Job Number: 2660361Business: GE CapitalBusiness Segment: Capital - InternationalAbout Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.Posted Position Title: Documentation Manager, Associate DirectorCareer Level: ExperiencedFunction: Risk ManagementFunction Segment: Data ManagementLocation: AustraliaU.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: North Sydney; MelbournePostal Code: 2060Relocation Assistance: NoRole Summary/Purpose: Manage and lead the Contracts/Documentation team, assisting in policies and procedures, and other duties as assigned.Essential Responsibilities: This includes, but is not limited to:
* Lead and manage the contract management/documentation team within the CDF business. Includes maintaining precedent documents, non-standard documents, record retention, contract variations, security/collateral registrations and registers.
* Ensure AIMS and/or Salesforce (or applicable systems) are properly updated with deal status, regarding new account set ups, credit line management, etc.
* Oversee and ensure team is responsible for all settlements including proper satisfaction of conditions proper execution of contracts, title follow and security perfection including external government registeres.
* Responsible for Security registrations (PPSR, Mortgages, etc.)
* Liaise with Legal, Commercial, Underwriters, and In-Life Management when document variations are required.
* Assist Platform Governance, Director in maintaining and/or modifying policies and procedures, including writing new policies and revising current policies and procedures. Maintenance of business templates, such as IAR, CIF, etc.
* Collaborate and develop sound and effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
* Promote strong collaboration between broader CDF team and the CDF Risk Management functions, locally and internationally.
* Support cultural awareness, embed and support a positive and mature risk and compliance culture.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Manage team in day to day contract/documentation duties. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of document preparation.
* Oversee settlements, system updates, and contract execution.
* Participate in policy and procedure updates, including harmonization across poles and management of Templates such as IAR, CIF, etc..
- Developing a streamlined approach and ensure consistency within the business.
- Collaborate and develop sound working relationships with stakeholders across various Business Units, including collaboration with other CDF poles/regions.
- Managing the demands of a rapidly changing business environment.
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- Decisions relating to the day-to-day ownership of the Contracts Management function and execution of documents and system updates as it relates to accounts.Qualifications/Requirements:
- Tertiary qualified – Business/Finance focus desirable
- 5-7+ years’ experience in people management and contracts or documentation management.
- Knowledge of legal documentation, security registration, and CDF systems a plus.
- Experience in the preparation, negotiation and understanding of loan and security documentation.
- In-Depth understanding of CDF business.
- Word, Powerpoint, and Excel knowledge to facilitate document templates, changes, and maintaining registers and reporting.
- AIMS and Salesforce Knowledge
- Understanding of the regulatory and compliance issues including Corporations Law, Law of Contracts, National Credit Code, the Privacy Act and the Personal Property Securities Act as relevant to asset financing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate and effectively engage a Risk Management team, Business unit leaders and build cross functional relationships to ensure customer focus. (ie: Legal, commercial, compliance, etc..)
- Sound negotiation, facilitation & presentation skills.
- Positive influencing skills and ability to work in a matrix environment whilst prioritising workloads.Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics:
- Preparedness to challenge others thinking, while being able to foster an environment where questions, ideas and suggestions are encouraged/valued
- Advocate of change, with the tenacity to overcome obstacles & solve complex business problems to achieve desired outcomes