Job Number: 2598848Business: GE CapitalBusiness Segment: Capital - InternationalAbout Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) facilitates the movement of finished inventory and certain account receivable between Manufacturers, Distributors and Dealers/Resellers. Being involved in all stages of the supply chain means we know what kinds of services will help you keep your business booming. For greater understanding of our global offering, visit www.gecdf.comPosted Position Title: Platinum Club CoordinatorCareer Level: ExperiencedFunction: Financial Services OperationsFunction Segment: Customer ServiceLocation: AustraliaU.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: North SydneyPostal Code: 2060Relocation Assistance: NoRole Summary/Purpose: The purpose of this position is to act as a single point of contact for a select number of CDF Customers. The Platinum Club Coordinator is to handle a range of enquiries and provide outstanding customer service to ensure their needs are met.
Ensure customers are satisfied with their current facility and continually review in conjunction with the respective Relationship Manager, to meet the changing needs of the customer.Essential Responsibilities: - Develop and maintain relationship with Dealers / Distributors by being their dedicated contact for issues / enquiries relating to their facility.
- Conduct regular customer visits and complete fortnightly customer calls.
- Provide assistance to the wider Operations Team to work through and solve complex enquiries. Ensuring issues are resolved quickly and accurately.
- First point of contact for CDF customer inbound calls
- Participate in EDI discussions with Platinum customers that are not yet on the EDI process and sell benefits of automating their invoicing process.
- Clear EDI Rejections to promote Invoices through for successful purchase & payment
-Identify areas that require improvement / development to meet the changing needs of the Business and our Customers.
- Continually liaise / communicate with Strategic Relationship Managers and State Leaders regarding status of customer facilities, issues, recent requests and general communication.
- Liaise with IT regarding system issues, new client set up etc. for COMS website. Provide training to new users and monitor conduct of web accounts.
- Managing the Held Approval queue in AIMS. Clearing all held Approvals within authority, following up customers for approval where needed, escalating to Collections and Risk teams for final approval where deficiencies and overline accounts.
- Identifying opportunities to offer customers temporary increases. (Non-Systemic Temporary Increase) Observing through the Held Approval queue those customers who are continually reaching their full credit limit value and could benefit from an increase to their limit. Working with sales to submit request to Risk / Underwriting to apply the increase where practicable.Qualifications/Requirements: - High level of organization skills
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office suite (word, excel etc)
- Experience in handling complaints and complaint resolution
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Proactive approach and commitment to Teamwork
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlinesAdditional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: - Outstanding customer service skills / interpersonal skills- Proficient time management and prioritisation skills- Accountable â?? takes ownership of issues through to resolution- Being proactive and resourceful- Customer Focused