada)
    6. straight process so you do not need any lawyer
    7. Most cool thing, you do not have to pay a Penney until you receive the official Nominee certificate.
    Disadvantages or Risk:
    1. ONLY 1 THINGS, VISITOR VISA L you must apply by your own to obtain your visitor visa.
    What are the benefits for Manitoba?
    1- Bringing people to rebuilt the province instead of large empty land
    2- Bringing people to PAY THEM TAXES J
    Summary of action must be taking immediately :
    1- See if you are qualifying for this program or if you met all the requirements mentioned above. If you do jump to step 2 if not just close your computer and go to the bathroom and cry and cry and cry until you feel relief JUST KIDDINGJ
    2- Write an Expression of Interest. And email to [email protected] . THIS Expression of interest MUST BE on the body of your email not as attached in to it.
    Topic must be cover on your expression of Interest
    • Introduce yourself and your family composition
    • Describe your qualifications, including any IELTS score, if you have taken it
    • Describe your work experience and the length of time you have worked. This area should be that which you intend to work in whilst in Manitoba
    • Describe what you have to offer and why you are interested in Manitoba
    • Mentioning that you have sufficient settlement funding.
    3- Prepare Educations, Work experience, update our CV, IETLS for the second email
    4- When we get the invitation whoever need Visitor visa start prepare your paperwork
    Until here we will stop to see who is gonna send the email and what is the respond from them and we will follow up after in chaa Allah we receive the invitation.
    So I hope all of us apply at the same time so we can arrange the visit at the same time too so we can all meet there even before immigrant to Canada so we can encourage each other and push us up and up.
    I hope from Allah this documents benefit anyone with a very tiny thing so Allah can help me too. Kan Allah fe 3on el 3ab ma dam el 3obd fe 3on a5yh.
    Please brothers and sister DO NOT HESITATE to ask me any question and not never ever thing that is question might be repeated or ridiculous or it is too much question, believe me I am feeling so happy when I am helping or providing any helpful information. And please forgive me of writing in English but as many knows I do not have Arabic keyboard and something like that can not use arabglish J , in the main time if you are planning to immigrant country their main first language is English I think you MUST lean this language so you can communicate with me and be a value member on their or new society .Also forgive me for so poor English and grammar mistake J
    Note: I will attaché all this document as a work document to make it easy to read it.
    Alslam alykom wa ra7mto Allah wabarakatoh
    A5okom
    Ahmad

الموضوع الأصلي : الزيارة الاستكشافية لمانيتوبا 2013 من الألف الي الياء     -||-     المصدر : منتديات المطاريد     -||-     الكاتب : BenoCanada

الملفات المرفقة

تحذير: يتوجب عليك فحص الملفات للتأكد من خلوها من الفيروسات

تحميل الملف
    إسم الملف : Exploratory visit 2013.zip‏
    نوع الملف: zip
    حجم الملف : 10.0 كيلوبايت
    المشاهدات : 232

رد مع اقتباس

Latest Threads By This Member
    Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
    الزيارة الاستكشافية لمانيتوبا 2013 من الألف الي... مقاطعات كندا shawi 5451 453648 13th January 2013 07:59 AM

قديم 13th January 2013, 08:05 AM BenoCanada غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 2
    BenoCanada
    Silver Member

BenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to behold

افتراضي

As I was excepting, J when I copy and past the words become socks so Please download the file attached on my first comments and read it in Microsoft work, it will way easy for you read it.

Alslam Alykom
    Ahmad

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 21st June 2015, 09:10 AM Ibrahim Mikhael غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 3
    Ibrahim Mikhael

Ibrahim Mikhael is on a distinguished road

Ibrahim Mikhael's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي

أنا : Ibrahim Mikhael

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة BenoCanada
    As I was excepting, J when I copy and past the words become socks so Please download the file attached on my first comments and read it in Microsoft work, it will way easy for you read it.

