Merits and demerits of Immigration - منتديات المطاريد
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وَهُوَ الَّذِي فِي السَّمَاءِ إِلَٰهٌ وَفِي الْأَرْضِ إِلَٰهٌ ۚ وَهُوَ الْحَكِيمُ الْعَلِيمُ (84) وَتَبَارَكَ الَّذِي لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَعِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (85) "الزخرف"

منتديات المطاريد | الهجرة الى كندا | الهجرة الى استراليا

DeenOnDemand

BBC NEWS

آخر 10 مشاركات
    تعديل اسم التسجيل
    (الكاتـب : Clinical chemist ) (آخر مشاركة : Calvinses)
    ذكرى من أكتوبر
    (الكاتـب : blue bird ) (آخر مشاركة : Calvinses)

Arabic Discussion Forum with a Special Interest in Travel and Immigration

Immigration to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

Egypt and Middle East Politics, History and Economy

Jobs in Saudi Arabia, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

العودة   منتديات المطاريد > شؤون العلم والتعليم > Language Lab > Do you speak English

Do you speak English قواعد اللغة الإنجليزية

Do you speak English

Merits and demerits of Immigration

الهجرة إلى كندا والولايات المتحدة واستراليا

مواقع هامة وإعلانات نصية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
    قديم 13th November 2009, 11:56 PM Badroora غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 1
    Platinum Member

Badroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant future

Almatareed Merits and demerits of Immigration

أنا : Badroora

Immigration has advantages and disadvantages along with it
    So, let's talk about the both sides of immigration from your point of view.

الموضوع الأصلي : Merits and demerits of Immigration     -||-     المصدر : منتديات المطاريد     -||-     الكاتب : Badroora

رد مع اقتباس

Latest Threads By This Member
    Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
    حدش هنا من دفعة 2008 مطاريد ترحيبات ... مناسبات ... علاقات عامة MFaisal 13 3691 31st May 2015 07:14 PM
    احم احم ..ممكن ادخل ؟!! ترحيبات ... مناسبات ... علاقات عامة مصرية 92 8242 15th June 2011 11:23 PM
    Merits and demerits of Immigration Do you speak English saynow 12 14043 13th November 2009 11:56 PM
    بـــرنــــجـــان بالمـــكـــســـرات ( مكدوس).!!! شؤون المطبخ ماتريكس دوت نت 16 5405 13th November 2009 10:15 AM
    Happy Birthday dede_alkady ترحيبات ... مناسبات ... علاقات عامة poulaemad 47 6857 12th November 2009 11:11 PM

قديم 14th November 2009, 11:38 AM Badroora غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 2
    Badroora
    Platinum Member

Badroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant future

افتراضي

Immigration it is not only leaving the home country, family, friends, and culture behind. It is the whole life changing for better quality , it's the positive and best move to us and our children.
    The immigration will give us the opportunity to make a good life.
    To me or my point of view the merits of immigration improving the quality of life by changing the place or moving to somewhere better.
    I like my own country and my own neighbourhood, I like my race as well as respect my religion and culture .But I'm looking forward for a better life and good future for my children
    I'll be back

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 14th November 2009, 03:21 PM MFaisal غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 3
    MFaisal
    Golden Member

MFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond repute

MFaisal's Flag is: Zaire

افتراضي

أنا : MFaisal

Thanks Badreia for your beautiful Topics

Nowadays Immigration became the dream of the
    Majority Of the youth

Searching for better, clean , comfortable life , as well as Having social benefits that we can't achieve in our own Countries , and i think that one of the most good Advantages is living in a positive environment where Nothing is impossible .

Briefly , immigrating means that you will start your life Over .

These reasons don't mean that we're going to live in a Whole paradise , there are also many disadvantages , for me The worst consequence of immigration is the difficulties Of raising children in a different culture . we have to Realize that Nothing Is Perfect.

But in fact , the disadvantages of immigration are too little comparing with it's benefits .

You have to weigh it on your mind , then you decide what You have to do .

About myself . I've decided to make it

Regards ,
    Daboosh
    king Of English

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 14th November 2009, 09:20 PM Badroora غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 4
    Badroora
    Platinum Member

افتراضي

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ضبش
    Thanks Badria for your beautiful Topics

Nowadays Immigration became the dream of the Majority of the youth

Searching for better, clean , comfortable life , as well as having social benefits that we can't achieve in our own Countries , and i think that one of the most good advantages is living in a positive environment where nothing is impossible .

Briefly , immigrating means that you will start your life over .

These reasons don't mean that we're going to live in a whole paradise , there are also many disadvantages , for me The worst consequence of immigration is the difficulties of raising children in a different culture . we have to realize that Nothing Is Perfect.

But in fact , the disadvantages of immigration are too little comparing with it's benefits .

You have to weigh it on your mind , then you decide what You have to do .

About myself . I've decided to make it

Regards ,
    Daboosh
    king Of English

Dear King of English , the blue letter in
    Your paragraph was in Capital letter

Tell me King why you worry about raising your kids on western Country
    What exactly annoying you?

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 15th November 2009, 08:46 AM MFaisal غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 5
    MFaisal
    Golden Member

MFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond repute

افتراضي

!For Medical Professionals Only

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Badroora

Dear King of English , the blue letter in
    Your paragraph was in Capital letter

those letters were in the beginning of the line so i wrote them as capital letters , but their positions changed after i posted my reply .

the king of English never makes a mistake

Tell me King why you worry about raising your kids on western Country

What exactly annoying you

I'll reply on your other question today

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 15th November 2009, 11:47 AM Badroora غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 6
    Badroora
    Platinum Member

افتراضي

اقتباس

اقتباس
    I'll reply on your other question today

Dabash Sorry I 'll disappointed you I know , I won't be able to be here any more don't ask me the reason okay!
    I like your way of forcing your self to improve your English , and I'm sorry I can't continue to practice with you . I really enjoyed discussion with you hope you don't quit continue talking an writing n matter somebody 'll share you or not you just do it for your sack , I gonna give you good web site I used to bring t our discussion from there , you read and learn from the natural daily problem , I'm leaving Dabash take care and see you

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 15th November 2009, 11:49 AM Badroora غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 7
    Badroora
    Platinum Member

افتراضي

here's the link dabash
    good luck in your English learning

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 15th November 2009, 03:38 PM MFaisal غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 8
    MFaisal
    Golden Member

افتراضي

اقتباس
    Dabash Sorry I 'll disappointed you I know , I won't be able to be here any more

I don't know what to say

generally , i wish you a happy life , badrai

goodbye

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 15th November 2009, 04:39 PM mohsen غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 9
    mohsen
    Silver Member

mohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant futuremohsen has a brilliant future

mohsen's Flag is: Canada

افتراضي

أنا : mohsen

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Badroora

I won't be able to be here any more

It’s true that I haven’t contributed much to your topics, but I have to admit that I admired your writings, especially your “Quote of the day” and it’s unfortunate to see you go

I really wish you a happy prosperous life and - sadly - bid you farewell

Warm regards

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 22nd October 2011, 02:25 PM lori غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 10
    lori

lori is on a distinguished road

lori's Flag is: Bulgaria

افتراضي

أنا : lori

Hi, everybody. I am really interested in your topic and i want to immigrate as well. In my opinion there are more advantages than disadvantages in immigrating. If anyone replies to me here, i would be really glad to speak more on the theme. :)

رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
    demerits, immigration, merits

Merits and demerits of Immigration

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الانتقال السريع

Currency Calculator
    Your Information
    RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML