Job Centre Australia Limited (JCAL) is a vibrant, progressive industry leader in the disability employment sector.* Our work is underpinned by the Commonwealth Disability Services Standards and our not-for-profit status. We are currently seeking a Operations Manager to fill*a fulltime* position for the Patterson ESA –*Young, Orange and Cowra. Please note that the successful candidate […]
Job Centre Australia Limited (JCAL) is a vibrant, progressive industry leader in the disability employment sector.* Our work is underpinned by the Commonwealth Disability Services Standards and our not-for-profit status.
We are currently seeking a Operations Manager to fill*a fulltime* position for the Patterson ESA –*Young, Orange and Cowra. Please note that the successful candidate will be working from our office in Orange.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall performance of the Federally funded Disability Employment Services contract (DES) within the region under their management. Performance will be measured against Key Performance Measures as contained in the DES contract as well as financial performance of the region.
The scope of the role
- To develop, implement, monitor and manage strategies to ensure achievement of all contractual targets for programs operating in the*Patterson Employment*Service Area (ESA) under their management.
- To be responsible for developing innovative strategies to deliver Company growth across all programs.
- To lead staff in a positive and pro-active manner in keeping with JCAL cultural values.
- To ensure the financial viability of all sites and programs.
- To provide ongoing employee support and ensure effective use of financial and other resources.
- To support the iniatives outlined in the Job Centre Strategic Plan.
- To support the Area Operations Manager through the provision of timely and accurate strategic data and information.
In accordance with Federal and State laws Job Centre Australia provides an Equal Employment Opportunity Policy towards all employees without discrimination against race, gender, colour and any disabilities or impairment.
- Demonstrated understanding of the issues affecting providers of employment services funded by the Commonwealth and State Governments, particularly specialist disability services.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Proven understanding*Government contracts and compliance requirements.
- Outstanding business, submission and report writing skills.
- Experience in brokering mutually beneficial business partnerships.
- Proven ability to operate within budget allocations and a capacity to develop and implement Budget Action Plans where necessary.
- Proven ability to identify, build and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- Pro-active problem solving and high level planning and organisation skills.
- Experience working with people experiencing multiple social and employment barriers.
- Proficiency in computer applications and the internet.
- Proven ability to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate projects.
- Proven ability to exceed established Key Performance Indicators.
- Able to provide positive leadership to and manage a team of employees in a dynamic and intense performance driven environment.
Negotiable based on experience. Salary inclusion will incorporate a KPI bonus scheme + car* + phone allowance + laptop
Closing Date:*31 August 2017
All candidates successful in gaining an interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of the above closing date.
To apply please email an application letter addressing the criterion and a copy of your resume to Donna Beer, email address: [email protected]
Area Operations Manager
T: 02 69217413
NB: If You Couldn't Connect To Job Details, Please Replace HTTPS by HTTP In The Adress Bar