Alslam Alykom
    Ahmad

لو سمحت هو حضرتك خلاص هجرت لمانيتوبا ولا لسه

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13th January 2013, 08:11 AM BenoCanada غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 4
    BenoCanada
    Silver Member

افتراضي

My resource as a proof and for whoever want to read more about Exploratory visit to Manitoba
    https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how...ratory-visits/

Alslama Alykom and bil taofeek lil gameeeee3
    Alslam Alkom
    Ahamd

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13th January 2013, 08:14 AM aymanology غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 5
    aymanology
    Golden Member

aymanology has a reputation beyond reputeaymanology has a reputation beyond reputeaymanology has a reputation beyond reputeaymanology has a reputation beyond reputeaymanology has a reputation beyond reputeaymanology has a reputation beyond reputeaymanology has a reputation beyond reputeaymanology has a reputation beyond reputeaymanology has a reputation beyond reputeaymanology has a reputation beyond reputeaymanology has a reputation beyond repute

aymanology's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي

أنا : aymanology

!For Medical Professionals Only

مبروك التوبيك الجديد يا استاذ احمد

انا لقيت العنوان بالعربي قلت اخيرا بينو هيكتب عربي
    بس بجد معلومات ممتازه
    بالتوفيق للجميع

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13th January 2013, 08:31 AM BenoCanada غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 6
    BenoCanada
    Silver Member

افتراضي

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة aymanology
    مبروك التوبيك الجديد يا استاذ احمد

انا لقيت العنوان بالعربي قلت اخيرا بينو هيكتب عربي
    بس بجد معلومات ممتازه
    بالتوفيق للجميع

Sadiky el 3aziz fe el kifa7 Aymanology
    Alf shukr 3ala moda5litak, sa3b ya sa7by eny akeb 3araby.. dal 3inwan 3lshan aktebo 3araby a5ad miny rob3 sa3a fe el site bita3 Arabic keyboard.com hahahah imagine if I write everything in Arabic it will take me all day :)

atamana el ma3lomat tefed kol el nas

Alslam Alykom
    Ahmad

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13th January 2013, 08:22 AM zakarya غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 7
    zakarya

zakarya is on a distinguished road

zakarya's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي

أنا : zakarya

بارك الله فيك موضوع جميل وشرح وافي وكافي

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13th January 2013, 08:33 AM BenoCanada غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 8
    BenoCanada
    Silver Member

افتراضي

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zakarya
    بارك الله فيك موضوع جميل وشرح وافي وكافي

Alslam alykom Zakarya we ahlan byk

bil taofeek lil amee3 in chaa Allah

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13th January 2013, 08:43 AM zakarya غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 9
    zakarya

zakarya is on a distinguished road

zakarya's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي

أنا : zakarya

طيب افتح انا باول سؤال..
    اللي فهمته اني ابعت اتنين ايميل واحد cover letter او بمعني اخر تعريف بنفسي وبعيلتي وليه انا مهتم بمانيتوبا ... الايميل التاني فيه سكان للورق بتاعي؟؟؟
    ولا هو ايميل واحد بكتب فيه ال cover letter ومعاه attach سكان للشهادات والورق؟؟؟
    مع الشكر

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13th January 2013, 08:51 AM BenoCanada غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 10
    BenoCanada
    Silver Member

افتراضي

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zakarya
    طيب افتح انا باول سؤال..
    اللي فهمته اني ابعت اتنين ايميل واحد cover letter او بمعني اخر تعريف بنفسي وبعيلتي وليه انا مهتم بمانيتوبا ... الايميل التاني فيه سكان للورق بتاعي؟؟؟
    ولا هو ايميل واحد بكتب فيه ال cover letter ومعاه attach سكان للشهادات والورق؟؟؟
    مع الشكر

Ahlan beek ya Zakaryah
    No, first you have to send an email ONLY expression of interest which introduce yourself, family, career, education and work experience
    2 wait until they respond to you with antoher email with Questions
    3. they will send you another email to send them your CV, Education, Work experience and IELTS test within 30 DAYS from the date of last email

Hope it is clear now to you if not please let me know and will explain more
    Alslam Alykom

رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
    مانيتوبا 2013, manitoba 2013

الزيارة الاستكشافية لمانيتوبا 2013 من الألف الي الياء

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
    الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
    معادلة الطب البيطرى من الألف الى الياء الى كيبك bongeorge أرشيف الباب 78 28th July 2020 07:24 AM
    خطوات الإستقرار فى كيبك من الألف إلى الياء أدهم الشرقاوى دليلك إلى الهجرة لكندا 572 8th March 2020 07:54 AM
    THE 2013 DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT VISA PROGRAM DV-2013 Le Roi أبناؤنا فى الخارج 26 20th October 2014 02:49 PM
    من فضلكم مين عمل رحلة استكشافية لمانيتوبا؟ امل في الغد الهجرة إلى كندا 21 28th November 2012 11:17 PM
    الوثائق البريطانية 1974 ـ حرب أكتوبر أو عملية بدر من الألف إلى الياء سياسيا وعسكريا د. يحي الشاعر نصر اكتوبر 1973 1 3rd October 2012 07:11 AM

Currency Calculator
    Your Information
    RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML