منتديات المطاريد - عرض مشاركة واحدة - ازدواج الجنسية و الرجوع الى مطار القاهرة
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 23rd June 2016, 06:12 PM BenoCanada غير متواجد حالياً
  رقم المشاركة : 9
BenoCanada
Silver Member

BenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to behold

افتراضي

أنا : BenoCanada

اقتباس
مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة shawi
اعرف ناس سافرت ومعاها المصري والكندي
عند الدخول بالكندي حتاخد فيزا اسبوعين وتسجل في المجمع او قسم الشرطه وتحول 150 دولار في البنك عن كل فتره تزيد واذا زادت الفتره وحضرتك ناسي تجدد الاسبوعين حتبقى مخالف وبتدفع غرامه
اذا سافرت ودخلت بالمصري فانت مواطن عائد لبلدك......وعند الخروج ستخرج بيه واذا ابرزت الكندي كوثيقه سفر سيسالك كيف دخلت ( لانك تعتبردخلت بدون تصريح ) وسيصبح الموقف سيئ وعليك اثبات موقفك من التجنيد...ممكن تسجل طالب في كندا وتاخد الشهاده معاك علشان تاخد تاجيل تجنيد
كندا تقول لمزدوجي الجنسيه ان الجواز الكندي شرط للعوده الى كندا ......هذا في نشره اعلنت من 3 اسابيع تقريبا
-------------
مبروك الجنسيه

Just for correction,

When an Egyptian enter Egypt with foreigner passport, the immigration officer ask for any proof that you are/were Egyptian like Egyptian ID or birth certificate, once you provide that to him/her they will put an stamp on the passport and write" Asal masry" with this stamp and these 2 words on the stamp you have the right to live in Egypt for 6 months without paying anything. If you want to extend this visa or the stamp, just go to Mogama3 el tahrir and ask for extension and this will cost only 36 Pounds as I remember

I always enter Egypt with my foreigner passport just to get peace of mind of any hassles might happen while I am VISITING Egypt. Watch what happened in " 3asal Isweed" movie

Alsalm Alykom

رد مع اقتباس