Job Number: 2625429Business: GE HealthcareBusiness Segment: Healthcare Asia PacificAbout Us: GE Healthcare provides transformational
medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more
affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies
taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug
discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE
Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. <u><u>
<u>Learn More About
Posted Position Title: ANZ President & CEOCareer Level: ExperiencedFunction: SalesFunction Segment: Functional ManagementLocation: AustraliaU.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: Sydney, MelbournePostal Code: 2150Relocation Assistance: YesRole Summary/Purpose: This role drives a coherent sales, service and other business strategy for GE Healthcare business in Australia and New Zealand and optimizes the use of resources to cover market potential. Responsible for defining a go-to-market strategy, leading all GE Healthcare account management activities to achieve the Operating plan via both direct and indirect channels and driving a business growth by aligning sales, service and any other functions. Reporting to APAC President & CEO of GE Healthcare.Essential Responsibilities: Key Responsibilities/essential functions include (but are not limited to):
Financial Performance and business management
- Accountable to achieve the quarterly and yearly Operating Plan for GE Healthcare ANZ (orders, sales, and CM, BC, OM), together with customer satisfaction & retention.
- Accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline and sales per the normal reporting cycles
- Provides input to and contributes to the formulation of the yearly business planning cycles
- In conjunction with relevant regional marketing, Product and regional sales force effectiveness resources, determine the market potential for the country and prioritize the portfolio opportunities.
- Contribute to and influence the Go-to-market strategy in conjunction with the relevant Product leaders in order to cover the prioritized potential
- Align territories to market potential and priorities and assign optimal account management and product specialist sales resources in conjunction with the Product regional management teams.
- Responsible to set appropriate OP targets based on the market potential, for the Sales Managers and/or Account Managers in conjunction with the Product Leadership
- Accountable to develop & implement account management strategy for the country and ensure compliance and execution of the regional sales process and rules of engagement within their teams in conjunction with the Regional Product Leaders.
- In conjunction with account management team, actively identify & drive boundaryless selling opportunities in the country. Promote Service offerings, identify and escalate commercial service needs. Manage within the organization matrix to optimize the coordination and use of Company, Product, Region and country resources.
- Responsible to ensure that all Sales Managers and / or Account Managers have clear opportunity management activity and relationship building plans to ensure efficient coverage of decision makers and influencers through-out the total opportunity management cycle.
- Responsible for driving operating mechanisms to monitor and track progress of opportunities in the pipeline as well as forecasting performance against OP with their teams.
- Responsible to drive operating mechanisms to deliver on fulfillment targets and order backlog commitments
Customer, Market and GEHC solutions awareness
- Know Key Opinion Leaders in care areas; manage professional relations with key customers, government & administrative bodies in order to deepen understanding of customer challenges and needs.
- Understand and analyze market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities for the Account Management teams in the country. Provide ongoing feedback to Management, Region and Marketing.
- Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to the full GEHC product and services solutions and ensure that teams strengthen their knowledge on how to differentiate GE offering.
One GEHC teamwork
- Facilitate effective communication & collaboration within the region. Drive region operating mechanisms and ensure follow-up identified leads between all product lines.
- Act as a primary customer point of contact in the region and represent One GE Healthcare in case of multimodality projects and cross-P&L business events and ultimately accountable for issue resolution for assigned region.
- Responsible to regularly have "infield coaching" sessions with each one of their account managers. Coach the Sales Managers and / or Account Managers on and assist with improving for example their coverage of opportunities and territory, differentiation of GEHC solutions or product offerings during the various stages of the sales process to actively move the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
- Create regular opportunities to involve the team to share best practices on opportunity management.Qualifications/Requirements: 1. 10+ years of successful sales/marketing leadership experience
2. 5+ years of successful senior level sales management and general management experience
3. Minimum of 5 years in Healthcare industry
4. Demonstrated business management and resource allocation skills including business plan development.
5. People management, leadership skills, as well as sales coaching & team building skills.
6. Strong business acumen; financial and organizational skills.
7. Advanced negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
8. High level presentation and interpersonal skills; able to communicate and present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact that builds effective strategic relationships.
9. Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization.
10. Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward-thinking and customer-first
11. Direct and/or Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization.
12. Willingness and ability to travel
13. Strongly compliance drivenAdditional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: 1. 5+ years of experience in Medical Devices industry. More preferably in Diagnostic Imaging equipment business.
2. Proven track record of business transformation.
يمنع منعاً باتاً نشر أى موضوعات أو مشاركات على صفحات منتديات المطاريد
تحتوى على إنتهاك لحقوق الملكية الفكرية للآخرين أو نشر برامج محمية بحكم القانون
ونرجو من الجميع التواصل مع إدارة المنتدى للتبليغ عن تلك الموضوعات والمشاركات إن وجدت من خلال البريد الالكترونى التالى
email@example.com وسوف يتم حذف الموضوعات والمشاركات المخالفة تباعاً.
كذلك تحذر إدارة المنتدى من أى تعاقدات مالية أو تجارية تتم بين الأعضاء وتخلى مسؤوليتها بالكامل من أى عواقب قد تنجم عنها وتنبه إلى عدم جواز نشر أى مواد تتضمن إعلانات تجارية أو الترويج لمواقع عربية أو أجنبية بدون الحصول على إذن مسبق من إدارة المنتدى كما ورد بقواعد المشاركة.
إن مشرفي وإداريي منتديات
المطاريد بالرغم من محاولتهم المستمرة منع جميع المخالفات إلا أنه ليس بوسعهم إستعراض جميع المشاركات المدرجة ولا يتحمل المنتدى أي مسؤولية قانونية عن محتوى تلك المشاركات وإن وجدت اى
مخالفات يُرجى التواصل مع ادارة الموقع لإتخاذ اللازم إما بالتبليغ عن مشاركة مخالفة أو بالتراسل مع الإدارة عن طريق البريد الالكترونى التالى firstname.lastname@example.org