Squats Might Be Killing You - منتديات المطاريد
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وَهُوَ الَّذِي فِي السَّمَاءِ إِلَٰهٌ وَفِي الْأَرْضِ إِلَٰهٌ ۚ وَهُوَ الْحَكِيمُ الْعَلِيمُ (84) وَتَبَارَكَ الَّذِي لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَعِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (85) "الزخرف"

منتديات المطاريد | الهجرة الى كندا | الهجرة الى استراليا

DeenOnDemand

BBC NEWS

آخر 10 مشاركات

Arabic Discussion Forum with a Special Interest in Travel and Immigration

Immigration to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

Egypt and Middle East Politics, History and Economy

Jobs in Saudi Arabia, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

العودة   منتديات المطاريد > إفتتاحية المنتدى > إعلانااااات مبوبـــــــــــــــــــــــــة

إعلانااااات مبوبـــــــــــــــــــــــــة مخصص للإعلانات المدفوعة فقط

إعلانااااات مبوبـــــــــــــــــــــــــة

Squats Might Be Killing You

الهجرة إلى كندا والولايات المتحدة واستراليا

مواقع هامة وإعلانات نصية

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
    قديم 24th January 2018, 05:57 PM إعلانات المطاريد غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 1
    Administrator

إعلانات المطاريد is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Squats Might Be Killing You

أنا : إعلانات المطاريد

Squats Might Be Killing You

Squats are a go-to exercise for most trainers today. But it’s possible squats are not the right exercise for you

We are all different and our body types, backgrounds, strengths, challenges and goals are not the same. This means we cannot all be doing exactly the same things, nor should we

You did not specify how you measured the strength in your legs or how long you did squats before you realized it wasn’t working for your goal of strengthening your legs. You obviously have your reasons or proof and I believe they are legitimate. I would, however, recommend that you adopt an approach that includes some of these points below

Limiting Ideologies

Don’t limit yourself to conclusions that only allow you to look at one exercise as the key to your goals. I have met clients who had limiting beliefs that stem from what they have read or are being told by others

It’s often false that only one type of exercise or method can give us results we seek, so it is wrong to adopt that mindset. If we believe that we differ as people, bodytypes, shapes, strengths and goals, it makes zero sense to then say that only one exercise — the squat — can address those differences for all body types and characteristics

Muscular Endurance

If you want to build great strength in your legs or any other part of your body you need to focus on building muscular endurance in your legs. Without knowing how many reps of squats you are doing, I can go out on a limb and say maybe you aren’t doing enough reps

There are many techniques, routines or combinations of routines that we can employ to achieve our goals. I don’t squat and I know a lot of people who do not squat for different reasons. This is not to bash squats, but I do not believe it works for my body and my needs, so I removed it from my workouts 14 years ago and it’s been phenomenal

And yes, I have achieved amazing results with other exercises

Consider doing more anaerobic exercises if strength is what you seek
    Anaerobic exercise routines are used by athletes in non-endurance sports to promote strength, speed and power and by body builders to build muscle mass

Examples of anaerobic exercises include heavy weight training, sprinting, running or cycling, and jumping

So from this definition, it is clear that we have a variety of options to strengthen our legs. We aren’t restricted to just one exercise

Since squatting hasn’t worked for you, my suggestion is to try other exercises that build strength. Try these and make sure you do them safely and properly to avoid injuries

If squats aren’t working for you, here are some of my unique UFiiT exercises that will get you really awesome results

UFiiT One leg: Tilt

One legged kick-backs

Lateral or side to side lunges

See how your body responds to these exercises. This will give you more knowledge about creating a proper plan that combines all the exercises that work for you. You might discover that squats combined with other exercises helps you make progress

Remember, no two people are the same, so we shouldn’t all expect to do the same workout

https://ufiit.com/squats-might-be-killing-you/

الموضوع الأصلي : Squats Might Be Killing You     -||-     المصدر : منتديات المطاريد     -||-     الكاتب : إعلانات المطاريد

Latest Threads By This Member
    Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
    برنامج رؤية تشينغداو إعلانااااات مبوبـــــــــــــــــــــــــة إعلانات المطاريد 0 120 27th April 2024 09:25 PM
    برنامج "الصين السمعي البصري·زمن فوجيان" إعلانااااات مبوبـــــــــــــــــــــــــة إعلانات المطاريد 0 162 17th April 2024 07:27 PM
    مستقبل الحياة الذكية - CMH إعلانااااات مبوبـــــــــــــــــــــــــة إعلانات المطاريد 0 631 24th January 2024 09:12 PM
    نضال الصين من خلال آلاف الجسور إعلانااااات مبوبـــــــــــــــــــــــــة إعلانات المطاريد 0 449 27th December 2023 12:42 AM
    ألة وضع العلامات بليزر الأشعة فوق البنفسجية إعلانااااات مبوبـــــــــــــــــــــــــة إعلانات المطاريد 0 319 22nd December 2023 10:49 AM

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
    killing, might, squats

الانتقال السريع

Currency Calculator
    Your Information
    RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML