نماذج لرسائل فيزا الزياره - منتديات المطاريد
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وَهُوَ الَّذِي فِي السَّمَاءِ إِلَٰهٌ وَفِي الْأَرْضِ إِلَٰهٌ ۚ وَهُوَ الْحَكِيمُ الْعَلِيمُ (84) وَتَبَارَكَ الَّذِي لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَعِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (85) "الزخرف"

منتديات المطاريد | الهجرة الى كندا | الهجرة الى استراليا

DeenOnDemand

BBC NEWS

آخر 10 مشاركات

Arabic Discussion Forum with a Special Interest in Travel and Immigration

Immigration to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

Egypt and Middle East Politics, History and Economy

Jobs in Saudi Arabia, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

العودة   منتديات المطاريد > شؤون المغتربين > الهجرة إلى كندا

الهجرة إلى كندا
    المنتدى بإشراف Ehab Salem,Remon.soliman,Muhammad Gad

الهجرة إلى كندا

نماذج لرسائل فيزا الزياره

الهجرة إلى كندا والولايات المتحدة واستراليا

مواقع هامة وإعلانات نصية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
    قديم 1st August 2012, 06:12 PM shawi غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 1
    Colonel

shawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond repute

shawi's Flag is: Canada

افتراضي نماذج لرسائل فيزا الزياره

أنا : shawi

تحدث البعض من الاخوه الافاضل زوار واعضاء المنتدى حول قيول او رفض الزياره
    وان البعض تقدم بطلب لزياره الوالدين لامراه على وش ولاده ورفض الطلب بحجه انهم سيقيموا في البلد
    لذلك اليوم اثرت هذا الموضوع
    ما هو الانسب والافضل كتابته من خبراتكم في الرساله
    وما هي المطاليب الواجب توافرها وماهي المعززات للطلب
    ارفق نموذج من جامعه في رساله لطلب زياره (( لاسف نموذج الجامعه الموقع مصر انه كبير 2 ميجا بنمت هو 198 كيلوبايت بي دي اف))
    ولنضع الامر في نصابه
    الزياره
    1=الوالدين
    2=الاخوه والاخوات
    3=الزوج او الزوجه
    4=الاقارب
    5= الاصدقاء
    اي من يرغب في وضع نموذج حقيقي صالح فليتفضل مع التنويه ان النموذج لهذا الرقم من الزياره حتى لا نتوه كالعاده في المنتدى ونصبح بحاجه للغربله والتنظيف

الموضوع الأصلي : نماذج لرسائل فيزا الزياره     -||-     المصدر : منتديات المطاريد     -||-     الكاتب : shawi

رد مع اقتباس

Latest Threads By This Member
    Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
    تعديلات جديده على نظام الاكسبريس انتري الهجرة إلى كندا shawi 0 782 2nd June 2023 09:06 AM
    برنا مج ستارت اب فيزا وحاضنات الاعمال بالانجليزي... الهجرة إلى كندا shawi 1 828 8th May 2023 05:35 PM
    وزير الهجره الكندي موضوعPGWP الهجرة إلى كندا shawi 0 581 17th March 2023 01:44 PM
    البرنامج الاوكراني الى كندا الهجرة إلى كندا shawi 2 1058 6th February 2023 03:45 PM
    تسوية قضية الخمسين عائلة من اللاجئين الهجرة إلى كندا gold 1 1056 28th June 2022 03:09 AM

قديم 1st August 2012, 07:17 PM shawi غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 2
    shawi
    Colonel

shawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond reputeshawi has a reputation beyond repute

