Job Number: 2677133Business: Current & GE LightingBusiness Segment: Current powered by GEAbout Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Daintree Networks (Current powered by GE) is a trusted provider of the leading solution for smart building control and management, the core application for the Enterprise Internet of ThingsTM (E-IoTTM). Daintree’s ControlScopeTM is an open standards-driven control, monitoring, and optimization solution for facility, operations, energy, and sustainability professionals. Our innovative solution, available either as an on-premise or a hosted solution, includes lighting, thermostat, plug load, and general purpose control with data analytics for actionable decision support information.Posted Position Title: Front End DeveloperCareer Level: ExperiencedFunction: Engineering/TechnologyFunction Segment: Applications and SoftwareLocation: AustraliaU.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: ScoresbyPostal Code: 3179Relocation Assistance: NoRole Summary/Purpose: Daintree Networks (Current powered by GE) is seeking a keen and enthusiastic Front End Developer to join its highly skilled Engineering Team. This role requires a PolymerJS, UI / Front End Web Developer who enjoys technical challenges working with complex solutions and large volumes of data. You must be confident dealing with all stages of the SDLC with particular focus on design documentation, unit test creation and team collaboration.Essential Responsibilities:
- Working in a small team to produce robust solutions on a large scale
- Generation and review of Design documents
- Creation of Unit Tests including working closely with QA to develop test strategiesQualifications/Requirements:
- 3+ years working as a Front End / UI Developer
- Commercial experience with AngularJS or PolymerJS
- Experience working with large scale database
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must hold an appropriate Tertiary Qualification
- Must be eligible to work in AustraliaAdditional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics:
- Familiarity with REST based communications
- Experience developing applications to operate on AWS or other Cloud Platforms
- Experience working in an Agile team, in particular SCRUM.
- Knowledge about working with Continuous Integration