Job Number: 2603556 Business: GE Healthcare Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging About Us: Healthcare
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our
"healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously
develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and
efficiency around the world.
We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people
worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy -
and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science,
technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference -
At work for a healthier world. <u><u>
<u>Learn More About
Posted Position Title: Field Service Engineer - Healthcare Career Level: Experienced Function: Services Function Segment: Product Maintenance and Support Location: Australia U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: Canberra only Postal Code: Relocation Assistance: No Role Summary/Purpose: The Field Service Engineer is responsible for;
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining all equipment models in their assigned area of ACT / Southern NSW .
- Trouble shooting and resolution of IT / Networking issues
- Providing remote online support to customers across Australia & NZ
Performing installations as required Essential Responsibilities:
- Initial key focus will be maintenance and repair of GE Anaestethia & Patient Monitoring, X-ray (Mammography, Mobile X-ray, Image Intensifiers, General X-ray) and CT systems
- Install equipment in a professional manner in accordance with the Company standards and directives and customer requirements.
- Perform preventative maintenance on installed equipment in a professional manner in accordance with Company standards and directives and customer requirements.
- Make remedial maintenance calls in as timely a manner and fix the equipment in accordance with Company standards and directives and customer requirements.
- Ensure timely completion of recalls
- Advise management when response time objectives cannot be met ie If there are two site visits in relation to the same problem, inform Senior Field Engineer (SFE).
- The Field Service Engineer retains ownership of the problem until it is resolved.
- The Field Service Engineer must keep the customer, SFE, and Service Delivery Manager (SDM) informed on progress.
- Keep management and sales staff fully aware of all developments in the installed base.
- Keep customers fully satisfied by keeping them informed as to activities when on site and/or working on their behalf whilst on site.
- Report regularly to management in accordance with reporting guidelines/procedures.
- Complete other assignments and projects as directed
- Follow the alert procedure for system down.
- Attend technical and general skills development training courses as directed and keep abreast of developments/technical product information.
- Work within the defined responsibilities as documented in GE Healthcare Spirit and Letter Commitment Form to ensure compliance
- Accurately complete and lodge all paperwork timely and within company guidelines
- Ensure all Company property (tools, test equipment, motor vehicle) is kept in optimum condition and that parts usage/ordering is optimised from both the Company’s and the customer’s point of view
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Insure timely dispatch closure.
- Insure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible. Qualifications/Requirements: Certificate in Electronic Engineering or equivalent trade
Relevant licenses as required by Federal or State Legislation (eg: Electrical Licenses, Radiation License) and Work Cards (eg: White Card)
Technical and analytical skills, with between two and four years of Field Services experience.
Technical capability of working on Medical Equipment preferred
Previous experience interpreting schematic diagrams to perform effective repair and planned maintenance of electronic and electro-mechanical equipment.
Solid fault finding techniques.
Good understanding of AS3551
Demonstrated ability of working on various computer networking systems
Demonstrable interpersonal skills / customer relationship management abilities
Proven personal time management and reasoning skills.
Strong Customer skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to the customer in an “easy to understand" manner.
Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process.
High work standards and quality
Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
*GE will provide product training as required Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: As above
يمنع منعاً باتاً نشر أى موضوعات أو مشاركات على صفحات منتديات المطاريد
تحتوى على إنتهاك لحقوق الملكية الفكرية للآخرين أو نشر برامج محمية بحكم القانون
ونرجو من الجميع التواصل مع إدارة المنتدى للتبليغ عن تلك الموضوعات والمشاركات إن وجدت من خلال البريد الالكترونى التالى
email@example.com وسوف يتم حذف الموضوعات والمشاركات المخالفة تباعاً.
كذلك تحذر إدارة المنتدى من أى تعاقدات مالية أو تجارية تتم بين الأعضاء وتخلى مسؤوليتها بالكامل من أى عواقب قد تنجم عنها وتنبه إلى عدم جواز نشر أى مواد تتضمن إعلانات تجارية أو الترويج لمواقع عربية أو أجنبية بدون الحصول على إذن مسبق من إدارة المنتدى كما ورد بقواعد المشاركة.
إن مشرفي وإداريي منتديات
المطاريد بالرغم من محاولتهم المستمرة منع جميع المخالفات إلا أنه ليس بوسعهم إستعراض جميع المشاركات المدرجة ولا يتحمل المنتدى أي مسؤولية قانونية عن محتوى تلك المشاركات وإن وجدت اى
مخالفات يُرجى التواصل مع ادارة الموقع لإتخاذ اللازم إما بالتبليغ عن مشاركة مخالفة أو بالتراسل مع الإدارة عن طريق البريد الالكترونى التالى firstname.lastname@example.org