افتراضي

هذا المطلوب من موقع الحكومه
    كبدايه

Temporary Resident Visa to enter Canada
    This is not a legal document. For legal information, consult the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations.
    Sometimes a person applying for a Temporary Resident Visa to visit Canada is asked to provide a letter of invitation from someone in Canada. The following information will help you prepare such a letter to send to a relative or friend abroad.
    A letter of invitation does not guarantee that a visa will be issued. Visa officers assess the applicant to determine whether they meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
    Note: The following information is only a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Some visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public. Check with the visa office that is processing the application to find out if you need to do this.
    By writing a letter of invitation, you are not legally responsible for the visitor once they get to Canada, but you should provide the letter in good faith. You must give truthful information and intend to keep the promises you made in the letter.
    Send your letter (notarized if necessary) to the person you are inviting to Canada. They must then submit this letter to the Canadian Embassy or Consulate outside of Canada when they apply for their Temporary Resident Visa.
    Your letter must include the following information about the person being invited:
    • Complete name.
    • Date of birth.
    • The person’s address and telephone number.
    • Your relationship to the person being invited.
    • The purpose of the trip.
    • How long the person you are inviting intends to stay in Canada.
    • Details on accommodation and living expenses.
    • The date the person you are inviting intends to leave Canada.
    Your letter must also include the following information about yourself:
    • Complete name.
    • Date of birth.
    • Address and telephone number in Canada.
    • Occupation.
    • Whether you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
    • A photocopy of a document proving your status in Canada. For instance, a Canadian birth certificate if you were born in Canada or a Canadian citizenship card if you are a naturalized citizen. If you are Permanent Resident, you must send proof of your permanent resident status (a copy of your PR card or your IMM 1000 proof of landing).
    • Details of your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants (this is mandatory for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa);
    • Total number of people residing in your household, including those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect (this is mandatory for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa); and
    • A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Canada. Proof of income at a level meeting or exceeding the low-income cut-off (LICO) for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included (this only applies to the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa).
    See a complete list of countries and territories whose citizens require a Temporary Resident Visa to enter Canada.
    Your letter must include the following information about the person being invited:
    • Complete name.
    • Date of birth.
    • The person’s address and telephone number.
    • Your relationship to the person being invited.
    • The purpose of the trip.
    • How long the person you are inviting intends to stay in Canada.
    • Details on accommodation and living expenses.
    • The date the person you are inviting intends to leave Canada.
    Your letter must also include the following information about yourself:
    • Complete name.
    • Date of birth.
    • Address and telephone number in Canada.
    • Occupation.
    • Whether you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
    • A photocopy of a document proving your status in Canada. For instance, a Canadian birth certificate if you were born in Canada or a Canadian citizenship card if you are a naturalized citizen. If you are Permanent Resident, you must send proof of your permanent resident status (a copy of your PR card or your IMM 1000 proof of landing).
    • Details of your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants (this is mandatory for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa);
    • Total number of people residing in your household, including those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect (this is mandatory for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa); and
    • A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Canada. Proof of income at a level meeting or exceeding the low-income cut-off (LICO) for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included (this only applies to the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa).
    See a complete list of countries and territories whose citizens require a Temporary Resident Visa to enter Canada.
    [/COLOR]left]

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة shawi ; 1st August 2012 الساعة 07:24 PM

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 1st August 2012, 09:34 PM mostafasalem غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 3
    mostafasalem

mostafasalem is on a distinguished road

mostafasalem's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي

أنا : mostafasalem

سؤال بعد اذن سعادتك شاوى باشا

هل ممكن اعمل دعوه للزوجه لحين التقديم و الانتهاء من عمل الاسبونسورشيب عشان تبقى مقيم دائم ؟؟ و لو جات زياره هل ممكن تقعد أد إيه فى كندا ؟ يعنى ممكن تقعد فتره كبيره شهور مثلا ؟ وشكرا

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 2nd August 2012, 03:25 AM BenoCanada غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 4
    BenoCanada
    Silver Member

BenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to behold

افتراضي

أنا : BenoCanada

Alslam Alykom
    I would like to add something here because it happened to me already,
    couple years ago, I asked my best friend to send me an invitation to apply for Canadian visitor visa to visit him in Canada.
    at the time I was still holding the Egyptian passport so he sent me an Invitation letter, copy of his bank statments,copy of his Canadian passport and because he trust me he sent me copy of his SIN card and copy of his Citizenship card, a letter from his work indicated his position, his month salary and the period he stayed in the company
    from my side, I present my passport, my last 6 month bank statments, a letter from my work with the position, salary and start date and the letter indicated that I have vacation time and that I would like to spend this time in Canada and they are holding my job for me until I come back from my vacation. just to let the embassy that I have a job and I will still have my job when I come back , and some other papers to proof that I have a car here and I do not rent the house. just to show them that I have sufficient fund
    my friend told me that this was the same papers work that he sent to his mother in law to apply for visa because she was from Argentina but he present his wife birth certificate to proof that his wife is the mother of this person.

Atamana akon wasalt ma3lomah
    Alsam Alykom

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 22nd August 2012, 06:32 AM amrsoudy غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 5
    amrsoudy
    Golden Member

amrsoudy is a jewel in the roughamrsoudy is a jewel in the roughamrsoudy is a jewel in the roughamrsoudy is a jewel in the rough

amrsoudy's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي

أنا : amrsoudy

!For Medical Professionals Only

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة BenoCanada
    Alslam Alykom
    I would like to add something here because it happened to me already,
    couple years ago, I asked my best friend to send me an invitation to apply for Canadian visitor visa to visit him in Canada.
    at the time I was still holding the Egyptian passport so he sent me an Invitation letter, copy of his bank statments,copy of his Canadian passport and because he trust me he sent me copy of his SIN card and copy of his Citizenship card, a letter from his work indicated his position, his month salary and the period he stayed in the company
    from my side, I present my passport, my last 6 month bank statments, a letter from my work with the position, salary and start date and the letter indicated that I have vacation time and that I would like to spend this time in Canada and they are holding my job for me until I come back from my vacation. just to let the embassy that I have a job and I will still have my job when I come back , and some other papers to proof that I have a car here and I do not rent the house. just to show them that I have sufficient fund
    my friend told me that this was the same papers work that he sent to his mother in law to apply for visa because she was from Argentina but he present his wife birth certificate to proof that his wife is the mother of this person.

