طب الاسنان في كندا - منتديات المطاريد
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وَهُوَ الَّذِي فِي السَّمَاءِ إِلَٰهٌ وَفِي الْأَرْضِ إِلَٰهٌ ۚ وَهُوَ الْحَكِيمُ الْعَلِيمُ (84) وَتَبَارَكَ الَّذِي لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَعِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (85) "الزخرف"

منتديات المطاريد | الهجرة الى كندا | الهجرة الى استراليا

DeenOnDemand

BBC NEWS

آخر 10 مشاركات

Arabic Discussion Forum with a Special Interest in Travel and Immigration

Immigration to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

Egypt and Middle East Politics, History and Economy

Jobs in Saudi Arabia, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

العودة   منتديات المطاريد > شؤون المغتربين > الدراسة فى كندا واستراليا واوروبا

الدراسة فى كندا واستراليا واوروبا المنتدى بإشراف Ehab Salem,Remon.soliman,Muhammad Gad

الدراسة فى كندا واستراليا واوروبا

طب الاسنان في كندا

الهجرة إلى كندا والولايات المتحدة واستراليا

مواقع هامة وإعلانات نصية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
    قديم 31st May 2010, 01:55 PM مصطفى غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 1

مصطفى is on a distinguished road

افتراضي طب الاسنان في كندا

أنا : مصطفى

السلام عليكم
    يا ريت لو حد عندوا معلومات عن طب الاسنا ن في كندا ...
    زي مثلا المعادله صعبه والامستحيله...
    بطول كام سنه...
    ماهي فرص العمل بعد المعادله.
    وجزاكم الله خيرا

الموضوع الأصلي : طب الاسنان في كندا     -||-     المصدر : منتديات المطاريد     -||-     الكاتب : مصطفى

رد مع اقتباس

Latest Threads By This Member
    Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
    الدنيا...ذكرى مناقشات وحوارات جادة مصطفى 0 741 1st May 2011 10:56 AM
    خسرنا العلماء ....وربحنا السيليكون شؤون عربية ودولية ehabtaher 1 1030 8th October 2010 01:52 AM
    من الايميل منقول مناقشات وحوارات جادة ايات 2 1208 5th July 2010 01:15 PM
    بعض الصور في المنتدى مناقشات وحوارات جادة ايات 1 1384 5th July 2010 01:05 PM
    طب الاسنان في كندا الدراسة فى كندا واستراليا واوروبا عمرو العشري 209 107632 31st May 2010 01:55 PM

قديم 31st May 2010, 05:17 PM Mafia غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 2
    Mafia
    Silver Member

Mafia is a glorious beacon of lightMafia is a glorious beacon of lightMafia is a glorious beacon of lightMafia is a glorious beacon of lightMafia is a glorious beacon of lightMafia is a glorious beacon of light

Mafia's Flag is: Iraq

افتراضي

أنا : Mafia

اخي اتوقع ان المعادلة صعبة
    ولكن ليست مستحيلة وانتظر اصحاب التجربة بالتوفيق

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 31st May 2010, 06:17 PM Moe غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 3
    Moe

Moe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond repute

افتراضي

أنا : Moe

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة مصطفى
    السلام عليكم
    يا ريت لو حد عندوا معلومات عن طب الاسنا ن في كندا ...
    زي مثلا المعادله صعبه والامستحيله...
    بطول كام سنه...
    ماهي فرص العمل بعد المعادله.
    وجزاكم الله خيرا

i ll answer you brother in english coz am at school now and it will take me forever to write in arabic from the ***..anyways :_

*** by end of this year as of January 2011 there is a change to the process of obtaining licens to practice Dentistry in Canada.
    before used to be the EE exam(Eligibility Exam) + language requirements +Clinical assessment to be Qualified for the tow years Qualifying Program designed for internationally trained Dentists ...

***this the TOUGH part ...coz there is only 9 dental schools in the country ...and there is TONS of international Trained Dentists ... schools accepting only few No of students ever year ...i.e (university of Toronto accept only around 5 international students ever year ...most of them are Pakistani and Indian and European nationals ...they really cleaver and well educated dentists tho ...chances really llow for pplz like u and me from middle east ...hard but not impossible...indians and pakistani help each other ...they have storng network ...PLUS u need a FORTUNE (near 80 000 $ for tow years ) in order to pay those school ... of course banks will give u wut ever u want BUT all REBAA saree7 ..trust me it is not worth it with such money

due that alot of dentists just stop applying and gave up the whole thing ...most of them moved to America which used to be easier ...some of them just took different path (like me ) ..there is HUGE shortage in the country and they felt it ...it was just time and money& emotion waste man

they change the process now instead of doing the 2 years Qualifing Program... you only do 3 exams ..then u ll be licend in canada and free to practise ... yes it look easier but it kinda look FISHY ...coz opening the door like this means thousands of international trained Dentists will apply ...and if it is only exams isa it going be easier no matter how tough those exams are...(sure it going be reallly tough ) ...they not that stupied and i don't think after billion year they welling to share there harious dentists PROFITS here with some immigrants ..and earn as much as there students who payed FORTUNE and huge effort in order to Graduate... country not run like that ...but we will know for sure soon ..wut is going on ?

