Job Number: 2697292Business: GE HealthcareBusiness Segment: Healthcare ImagingAbout Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.Posted Position Title: Customer Sales Representative - Ultrasound SpecialistCareer Level: ExperiencedFunction: SalesFunction Segment: Inside Sales and Tele SalesLocation: AustraliaU.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: ParramattaPostal Code: 2150Relocation Assistance: NoRole Summary/Purpose: CSR – Ultrasound Specialist is responsible for building & converting the sales funnel with qualified leads across the after sales portfolio of products from service maintenance to accessories or education for Ultrasound install base.Essential Responsibilities:
- Present & demonstrate value of maintenance products to customers through remote contact.
- Prospect & qualify new business through remote contact.
- Implement proactive call cycles to drive opportunity creation primarily for MSA & ODS.
- Follow up on marketing campaigns to qualify opportunities for sales conversion.
- Utilize install base information, CRM, equipment and service reports/databases to understand customer profile to tailor approach as necessary.
- Quote & manage On Demand Service (ODS) requests from opportunity qualification through to billing.
- Work closely with Contract Sales, call centre & field service teams to co-ordinate the customer solution.
- Prepare and co-ordinate relocation quotations in collaboration with installation & service delivery managers or other relevant stakeholders.
- Maximize revenue, service capture and customer satisfaction through ODS opportunities.
- Operate in accordance with defined commercial processes in a professional & proactive manner to keep customers’ satisfied with GE service.
- Maintain customer records, profiles, account records and Track call outcomes and opportunities through designated tracking processes and/or customer relationship management tools.
- Be responsible for data cleanliness, ensuring all systems are updated when discrepancies are identified.
- Drive efficiencies through process review.
- Feedback market/competitor information to wider commercial teams.
- Ensure customer queries and subsequent resolutions are followed through by relevant stakeholders for a positive customer experience.
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality processes.Qualifications/Requirements:
- Min. 2 years experience in business to business telemarketing.
- Highly developed communication, negotiation, presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English with appreciation of ANZ business environment.
- Knowledge of marketplace preferred, with a healthcare and/or technical sales background advantageous
- Ability to work within a team environment and harness resources to achieve goals.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
4. Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l and/or local Law is broken
5. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possibleAdditional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: 1. High work standard and quality.
2. Effective problem solving.
3. Effective personal organization skills.