Job Number: 2615229Business: GE HealthcareBusiness Segment: Healthcare Global Supply ChainAbout Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.Posted Position Title: FACILITIES MAINTENANCE MANAGER NZ/AUCareer Level: ExperiencedFunction: PropertiesFunction Segment: Property ServicesLocation: New ZealandU.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: TaurangaPostal Code: 3180Relocation Assistance: NoRole Summary/Purpose: The Facility Maintenance Manager is responsible for leading a team of qualified trade craftsmen and other resources to drive exceptional regulatory and quality assurance, for optimized services for the protection of people and assets, and for enhancing business growth by maintaining a world-class building for customers and employees.Essential Responsibilities: Key responsibilities include:
? Ensuring GE and regulatory EHS, life safety and building code compliance
? Driving customer service and work completion based on priorities set by customers (main focus of Maintenance is Manufacturing related to safety, throughput equipment, lean mfg projects, Periodic Maintenance (PM), improvement projects and administrative area moves).
? Maintaining all mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems
? Maintaining facilities equipment such as fire protection, elevators, water, compressed air, and outside grounds (including rubbish removal, landscaping, etc)
? Maintaining and generating procedures for preventative maintenance and work tasks
? Planning, scheduling, forecasting, and balancing department workload
? Managing facilities projects for cost, schedule, safety and quality.
? Co-ordinate and oversee the construction and implementation of facilities and equipment
? Maintaining facilities budget and warranty programs, and improving base costs including energy cost reductions
? Responsible for Lock Out Tag Out Element
? Serving as local Crisis Management Leader, Security Leader, and liaison for Indirect Sourcing
? Ensuring consistent operating procedures and policies for the facility
? Reporting on maintenance accomplishments in the areas of safety corrective actions and improvements, PM’s, repair work orders, and improvement projects
? Provide all facilities and equipment required for the company’s operations and ensure those items are provided “ready for use”. The facilities and equipment should enable production to be carried out in an efficient, cost effective and quality based manner
? Maintain site presentation and general facilities in a “ready to audit” state
? Responsible for departments staff appraisals to be reviewed by the Sera Operations Manager
* Printed copies are uncontrolled unless otherwise identified *
Before using this document, consult MyWorkshop for the latest revision
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
4. Knowledge of GEHC Purchasing Controls Procedures and operates within them to ensure that all purchased services conform to specified requirements.
5. Knowledge of GE Corporate Real Estate Procedures & Policies and operate within them to ensure that all leases & related documents are in compliance.
6. Sharing on-call responsibilities for equipment alarm systems
7. Knowledge and understanding of GEHC Work Instructions relevant to facilities design, repair, and maintenance and operates within them to ensure conform to the specified requirements.Qualifications/Requirements: Qualifications:
1. Trade certificate relevant to position
2. Electrical and/or mechanical qualifications, or relevant experience
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Manufacturing environment and Supervisory qualification or relevant work experience within a cGMP environment.
5. Power distribution, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and fire protection systems experience
6. Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, email applications, Maintenance Systems, Auto-CAD, Intech.Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: 1. Engineering Bachelors Degree and/or Masters Degree
2. BB or MBB Certified
3. Demonstrated collaboration, negotiation & conflict resolution skills
4. Demonstrated ability to lead, acknowledge, develop, communicate & implement strategies in a team environment
5. Strong communication skills, verbal and written
6. Proven ability to be a successful change agent