Job Number: 2580795Business: GE DigitalBusiness Segment: Digital Commercial Prof Services & SupportAbout Us: For more than 100 years, GE has been building things that matter, from the light bulb, to the first jet engine, to the first x-ray machine. GE now operates in over 160 countries and employs more than 300,000 people worldwide.
Now, we are??re on the brink of a new revolution â?? the Industrial Internet revolution. Our company is undergoing a once-in-a-lifetime transformation to establish ourselves as the global Digital Industrial leader. It is??s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in. We combine decades of experience building innovative industrial machines with cutting-edge data science and analytics expertise.
By joining our team, you can spearhead this journey positioning our software solutions alongside our industrial businesses to deliver productivity and optimization for our key ASX100 customers. The investment in our software platform Predix, and our world leading cyber security products are fundamental to this success, and we seek driven passionate, flexible individuals who are excited by this challenge.
At GE Digital, you can make a real difference.
GE Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity.
http://www.ge.com/digital/Posted Position Title: ANZ Commercial Leader, GE DigitalCareer Level: ExperiencedFunction: SalesFunction Segment: Commercial ProgramsLocation: AustraliaU.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: North SydneyPostal Code: 2060Relocation Assistance: NoRole Summary/Purpose: The new ANZ Commercial Leader, Digital will be responsible for leading, developing and driving greenfield opportunities in the ANZ region. Added to this, the role will be managing the overall commercial relationship and engagements in the GE Digital business within the region.Essential Responsibilities: In this role you will:
- manage the senior executive relationships to drive business value discovery, strategic planning & budgeting, opportunity development, and overall project portfolio management of software solutions and products developed for the GE Digital business unit.
- influence and shape the GE business unit software product strategy for developing Industrial Internet applications through the GE Software Centre of Excellence. This role will serve as the Software Centre of Excellence GE business relationship management leader for the worldwide Predix applications portfolio.
- Leads a team of business and technical engagement leaders and product managers to leverage the unique capabilities and innovative technologies being developed by the GE Software Center, developing solutions to solve the most challenging problems of GE’s GE business customers around the world. These multidisciplinary teams of commercial and technical experts will leverage deep industry domain expertise with cutting edge software and analytics.
- manage the relationship between the GE Software Center and the various GE business leaders and business units with accountability for the commercial impact and delivery of the portfolio of software applications and services on the Predix Platform.Qualifications/Requirements: We are looking for a creative, driven individual who has the flexibility to work in an ever-changing landscape and is excited with the challenge of working in this new GE business opportunity.
- Have proven sales experience of SaaS, PaaS and Cloud.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed, global organization and be able to drive value through building relationships at all levels of the various businesses.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong strategic and conceptual understanding of client business objectives and value-drivers and how these might be best addressed by the Industrial internet.
- Overall portfolio and product strategy from a customer relationship perspective
- Manage and expand the relationship between the GE Software Centre of Excellence and the GE business
- Evaluate and implement the tools and processes necessary to aggressively drive our products forward relative to both new and existing products and services through enhancements, research, pricing/fees/profitability, voice of the customer, analysis and reporting
- Demonstrated experience and ability to perform analysis of industry and market trends, customer needs, competitors, economic environment and business opportunities to achieve a competitive advantage within the industry
- Work collaboratively across the business to lead long range planning process, business plans and strategic initiatives managing key business stakeholders.
- Work with all areas of the product management and software development lifecycles. This position will strategically work to define and develop business plans, financial projections, and product positioning
- Responsible for implementing the full product development lifecycle process, including facilitating business planning, strategic partnerships, collateral, and strategic presentations
- Present strategy to senior level GE executives, clients and prospects
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 10+ years’ experience in Strategic Account Management,
- Relationship Management or Sales, and/or Product Development
- Must be willing to travel 50%
- Legal authorization to work in AustraliaAdditional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: A consultative approach; prior experience with a recognized consulting firm is valuable
- Deep experience working with complex enterprise software applications
- Highly strategic and understands the interrelationships of business elements
- Excellent product management, project management, organizational and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal, written and group communication skills; ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and to be able to make good judgment when faced with trade-offs
- Ability to establish relationships with people at all levels of the organization and external clients
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment, and maintain tight deadlines
- Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success
- High degree of adaptability; ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Effective and creative problem solver