Job Number: 2707651Business: GE Renewable EnergyBusiness Segment: Renewable Energy OnShore WindAbout Us: GE (NYSE: GE) is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. www.ge.com
GE Renewable Energy
Amid growing electricity demand, rising fuel costs, and climate change concerns, GE Renewable Energy is focused on providing wind, hydro and innovative power solutions for customers around the globe. With over 125 years of experience powering the world, GE has now become the largest renewable energy producer in the world, providing a wide range of offerings to meet customer needs. www.renewables.gepower.com
Our Renewable business is organized into three businesses including:
- On Shore Wind
- Off Shore Wind
- HydroPosted Position Title: EPC Program Manager, GE Renewable Energy – OnShore WindCareer Level: ExperiencedFunction: EPC Project ManagementFunction Segment: Project ManagementLocation: Australia, India, ThailandU.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: Postal Code: 2060Relocation Assistance: NoRole Summary/Purpose: The Turnkey Program Manager will be responsible for overseeing the identification, analysis, and sound management and mitigation of compliance risks associated with large turnkey and high-risk projects.Essential Responsibilities: As the Program Manager, you will participate in the review of new project opportunities, supporting the Enterprise Risk Assessment process, monitoring the performance and execution of active high-risk project. Additionally, the incumbent will be responsible for establishing standard processes that can be shared across regions.
This role will support and influence operational policies and procedures relating to critical projects and EPC execution initiatives across GE Onshore Wind.
This role requires a strong leader who is collaborative, inclusive and has a global mindset. Effective communication and influencing skills in a matrix environment are a must.
Similarly, the Program Manager must have demonstrated success in ownership, performing with a sense of urgency, customer focused responsiveness, as well as the ability to positively engage, empower and motivate others.
- Operating globally, will develop standard practices for turnkey projects in concert with regional teams
- Develop center of expertise with regards to front end commercial deal structuring
- Develop center of expertise with regards to partner qualification, operations and project execution standards and reporting
- Coordinate with the GE Corporate Project Management Office on high value/high risk projects
- Develop and lead project reviews and provide consultation and guidance on appropriate action plans and share best practices across regionsQualifications/Requirements:
- Significant professional experience in EPC Projects space
- Understanding of EPC commercial contract structuring, compliance and risk management
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills; ability to conceptualize, structure, and present compelling stories to a wide range of audiences
- Oriented to outcomes over processes
- Self-starter capable of managing a number of programs/project simultaneously
- An undergraduate degree is required. A Master’s degree is strongly preferred.Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: