الزيارة الاستكشافية لمانيتوبا 2013 من الألف الي الياء - الصفحة 2 - منتديات المطاريد
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وَهُوَ الَّذِي فِي السَّمَاءِ إِلَٰهٌ وَفِي الْأَرْضِ إِلَٰهٌ ۚ وَهُوَ الْحَكِيمُ الْعَلِيمُ (84) وَتَبَارَكَ الَّذِي لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَعِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (85) "الزخرف"

منتديات المطاريد | الهجرة الى كندا | الهجرة الى استراليا

DeenOnDemand

BBC NEWS

آخر 10 مشاركات

Arabic Discussion Forum with a Special Interest in Travel and Immigration

Immigration to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

Egypt and Middle East Politics, History and Economy

Jobs in Saudi Arabia, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

العودة   منتديات المطاريد > شؤون المغتربين > الهجرة إلى كندا > مقاطعات كندا

مقاطعات كندا Canada Provinces

مقاطعات كندا

الزيارة الاستكشافية لمانيتوبا 2013 من الألف الي الياء

الهجرة إلى كندا والولايات المتحدة واستراليا

مواقع هامة وإعلانات نصية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
    قديم 13th January 2013, 09:27 AM zakarya غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 1
    zakarya

zakarya is on a distinguished road

zakarya's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي

أنا : zakarya

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة BenoCanada
    Ahlan beek ya Zakaryah
    No, first you have to send an email ONLY expression of interest which introduce yourself, family, career, education and work experience
    2 wait until they respond to you with antoher email with Questions
    3. they will send you another email to send them your CV, Education, Work experience and IELTS test within 30 DAYS from the date of last email

Hope it is clear now to you if not please let me know and will explain more
    Alslam Alykom

تسلم والف شكر

الموضوع الأصلي : الزيارة الاستكشافية لمانيتوبا 2013 من الألف الي الياء     -||-     المصدر : منتديات المطاريد     -||-     الكاتب : zakarya

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13th January 2013, 09:06 AM AhmedBadawi غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 2
    AhmedBadawi
    Silver Member

AhmedBadawi is on a distinguished road

AhmedBadawi's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي

أنا : AhmedBadawi

دعوه لموضوعي

Congratulations Ahmed on your new topic. This is really interesting. I will explore the option and let you know if I have any questions. Thanks again for all your efforts

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13th January 2013, 05:51 PM BenoCanada غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 3
    BenoCanada
    Silver Member

BenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to behold

افتراضي

أنا : BenoCanada

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة AhmedBadawi
    Congratulations Ahmed on your new topic. This is really interesting. I will explore the option and let you know if I have any questions. Thanks again for all your efforts

Thank you brother and this is not my topic this is our topic we are all here to help eachother and if you need anything please let me know I will be more than happy to help

Alalm Alykom
    Ahmad

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13th January 2013, 07:44 PM AhmedBadawi غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 4
    AhmedBadawi
    Silver Member

AhmedBadawi is on a distinguished road

AhmedBadawi's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي

أنا : AhmedBadawi

دعوه لموضوعي

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة BenoCanada
    Thank you brother and this is not my topic this is our topic we are all here to help eachother and if you need anything please let me know I will be more than happy to help

Alalm Alykom
    Ahmad

Thanks Ahmed, I went online and read about the visa. But then I also read about Manitoba itself and found that it will be difficult for me to find a job there. My profession is usually found in Capital or big cities

by the way, I am a Customer and Market Insights Manager (Research Manager)

I will try my luck with the FSW once it re-open.

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13th January 2013, 12:22 PM zakarya غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 5
    zakarya

zakarya is on a distinguished road

zakarya's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي

أنا : zakarya

!For Medical Professionals Only

Contact the MPNP office by e-mail at [email protected] at least two months before your visit to communicate your interest in undertaking an exploratory visit as well as your ability to meet all requirements.

Include a detailed resumé listing your education, training and work history as well as electronic copies of any additional documentation that could support your request

مش عارف يتهيالي كده الجواب الاول cover letter بس مش لوحده لازم يكون معاه attached
    لنسخ من الشهادات بتاعتي ولا ايه؟

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13th January 2013, 06:07 PM BenoCanada غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 6
    BenoCanada
    Silver Member

BenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to beholdBenoCanada is a splendid one to behold

افتراضي

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zakarya
    Contact the MPNP office by e-mail at [email protected] at least two months before your visit to communicate your interest in undertaking an exploratory visit as well as your ability to meet all requirements.

Include a detailed resumé listing your education, training and work history as well as electronic copies of any additional documentation that could support your request

مش عارف يتهيالي كده الجواب الاول cover letter بس مش لوحده لازم يكون معاه attached
    لنسخ من الشهادات بتاعتي ولا ايه؟

Alslam ALykom
    No brother, first you just need to send a cover letter with your interest and if you want to attach some file like your CV oreducation or work experience no problem but I prefare to wait until they reply you first with the question and then YES.. this what the web site said

bil taofeek
    Alslam Alykom
    Ahamd

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 28th April 2016, 04:45 AM halhably غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 7
    halhably

halhably is on a distinguished road

halhably's Flag is: Palestinian

افتراضي

أنا : halhably

Hello
    I have question regarding immigration to manitoba
    I have friends and distant relatives in manitoba
    Can I apply directly for immigration?
    I'm a General Practitioner Doctor with 13 years of experience in my field
    I did not do IELTS yet but in general i have v.good english language level.
    I hope to get obvious answer for my question and I prefer to be by private message.
    Thank you
    Dr. Hussam

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13th January 2013, 12:50 PM I Need you غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 8
    I Need you

I Need you is on a distinguished road

I Need you's Flag is: Algeria

افتراضي

أنا : I Need you

Hi Beno and thanks for explaining
    I've understand that I must visit Manitoba under visitor visa and then come back again to my home country (Algeria) to be able to apply for the PR is that true or have I understood wrong ??
    if this is true few of us can go ahead in the process because it cost a lot to visit Canada I think this is only for reach people but thank you anyway

Hope you understand me right way

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13th January 2013, 06:12 PM BenoCanada غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 9
    BenoCanada
    Silver Member

افتراضي

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة I Need you
    Hi Beno and thanks for explaining
    I've understand that I must visit Manitoba under visitor visa and then come back again to my home country (Algeria) to be able to apply for the PR is that true or have I understood wrong ??
    if this is true few of us can go ahead in the process because it cost a lot to visit Canada I think this is only for reach people but thank you anyway

Hope you understand me right way

Alslam Alaykom brother ahlan beek
    it is true you MUST visit Manitoba and at the end of your visit you gonna meert with an immigration officer to discuss your trip and your eligabilty to this program and you must go back to your country to continue your process unless if you get a job offer and you can apply for work permit while your application in process.
    brother one of their condition is demostrate that you have money , from what I read on other web site the min is 10.000 dollars
    bil taofeen

Alslam Alykom
    Ahmad
    Alslam

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13th January 2013, 12:54 PM walid ali غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 10
    walid ali

walid ali has much to be proud ofwalid ali has much to be proud ofwalid ali has much to be proud ofwalid ali has much to be proud ofwalid ali has much to be proud ofwalid ali has much to be proud ofwalid ali has much to be proud ofwalid ali has much to be proud of

walid ali's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي

أنا : walid ali

السلام عليكم...جزاك الله خيرا يا احمد وربنا يوفقنا جميعا...انا سؤالي هل من الممكن بعد السفر ان يتم الرفض من قبل ضابط الهجره؟..ويا تري ساعتها ممكن يكون ايه السبب..طبعا تفائلوا بالخير تجدوه لكن انا باسال السؤال ده عشان نحاول نحسبها من كل الجهات وشكرا جزيلا..

رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
    مانيتوبا 2013, manitoba 2013

الزيارة الاستكشافية لمانيتوبا 2013 من الألف الي الياء

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
    الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
    معادلة الطب البيطرى من الألف الى الياء الى كيبك bongeorge أرشيف الباب 78 28th July 2020 07:24 AM
    خطوات الإستقرار فى كيبك من الألف إلى الياء أدهم الشرقاوى دليلك إلى الهجرة لكندا 572 8th March 2020 07:54 AM
    THE 2013 DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT VISA PROGRAM DV-2013 Le Roi أبناؤنا فى الخارج 26 20th October 2014 02:49 PM
    من فضلكم مين عمل رحلة استكشافية لمانيتوبا؟ امل في الغد الهجرة إلى كندا 21 28th November 2012 11:17 PM
    الوثائق البريطانية 1974 ـ حرب أكتوبر أو عملية بدر من الألف إلى الياء سياسيا وعسكريا د. يحي الشاعر نصر اكتوبر 1973 1 3rd October 2012 07:11 AM

Currency Calculator
    Your Information
    RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML