Job Number: 2589690Business: GE CapitalBusiness Segment: Capital - InternationalAbout Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) facilitates the movement of finished inventory and certain account receivable between Manufacturers, Distributors and Dealers/Resellers. Being involved in all stages of the supply chain means we know what kinds of services will help you keep your business booming. For greater understanding of our global offering, visit www.gecdf.comPosted Position Title: Regional Sales Manager - QLD/NTCareer Level: ExperiencedFunction: SalesFunction Segment: Sales ManagementLocation: AustraliaU.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: Springfield CentralPostal Code: 4300Relocation Assistance: NoRole Summary/Purpose: As a Regional Sales Manager (RSM), you will focus on profitable growth of an existing portfolio of import, supply chain and inventory financing customers within an assigned territory (Brisbane, Brisbane West & Darwin). Strong emphasis on existing portfolio share of wallet growth and new business development will be key to your success along with your ability to effectively manage credit quality and provideEssential Responsibilities:
- To achieve sales objectives within an assigned territory to ensure that growth and profitability are achieved, with emphasis on quality of receivables & Customer service.
- To manage all aspects of individual client relationships for all Customers within the assigned territory for both wholesale and retail product offerings; including account servicing, account review, credit assessment, receivables control, volume & asset performance and cross regional referral results.
- Establish & maintain relationships with assigned Customers within a specific & defined region, concentrating predominately on:
o Providing a 1st class Customer experience & support for all Customers within an allocated region
o Volume & asset growth across all GE products for the specific region allocated, predominately wholesale and retail volumes through existing Customers
o Adherence to allocated Customer meeting strategies
o Increase dealer volume & asset penetration & entitlement through formal growth strategies
o Monthly and quarterly reviews of Customer base to be completed, concentrating on specific products & results vs plan
o Identify deficiencies in dealership road to sale process with an emphasis on driving retail penetration across all stakeholder levels
o Where targets are not met, identify causes and implement strategies & action plans to cover variations with Management
o Manage the start to finish accreditation / risk underwriting for new Customers and finance consultants as required across Distribution Finances offered products
o Provide on-going support & training for the regions Customer base
o Maintain comprehensive information on our direct competitors such as organisational structure, SWOT, operating plan details and targeting strategies
o Ensure all sales and customer interactions are always focused on value based selling, using the relevant Value Propositions and Value Stories to communicate a targeted, specific & consistent message around value vs price
New Business Development
- Proactively source new Customers to grow volume & assets over and above the core growth referred to above within a defined region across GE’S offered products.
- Once new customer are acquired concentrate on the specific Customer Relationship Management areas outlined above
- Maintain effective internal sales processes including effective management of the CRM database (sf.com), cross sell (GE Capital specific) and other required administrative tasks
- Look for opportunities for Cross Region referral (DF specific) in line with targets set on a monthly basis
- Undertake accurate & timely completion of stock inspections as required from time to timeQualifications/Requirements:
- Relevant Financial tertiary qualification (or similar) preferred
- Current Drivers license (frequent regional travel is required ~20%)
- Experience in B2B sales in the Finance Industry (preferably commercial finance)
- Experience building & managing client relationships
- Ability to read/understand financial statements/balance sheet
- Privacy Act and finance industry legislative knowledge
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Proven Customer Service skills
- Ability to work autonomouslyAdditional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics:
- Excellent written & verbal communication ability.
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Time Management, ability to prioritise
- Professional presentation
- Demonstrated relationship building skills
- Proven ability to identify growth opportunities with clearly demonstrated ability to close