You will find the information about those exams and Text books in here
    https://www.ndeb.ca/en/non_accredited...graduates.html

**practicing Dentistry really exapnsive coz it is not like Medicin ..U gradute and work ON someone else HOSPITAL ...dentistry gotta your OWN clinic which u have to take another FORTUNE as loan from the bank (reba ) to start your own clinic

**i a taken different path and i am happy with it ALHMD LLAH ...but if u planing to take that path let me tell u wut problems u might face :-

1- exams really tough ..and u ll be needing a source of income in same time ...thsi going be hard if u worked any survival jobs coz u need full concentration ...THIS country DENTISTRY have nothng to do with OUR HOMELAND dentistry...totally different man ..u ll be like u studied nothing .. they focus on stuff we don't give much care about it like INFECTION CONTROL ..

2- CLINICL assisment that will be hard part for dentist from egypt coz it really diferent ..u ll need to practise and see how those pplz treat tehre patient ..there is some courses in united state .. a week ..in some univeristes they will put u hand practise of the clinic exam ..wut to say how to act ..kinda expensive tho ...5000 $...here i know guy who give such course in Mississauga...your enlgish and self confidnce most be TOP and SUPER ...

3- OSCE one tough exam as well coz simply u have to write prescretions like CANDA drs tho .. in egypt we know only few drugs names write it Automatically and that it ... no patient Data nothing ..most of ma frinds now all they do is EITHER Operative Or Extraction ..rare Endo >>and Very rare Ortho ...those pplz advancing US in dentistry at least 20 years A head ...this why it going be kinda tough ... the exam wut make it hard that u only have 3 times limit ...if u failed u have to go thorugh the University Qualifying Programe which going be near Impossible even after this new changes

AS i said early no one entered those exams yet BUT we will know for sure soon wut is going on
    wish u all the best in life and wut is beautiful about canada that u have a lot of Alternatives ..do not waste your time waiting the MIRACLE like i did ...just think differently if u found the whole hard for u all the best in life isa
    Mohamed

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 31st May 2010, 11:28 PM مصطفى غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 4
    مصطفى

افتراضي

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Moe
    i ll answer you brother in english coz am at school now and it will take me forever to write in arabic from the ***..anyways :_

*** by end of this year as of January 2011 there is a change to the process of obtaining licens to practice Dentistry in Canada.
    before used to be the EE exam(Eligibility Exam) + language requirements +Clinical assessment to be Qualified for the tow years Qualifying Program designed for internationally trained Dentists ...

***this the TOUGH part ...coz there is only 9 dental schools in the

country ...and there is TONS of international Trained Dentists ... schools accepting only few No of students ever year ...i.e (university of Toronto accept only around 5 international students ever year ...most of them are Pakistani and Indian and European nationals ...they really cleaver and well educated dentists tho ...chances really llow for pplz like u and me from middle east ...hard but not impossible...indians and pakistani help each other ...they have storng network ...PLUS u need a FORTUNE (near 80 000 $ for tow years ) in order to pay those school ... of course banks will give u wut ever u want BUT all REBAA saree7 ..trust me it is not worth it with such money

due that alot of dentists just stop applying and gave up the whole thing ...most of them moved to America which used to be easier ...some of them just took different path (like me ) ..there is HUGE shortage in the country and they felt it ...it was just time and money& emotion waste man

they change the process now instead of doing the 2 years Qualifing Program... you only do 3 exams ..then u ll be licend in canada and free to practise ... yes it look easier but it kinda look FISHY ...coz opening the door like this means thousands of international trained Dentists will apply ...and if it is only exams isa it going be easier no matter how tough those exams are...(sure it going be reallly tough ) ...they not that stupied and i don't think after billion year they welling to share there harious dentists PROFITS here with some immigrants ..and earn as much as there students who payed FORTUNE and huge effort in order to Graduate... country not run like that ...but we will know for sure soon ..wut is going on ?

You will find the information about those exams and Text books in here
    https://www.ndeb.ca/en/non_accredited...graduates.html

**practicing Dentistry really exapnsive coz it is not like Medicin ..U gradute and work ON someone else HOSPITAL ...dentistry gotta your OWN clinic which u have to take another FORTUNE as loan from the bank (reba ) to start your own clinic

**i a taken different path and i am happy with it ALHMD LLAH ...but if u planing to take that path let me tell u wut problems u might face :-

1- exams really tough ..and u ll be needing a source of income in same time ...thsi going be hard if u worked any survival jobs coz u need full concentration ...THIS country DENTISTRY have nothng to do with OUR HOMELAND dentistry...totally different man ..u ll be like u studied nothing .. they focus on stuff we don't give much care about it like INFECTION CONTROL ..