Atamana akon wasalt ma3lomah
    Alsam Alykom

طيب وبعد كل ده انتا طلعت ولا لأ؟ وهل لو حد طلع زياره يقدر يمد الزياره لحد ميقدم هجره وخلافه ولا لا؟

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 22nd August 2012, 06:38 PM BenoCanada غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 6
    BenoCanada
    Silver Member

BenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to behold

افتراضي

أنا : BenoCanada

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة amrsoudy
    طيب وبعد كل ده انتا طلعت ولا لأ؟ وهل لو حد طلع زياره يقدر يمد الزياره لحد ميقدم هجره وخلافه ولا لا؟

Alslam Alykom ya Amr

Yes, Alhmd Allah ro7t Canada aktr men marah, visitor visa di li zyarh bas or study less than 6 months, you can not adjust it to worker or study permit, you must get out of Canada and apply for them .

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 23rd August 2012, 10:07 AM حنان مصطفى غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 7
    حنان مصطفى

حنان مصطفى is a glorious beacon of lightحنان مصطفى is a glorious beacon of lightحنان مصطفى is a glorious beacon of lightحنان مصطفى is a glorious beacon of lightحنان مصطفى is a glorious beacon of lightحنان مصطفى is a glorious beacon of light

حنان مصطفى's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي

أنا : حنان مصطفى

اسمحولى اسال عن امكانية اخذ الفيزا من سفارة القاهرة لان هناك سؤال من عضو جديد سيقوم بالتقديم على فيزا زيارة بناءا على دعوة من مؤسسة حكومية هناك وكان سؤاله هل ده مقبول عندنا فى القاهرة ولا ؟؟؟؟

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 25th August 2012, 01:18 PM shawi غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 8
    shawi
    Colonel

افتراضي

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة حنان مصطفى
    اسمحولى اسال عن امكانية اخذ الفيزا من سفارة القاهرة لان هناك سؤال من عضو جديد سيقوم بالتقديم على فيزا زيارة بناءا على دعوة من مؤسسة حكومية هناك وكان سؤاله هل ده مقبول عندنا فى القاهرة ولا ؟؟؟؟

الداعي يطلب المدعوا عبر رساله توضح سبب الدعوه وقد تكون بزنس او معرض او محاكمه الخ
    المدعو يقدم ما يثبت انه سيعود لبلده بعد انقضاء سبب الزياره ( ارتباط بعمله_عائلته_ممتلكاته)

السفاره تقيم الوضع وتمنح او لا تمنح المدعوا الفيزا

تنويه يفضل ان يقوم محامي بالتوقيع على ورق الدعوه ....وان كان مش شرط اساسي..ولكن في حاله دعوه الافراد
    يمكن دكتوره حنان ده ينفعك انك او عرفتي حد يعملك زياره تقدري تتيجي وتدرسي التوفل هنا وترجعي وتقدكمي على فيزا الدراسه بعديها؟؟اهي فكره

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 19th January 2013, 05:37 AM العندليب غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 9
    العندليب

العندليب is a glorious beacon of lightالعندليب is a glorious beacon of lightالعندليب is a glorious beacon of lightالعندليب is a glorious beacon of lightالعندليب is a glorious beacon of lightالعندليب is a glorious beacon of light

افتراضي

أنا : العندليب

فين صيغة الدعوة

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 19th January 2013, 05:38 AM العندليب غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 10
    العندليب

العندليب is a glorious beacon of lightالعندليب is a glorious beacon of lightالعندليب is a glorious beacon of lightالعندليب is a glorious beacon of lightالعندليب is a glorious beacon of lightالعندليب is a glorious beacon of light

افتراضي

أنا : العندليب

ياريت لو حد عمل دعوة للاهل يكتب صيغة الدعوة والاوراق المطلوبة

رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
    لرسائل, السياره, فيزا, نماذج

نماذج لرسائل فيزا الزياره

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
    الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
    عاجل:خطف ابن شاهد قضيه السياره الدبلوماسيه only you شؤون مصر الداخلية 2 21st July 2011 02:13 AM
    صور لرسائل الرسول صلى الله علية وسلم أسامة الكباريتي شؤون إسلامية 3 27th July 2010 07:19 AM
    سؤال عن غسل السياره فــيــروز خدمات عامة 24 16th June 2010 02:25 PM

Currency Calculator
    Your Information
    RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML