منتديات المطاريد - عرض مشاركة واحدة - Turkey president: Two-state solution only way out of Cyprus crisis
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 11th February 2021, 10:20 AM المستشار الصحفى غير متواجد حالياً
  رقم المشاركة : 1
Field Marshal

المستشار الصحفى has much to be proud ofالمستشار الصحفى has much to be proud ofالمستشار الصحفى has much to be proud ofالمستشار الصحفى has much to be proud ofالمستشار الصحفى has much to be proud ofالمستشار الصحفى has much to be proud ofالمستشار الصحفى has much to be proud ofالمستشار الصحفى has much to be proud of

:bulb: Turkey president: Two-state solution only way out of Cyprus crisis

أنا : المستشار الصحفى

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said yesterday that the only way to solve the dispute over Cyprus is to establish two states,*Anadolu*reported. Speaking during a meeting of his ruling Justice and Development party's parliamentary bloc, Erdogan said: "I say to Greece and Cyprus, there is no longer any solution but a two-state solution. Only under these conditions can we sit at the table over Cyprus. Otherwise everyone should go their own way." Addressing the Greek Prime Minister, Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Erdogan said: "Mitsotakis challenged me. How can we sit down with you now? Know your limit first. If you really seek peace, don't challenge me." "The world must realise that we will no longer allow the Turkish Cypriots to remain victims […]

More

الموضوع الأصلي : Turkey president: Two-state solution only way out of Cyprus crisis     -||-     المصدر : منتديات المطاريد     -||-     الكاتب : المستشار الصحفى

رد مع اقتباس

Latest Threads By This Member
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
تحديات اللغة تواجه الأوكرانيين في الحصول على فرص... أخبار بريطانيا وأيرلندا المستشار الصحفى 0 1 25th April 2024 07:39 PM
الحكومة تدرس إنهاء السفر بدون تأشيرة من جنوب... أخبار بريطانيا وأيرلندا المستشار الصحفى 0 1 25th April 2024 07:39 PM
هيئة الشرطة تطالب بتعزيز حماية الأطفال في الرعاية... أخبار بريطانيا وأيرلندا المستشار الصحفى 0 1 25th April 2024 07:39 PM
تعرف على شروط الحصول على دفعة لمرة واحدة تصل إلى... أخبار بريطانيا وأيرلندا المستشار الصحفى 0 1 25th April 2024 07:39 PM
الحكومة تخصص 100 مليون يورو لبناء أكثر من 1000... أخبار بريطانيا وأيرلندا المستشار الصحفى 0 1 25th April 2024 07:39 PM