Job Number: 2650536Business: GE HealthcareBusiness Segment: Healthcare UltrasoundAbout Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.Posted Position Title: Clinical Marketing & Applications Specialist, GI-U/S, APACCareer Level: ExperiencedFunction: SalesFunction Segment: Special Sales GroupLocation: Australia, SingaporeU.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, SeoulPostal Code: 099253Relocation Assistance: NoRole Summary/Purpose: Responsible for providing technical & clinical support to Ultrasound General Imaging (GI) products P&L during the sales process. The role should also provide the required pre-sale product demo, installation and applications support to help meet sales goals and ongoing post-sale customer support including on site clinical in-servicing and go-live support. In addition, acts as the pivot point for global clinical/applications team and APAC GI applications team.Essential Responsibilities:
a full education and training programme for customers, dealers and internal GE
coordinate and deliver product training to customers, dealers and GE Personnel
on software, application and/or equipment use.
- Monitor customer
installations within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction
and maintain customer relationships.
customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on
optimization of equipment utilization by customer
and sustain Reference Sites/ Luminary collaborations. Build Key opinion leaders
network in APAC.
application support to sales teams and assist in creation of selling tools.
between Product and Commercial Marketing/Segments to integrate product roadmap
will have some responsibility to assist in the creation of and support the
execution of the marketing plan for products in the region and contribute to
the regional product strategy.
trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration
and customer training
market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales,
marketing and customer service strategies
team communication and the sharing of best practices
as a mentor to field team, providing clinical and professional guidance as
necessary to improve the customer experience
with Sales and Application Leaders to align applications activities with sales
needs and business objectives
with local Applications Specialists and Account Managers to ensure all customer
and business needs are met
team and maintain adherence of field processes
Qualifications/Requirements: 1. Required active professional clinical/technical certifications/registries necessary to perform ultrasound scanning on live patients in a clinical environment (General Imaging)
2. Minimum of 5 years clinical/ technical experience following certification with demonstrated clinical/technical skill
3. Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
4. Excellent Presentation and public speaking skills, ability to deliver simplified messages to a diversified target audience from Academic, to clinical to technical and be able to get the message through.
5. Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to occasional nationwide or international sites. Representation in meetings and tradeshows may additionally be required.
6. Customer contact experience
7. Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
8. Experience in communicating scientific data (talks, posters, papers)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: 1. Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred in related business or technical/clinical field
2. Passed the Sonography Registry Exam or any applicable regional qualifications.
3. Healthcare product/industry acumen
4. Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
5. Teaching ability: present complex material/ techniques in comprehensible terms
6. Present a professional image
7. Strong influencing skills
8. Fluency in English (spoken and written)
9. Creative, flexible and well-organized