Job Number: 2700979Business: GE HealthcareBusiness Segment: Healthcare UltrasoundAbout Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.Posted Position Title: Point of Care Ultrasound -Sales SpecialistCareer Level: ExperiencedFunction: SalesFunction Segment: Client Account and Affiliate Origination and ManagementLocation: AustraliaU.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: ParramattaPostal Code: 2150Relocation Assistance: NoRole Summary/Purpose: Responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for their products/solutions/services and to maintain the relationship with departmental and technical decision makers in their assigned accounts. The role is expected to be able to differentiate GE’s solution offering, convey compelling value propositions, qualify the customer needs, develop and present solutions proposals and quotations, and respond to customers’ clinical & technical questions in order to successfully close sales.Essential Responsibilities: Financial Performance
- Is accountable to achieve Product/Solutions/Service orders and sales OP target for assigned accounts and or territory.
- Ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
- Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their products/solutions/services in their assigned territory/accounts.
Territory & Account Management
- Create territory/account plans including opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets.
- Build strong business relationships and formulate account relationship plans within the assigned accounts/ territory. Identify & respond to key account technical and departmental decision makers’ needs and maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools.
- Maintain a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory.
- Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data and develop effective counter-strategies.
Product & Market Expertise
- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product/solution/services. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
- Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services.
- Develop their understanding of the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
- Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE.
- Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
- Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company.
- Identify and create new opportunities and work with sales leaders and account teams (where applicable) to continuously increase prospect funnel.
- Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of their product/solution/service opportunities to meet orders, sales and margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction assigned territory.
- Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tool and/ or CRM tools.
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations and enhances customer satisfaction.
One GEHC teamwork
- Contribute to account plans at accounts covered by account managers/executives.
- Educates account team members on their product/service/solution strategy and offerings.
- Collaborate with and leverage subject matter experts and other resources within GEHC channels to build relationships and secure business.
- Share and follow-up identified leads to other product lines within own accounts and or One GEHC accounts
- Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
- Adhere to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes and training requirements
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.Qualifications/Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree and minimum 3 years of selling/promotion experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field ( e.g. biomedical engineering, medical physicists) or Life Sciences field
- Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Strong capacity and drive to develop career
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English
- Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation & closing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to travel
- Valid motor vehicle license
Quality Specific Goals
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Local/ Int’l Law is broken.
5. Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or local / Int’l Law is broken.
6. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics:
- Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to technical decision makers e.g. Facilities/Estates managers, Biomedical Engineers, nursing staff, medical specialty staff (Anesthesiology, Radiology, Intensive care, Nuclear Physicists etc.)