Job Number: 2691528Business: GE HealthcareBusiness Segment: Healthcare UltrasoundAbout Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.Posted Position Title: Ultrasound Sales Leader, ANZCareer Level: ExperiencedFunction: SalesFunction Segment: Client Account and Affiliate Origination and ManagementLocation: AustraliaU.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: Sydney (or Melbourne / Brisbane)Postal Code: 2150Relocation Assistance: NoRole Summary/Purpose: Reporting to ANZ Ultrasound Business Leader, this role is accountable for attaining commercial growth objectives including sales revenue, orders, margins and market share Ultrasound (U/S) products in Australia and New Zealand regions. They shall optimize the use of resources (sales and applications) to drive a coherent product differentiation and sales strategy for Ultrasound products in ANZ to achieve operating plan.Essential Responsibilities: Financial Performance:
Accountable to achieve the quarterly & yearly P&L Operating Plan targets (Orders, Sales, Contribution Margin, Base Costs and Operating Margin & Cash
Accountable for timely & accurate forecasting of pipeline & sales
Provide input to the formulation of yearly business planning cycles
Customer, Market & Product Expertise:
Develop deep clinical & technical knowledge including awareness of current/future trends in healthcare technology & healthcare funding mechanisms
Continuously update understanding of customers changing clinical &/or operational issues & challenges
Understand & analyse market dynamics & competition to develop business opportunities for the Sales teams - provide ongoing feedback
Educate, coach & direct the differentiation (position, value proposition & key messages). Continuously positions the value of their product
Know, interact & execute the strategy with Key Opinion Leaders in product relevant care areas; maintain professional relations with key customers, academia, government & administrative bodies to ensure understanding of needs & that product value proposition is differentiated
With Modality Leaders, determine the market potential for their product/product range or segment & prioritise the opportunities
With next level Managers, align territories to market potential, priorities & assign optimal sales resources
Attract, retain, educate & develop world-class commercial talents to realise product commercial strategy
Responsible to communicate appropriate OP targets based on their product market potential
Accountable to ensure compliance, execution of the sales process & rules of engagement within their teams in conjunction with relevant Managers
Responsible to ensure team have clear opportunity management activity & call plans to ensure efficient coverage
Responsible to ensure team members utilise the required sales systems to create pipeline visibility & assist accurate forecasting
In conjunction with next level Modality Manager/Zone Manager determine & drive ownership of order & configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity & that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs
Responsible for driving optimal operating mechanisms to monitor & track progress of opportunities in the pipeline as well as forecasting performance against OP, with team
Responsible to drive optimal operating mechanisms to deliver on fulfillment targets & order backlog commitments
Responsible to communicate, execute & leverage the Variable Sales Incentive Plans with team
Drives performance management, providing a regular operating mechanism of feedback & coaching & managing the annual appraisal system
Responsible to regularly have “infield coaching” sessions with team members (e.g. opportunities/territory, differentiating product offerings & presenting the value of product)
Provides regular, timely & productive development feedback
Create regular opportunities to involve the team to share best practices on opportunities
Role-model to team for utilising GEHC resources & networks to create/manage opportunities
Regularly provides updates to team on company, region product strategies & customer insights
One GEHC teamwork:
Drive employee engagement activities to ensure retention, recognise success, share best practices, exposure to people within the team with senior leaders (region, products & modalities)
Act as a role model for collaborative mindset across GE
Educates team on product/service/solution strategy & offerings
Facilitate effective communication & trustful collaboration within matrix organisation
Share & follow-up identified leads to other product lines within own accounts or One GEHC accounts
Acts as a primary product customer point of contact in the sub region & represents the product/s in case of multi-product projects & cross-P&L eventsQualifications/Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree level
- 7+ experience in Business Management or Sales / Marketing OR equivalent years of experience in progressive leadership positions within the Healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of healthcare market and decision makers.
- Exemplary people management, leadership skills, as well as sales coaching & team building skills.
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward-thinking and customer-first attitude.
- Demonstrated a high degree of cultural EQ, ability to work across business and culturally diverse environments.
- Proficient in English, written and speaking.
- Demonstrated business management and resource allocation skills including business plan development.
- Strong knowledge of GEHC and exceptional knowledge of products and services offered within the modality.
- Strong business acumen; financial and organizational skills.
- Advanced negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills; able to communicate and present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact that builds effective strategic relationships.Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: