Job Number: 2603684Business: GE HealthcareBusiness Segment: Healthcare Life SciencesAbout Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.Posted Position Title: ACCOUNT MANAGER – LIFE SCIENCES (NSW & ACT)Career Level: ExperiencedFunction: SalesFunction Segment: Client Account and Affiliate Origination and ManagementLocation: AustraliaU.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: ParramattaPostal Code: 2150Relocation Assistance: NoRole Summary/Purpose: Life Sciences Account Manager is responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for their products/solutions/services in an established geographic territory and/or in a list of named accounts or both. Key daily activities include but are not limited to new account development, expanding share at existing accounts and maintaining customer relationships.Essential Responsibilities: Financial Performance
- Achieve sales and orders target in an assigned territory.
- Achieve GEHC LS Account Manager KPIs on time
- Coordinate orders and sales forecasts within the applicable sales funnel, CRM tools and reports for in their assigned territory/accounts in conjunction with Product Specialist/Applications Specialists.
- Maintain and grow relationships, uncover new accounts, develop a business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for all GE Healthcare LS businesses, products & services within allocated accounts/territory (or within defined care area/department scope). Represent OneGEHC in the account or research/department and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory. Provide on-going feedback to management, product teams, services and marketing.
- Maintain Go-to-Market plans in conjunction with Zone cross functional and multi-product teams to achieve targets and grow GE’s share of customer investments in capital, diagnostics and operational expenditures.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management. Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value, and promote Service offerings to identify and escalate commercial service needs to drive customer NPS.
- In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive LS and One GE Healthcare promotional events in assigned territory. Be aware of customer segmentation and promote offerings relevant to each client’s segment.
- Prospecting for new customers and business opportunities in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio.
- Prioritize new leads to create a balanced sales funnel for future sales.
- Lead and leverage Product Sales Specialists, Product Specialists, Applications Specialists or Category Leaders, Service Operations and other Company resources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and business content to create a competitive differentiation.
- Coordinate One GE Healthcare team on assigned accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Lead & coordinate multi-P&L proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings and demonstrating equipment capabilities across product portfolio with relevant Product Specialists, Applications Specialist and other sales support staff.
- Ensure order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Lead successful negotiation and closure of single and multi P&L opportunities, interfacing with all key buyer influencers.
- Promote point of sale service contracts and financing solutions and drive margin through selling value and achieving price targets.
GE Product & Market awareness
- Develop a solid knowledge of GE LS product and service portfolio and competitors’ products.
- Develop and maintain expertise of market and technology trends in order to understand customer issues and challenges as well as educating customer on their unmet research and business needs.
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of CxO level business and clinical needs and how GE provide solutions/offerings to meet these needs differently from the competition.Qualifications/Requirements:
- Scientific Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience closing large, complex, strategic deals.
- 3 years of strategic sales experience and/or experience in Life Sciences Sales.
- Proven key account management and project planning skills.
- Strong customer focus and desire to continuously improve expertise
- Strong competitive drive
- Robust interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales solutions
- Well-developed listening, influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
- High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business needs as well as to sales meetings and tradeshows
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation & closing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Valid motor vehicle licenseAdditional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: As above