Job Number: 2631740Business: GE HealthcareBusiness Segment: Healthcare Asia PacificAbout Us: What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
We are a $17 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 46,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
GE is committed to diversity . We aim to employ the brightest minds in the world to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities . We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you …
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do!
At work for a healthier world.
For more information about GE Healthcare join our LinkedIn Group: GE Healthcare Global Community or visit our website www.gehealthcare.com/careers.
Posted Position Title: Executive Assistant to CEO & Leadership Team (fixed-term)Career Level: ExperiencedFunction: Business ManagementFunction Segment: Administration and SupportLocation: AustraliaU.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: ParramattaPostal Code: 2150Relocation Assistance: NoRole Summary/Purpose: The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure the smooth and efficient administrative support to a GE Healthcare CEO & Executive Leadership Team. Responsibilities will be broad and changeable in nature ranging from providing executive assistance, coordinating or leading special projects, arranging conferences through to preparing presentations.Essential Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support to the CEO and Executive Leadership team through effectively maintaining and coordinating calendars, scheduling appointments and meetings, making travel arrangements, telephone coverage (if needed), filing, processing and reconciling T&L expense accounts, preparing documentation and presentations, handling various purchases (including direct coordination with requisite suppliers), policy assistance and implementation, and making AP invoice arrangements
- Support other business leaders across ANZ as and when required
- Produce correspondence; presentations, meeting agendas, emails and any external mailings
- Handling highly confidential and sensitive information
- Direct manager of 5 admin staff and other appropriate positions as may arise from time to time
- Lead regular operating mechanism with all administration staff across ANZ to ensure alignment of activities
- Ensure development and capability of all administration staff across ANZ, leading on boarding and training activities
- A key decision maker in recruitment of administrative staff across ANZ
- Liaising with internal stakeholders within the business to achieve delegated tasks allocated by CEO or Executive Leadership Team
- Manage the budget relative to administrators across ANZ
- Keep organisation charts up to date as directed
- Support teams and embed ways of using technology into their everyday working practice
- Support and drive key projects/initiatives as required by the Executive Leadership team and the businessQualifications/Requirements: 1. Minimum of five years administrative experience working in a corporate environment at a senior level.
2. Strong demonstrated writing skills, articulating complex ideas in an easy to understand manner.
3. Demonstrated project management skills to plan and deliver on established tactical and strategic goals.
4. Experience at an advanced level using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint applications as well as use of the internet and web applications (i.e. ability to draft correspondence and create PowerPoint presentations for leadership team); basic level of Excel application to create charts, diagrams and tables of data.
5. Ability to travel on occasion, including on short noticeAdditional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: 1. Bachelor’s degree OR at least seven years experience in a corporate or professional business environment.
2. Excellent administrative and interpersonal skills, with ability and confidence to effectively interface with senior management and high profile clients.
3. Familiarity and working knowledge of relational databases and knowledge of the GE Internet, Support Central and other relevant applications desirable.
4. Extremely well organised, with attention to detail, yet able to multi-task in an environment of changing priorities.
5. Intellectually sharp, able to grasp concepts and think/learn quickly.
6. Professional approach, good judgment, creative problem-solver. Possessing the personal drive and commitment to implement innovative solutions.
7. Ability to accepting constructive criticism and deal calmly and effectively with high-stress situations. This includes continuing to persevere and remaining calm in challenging or frustrating circumstances.
8. A self-starter with high energy and motivation, able to work on own initiative and well in a team environment.