2- CLINICL assisment that will be hard part for dentist from egypt coz it really diferent ..u ll need to practise and see how those pplz treat tehre patient ..there is some courses in united state .. a week ..in some univeristes they will put u hand practise of the clinic exam ..wut to say how to act ..kinda expensive tho ...5000 $...here i know guy who give such course in Mississauga...your enlgish and self confidnce most be TOP and SUPER ...

3- OSCE one tough exam as well coz simply u have to write prescretions like CANDA drs tho .. in egypt we know only few drugs names write it Automatically and that it ... no patient Data nothing ..most of ma frinds now all they do is EITHER Operative Or Extraction ..rare Endo >>and Very rare Ortho ...those pplz advancing US in dentistry at least 20 years A head ...this why it going be kinda tough ... the exam wut make it hard that u only have 3 times limit ...if u failed u have to go thorugh the University Qualifying Programe which going be near Impossible even after this new changes

AS i said early no one entered those exams yet BUT we will know for sure soon wut is going on
    wish u all the best in life and wut is beautiful about canada that u have a lot of Alternatives ..do not waste your time waiting the MIRACLE like i did ...just think differently if u found the whole hard for u all the best in life isa
    Mohamed

ربنا يجزيك خير يا فندم
    بعد الصعوبات ديه كلها واللي اولها الربا و العياذ بالله..
    ايه الحل لواحد زيي مبيعرفش غير طب الاسنان...
    بمعنا اخر ايه الطرق البديله اللي حضرتك ذكرتها

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 1st June 2010, 11:54 AM Moe غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 5
    Moe

Moe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond reputeMoe has a reputation beyond repute

افتراضي

!For Medical Professionals Only

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة مصطفى
    ربنا يجزيك خير يا فندم
    بعد الصعوبات ديه كلها واللي اولها الربا و العياذ بالله..
    ايه الحل لواحد زيي مبيعرفش غير طب الاسنان...
    بمعنا اخر ايه الطرق البديله اللي حضرتك ذكرتها

مفيش حاجة سهلة يا طيب...القصه بقت اسهل كده ...زيد غير عبيد يا دوك...أنا شخصيا مش حموت لو مااشتغلتش في المهنة دي لاني عندي طموح وأحلام بعيده من المجال...و الجزء المتعلق بالربا.. من ترك شيء لله لازم يتعوض افضل منه ...والله حصلي وربنا فتحلي باب
    تاني وسهلي امري فيه..

فتوكل علي الله وادخل الامتحانات طالما مش حابب اي مجال تاني و لو قريب...ركز فيه وربنا حيفتح لك ابواب إن شاء الله
    وربنا يكتبلك كل الخير

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 1st June 2010, 01:27 PM مصطفى غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 6
    مصطفى

افتراضي

اقتباس

مفيش حاجة سهلة يا طيب...القصه بقت اسهل كده ...زيد غير عبيد يا دوك...أنا شخصيا مش حموت لو مااشتغلتش في المهنة دي لاني عندي طموح وأحلام بعيده من المجال...و الجزء المتعلق بالربا.. من ترك شيء لله لازم يتعوض افضل منه ...والله حصلي وربنا فتحلي باب
    تاني وسهلي امري فيه..

فتوكل علي الله وادخل الامتحانات طالما مش حابب اي مجال تاني و لو قريب...ركز فيه وربنا حيفتح لك ابواب إن شاء الله
    وربنا يكتبلك كل الخير

سبحان الله..
    اليوم بعد ما قريت التعليق اللي حضرتك كاتبه قلت خلاص سيبني من طب الاسنان وقعدت افكر في الحلول البديله ،بس بصراحه معرفتش اوصل لحاجه و خصوصا انو كندا عمله زي الكتاب المقفول بالنسبالي .اي نعم انو في ناس كثيره كتبت في كل حاجه عن كندا لكن حتت معادله شهاده طب الاسنان او اي حاجه قريبه منها فضلت مجهوله على الاقل بالنسبه لي..
    و عشان كده استسمحك يا فندم انك تكمل جميلك و تقولي ازاكر ايه وخصوصا انك قريب من الناس اللي تبحث عن المعادله..ديه حاجه .والحاجه التانيه يا ريت تنورني عن الحاجات القريبه من طب الاسنان اللي حضرتك ذكرتها...
    واخيرا يا دكتور محمد انا متاكد ان ربنا حيفتحها عليك مش عشان كتير من الناس بتدعيلك عن كل معلومه يستفادوا منها بس ،عشان كمان انت انسان طيب

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 1st June 2010, 06:02 PM Moe غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 7
    Moe

افتراضي

الله يخليك يا دكتور ويبارك لك ويسر لك كل الامور ...اديني طيب شوية داتا عنك وخليني أجمعلك الداتا .. لأن السيستم الجديد ماحدش دخل امتحاناته لسه ..كلنا منتظرين ايه الي حيحصل إن شاء الله ...اديني كام يوم اجمعلك الي اعرفه والي الشباب يعرفوه

1-انت كام سنة
    2-معدلك في البكالريوس كان إيه ؟...دارس حاجة بعد البكالريوس
    3-وضعك من ناحية الهجرة ايه.. قربت تجي ..بتفكر تقدم ..اجراءاتك ماشية ولا ايه ؟
    4- كندا بلد استقرار بالنسبة ليك ولا باسبوسر وسلام عليكم ؟
    5-ليك طموح اكاديمي ..تدريس وكده؟؟

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 1st June 2010, 06:37 PM somayasaleh غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 8
    somayasaleh
    Golden Member

somayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond repute

somayasaleh's Flag is: Canada

افتراضي

أنا : somayasaleh

اقتباس
    الله يخليك يا دكتور ويبارك لك ويسر لك كل الامور ...اديني طيب شوية داتا عنك وخليني أجمعلك الداتا .. لأن السيستم الجديد ماحدش دخل امتحاناته لسه ..كلنا منتظرين ايه الي حيحصل إن شاء الله ...اديني كام يوم اجمعلك الي اعرفه والي الشباب يعرفوه

1-انت كام سنة

مساء الخير يا دكتور محمد،،،،،،،

انا كمان بسأل حضرتك لبنتي....هي خلصت سنة اولي طب اسنان هنا في مصر

وقدمت في جامعات تورونتو... وماكماستر.....وواترلو علي علوم....بس لسه ماجاش الرد

المهم....سؤالي .....ايه المجال اللي ينفع تكمل فيه بعد العلوم غير مواويل الطب وطب الاسنان،،،،والصيدلة....الخ

يعني ياريت حضرتك تفتح لي شوية ابواب ومجالات قريبة من الفيلد الطبي ....ومش صعبة زي الطب والاسنان والصيدلة؟؟؟

وشكرا لحضرتك مقدما

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 1st June 2010, 07:29 PM shah غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 9
    shah

shah is on a distinguished road

shah's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي

أنا : shah

باشمهندسه سميه ايه راي حضرتك في العلاج الطبيعي مش محتاج علوم ولا حاجه بتدرس علي طول تقريبا 4 سنين و سنه امتياز

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 1st June 2010, 11:57 PM مصطفى غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 10
    مصطفى

افتراضي

اقتباس

1-انت كام سنة

حزاك الله خيرا على سرعه الرد
    انا طبيب اسنان عمري في منتصف الثلاثينات
    معدلي في البكالوريوس كان اثنان و سبعون ،معايه ماستر بس اكيد مش معترف بيها زي البكالوريوس
    الوضع من ناحيه الهجره قدمت ورقي )بمعنى اخر القدوم الى كندا مش قبل سنه على الاقل
    السوال الرابع صدقني لسه مش عارف
    السوال الخامس يا ريت يا فندم بس حضرتك شايف ان ده ممكن..
    و ربنا يجعل كل كلمه تفيد بيها اي حد في ميزان حسناتك

رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
    معادلة شهادة طب الاسنان بكندا, أطباء, الأسنان, المطاريد, الاسنانجية, الدراسة فى كندا, الدراسه فى كندا, الهجرة لكندا, الهجرة الى كيبك, الهجرة الى كندا, الهجره لكيبك, الهجره لكندا, الهجره الى كيبك, الهجره الي كندا, تذاكر طيران, شركات طيران, سفر, هاجر كندا بدون محامى, هجره كيبك, هجره كندا, طيران كندا, كيبك, كندا

طب الاسنان في كندا

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
    الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
    الخليج vs كندا .. لماذا يترك الكثيرون العمل بالخليج و يغامرون بالهجرة الى كندا هشام المصرى الهجرة إلى كندا 187 9th December 2022 06:10 AM
    الإسلام فى كندا ehabtaher شؤون إسلامية 352 20th February 2021 10:26 AM
    عرب كندا....عن حياة العرب فى كندا.!! Badroora الهجرة إلى كندا 62 26th June 2015 06:47 AM
    كندا وحشه خالص ☻☻☻ دعوه لعرض سلبيات كندا nassarlink الهجرة إلى كندا 355 26th August 2014 08:55 PM
    حملة شعبية في كندا للمطالبة بتوقيف بوش في جرائم حرب ... عمار يا كندا ... MFaisal شؤون عربية ودولية 0 6th October 2009 06:35 PM

Currency Calculator
    Your Information
    RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML