Job Number: 2612243Business: GE HealthcareBusiness Segment: Healthcare ITAbout Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.Posted Position Title: ANZ HCIT Sales LeaderCareer Level: ExperiencedFunction: SalesFunction Segment: Client Account and Affiliate Origination and ManagementLocation: AustraliaU.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: Sydney, MelbournePostal Code: 2150Relocation Assistance: NoRole Summary/Purpose: The HCIT Sales Leader drives a coherent sales strategy across the entire Healthcare IT portfolio of products in ANZ to cover the HCIT market potential. The role shall own the strategic GEHC ANZ alignment and the HCIT strategy, forecast, funnel management, and is responsible for leading all HCIT product sales specialist activities within ANZ to achieve the Operating Plan.Essential Responsibilities: Essential Responsibilities
- Support the cultural changes needed to enhance the One GEHC model. Be a role model for boundaryless collaboration to drive alignment and leverage the GEHC Account community strategy and structure.
- Participate in GEHC ANZ strategy meetings and key account planning sessions. Simplify HCIT messaging and provide education and intelligence of the HCIT portfolio to increase commercial value and relevance of HCIT offerings in a solutions-based approach.
- Provide strategic and organization leadership for HCIT ANZ encompassing total responsibility for the HCIT business (orders, revenue and margin), and support for HCIT Services.
- Focus on Coverage, GE Communities, and Offerings. Have a balanced selling approach for the entire HCIT portfolio in ANZ, including channels in Radiology (RIS/PACS) and Cardiology IT.
- Develop a culture of solutions sales – develop skillset within team to approach opportunities from a solution/business mindset versus a product approach
- Partner with HCIT Marketing, Services and Commercial Solutions teams to drive total opportunity management and revenue opportunities from key accounts.
- Leverage Account communities and Field Marketing to stay current on Healthcare Market dynamics and trends to predict how this will impact the Healthcare IT market and future commercial opportunities.
- Develop and implement an integrated business sales plan for ANZ that includes key strategies, sales tactics, financial objectives, budgets, channel structure (direct and indirect), resource deployment, etc. Analyze financial and operating performance against plan and take corrective actions as necessary.
- Develop sales strategies to shift share to GE by targeting key competitive accounts
- Implement and lead key operating mechanisms (e.g. account and operating reviews) specified as part of HCIT integrated sales process. Integrate HCIT strategy to account plans and product standardization programs.
- Cultivating and leveraging customer relationships at the executive level. Drive customer intimacy and improved levels of customer satisfaction.
- Development of long-term customer relationships through the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs.
- Enhance the region’s capabilities for executing complex, cross-business deals. Be personally engaged in leading the biggest, most strategic deals within the region.
- As a member of GEHC ANZ Commercial Leadership team ensuring seamless teamwork with GE HCS to develop new winning strategies and to provide total customer satisfaction.
- Act as a role model for GE Beliefs and One GEHC team culture both internally and externally.
- Take an active role to develop new HCIT offerings for strategic accounts. Identify and penetrate key competitive accounts.
Quality Specific Goals
1. Be aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Local/ Int’l Law are broken.
4. Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or local / Int’l Law is broken.
5. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.Qualifications/Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of consultative sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing front-line sales professionals
- Proven experience coaching employees through a deal cycle (funnel, forecasting, closing, etc.)
- Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages
- Demonstrated experience collaborating across a matrix to increase commercial opportunities
- Demonstrated operational excellence
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills in long-term sales cycles and matrix management environments
- Proven leadership and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams. An inclusive leader who builds a connection to the workforce through personal involvement and trust
- Willingness and ability to travel within the specified geographic region
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
- GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Australia. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screenAdditional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to C-suite and technical decision makers e.g. CEOs, Strategic Planning Directors, Facilities/Estates managers, Biomedical Engineers, nursing staff, medical specialty staff (Anesthesiology, Radiology, Intensive care, Nuclear Physicists etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in the Healthcare IT market, specifically with the relevant products and customers in the market segments listed above
- Prior experience working for a large company in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Inclusive leadership style with a focus on personal involvement, trust and flexibility
- Ability to make judgment calls, and share/deliver difficult messages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, including the ability to easily convey concepts to peers, customers and global employee teams
- Proven leadership ability including the ability to collaborate with and influence peers across the organization
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching, and team-building skills
- Able to present in front of large groups, deal with ambiguity and demonstrate composure in stressful situations where competing priorities must be managed
- Demonstrated tactical selling skills (presentation, quoting, demonstration and closing)
- Demonstrated strategic selling skills (account analysis and business solution development)
- Demonstrated strong strategic planning skills and performance track record
- Demonstrated financial and business analysis skills
- Master’s Degree