Do you have a genuine interest in: Working in a progressive industry with a leading provider? Supporting staff to create engaging programs with a focus on youth independence? Enhancing the lives of people with a disability? You will: Mentor staff in their professional development Be flexible in service delivery Market to and network with relevant […]
Do you have a genuine interest in:
- Working in a progressive industry with a leading provider?
- Supporting staff to create engaging programs with a focus on youth independence?
- Enhancing the lives of people with a disability?
- Mentor staff in their professional development
- Be flexible in service delivery
- Market to and network with relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with coordinators and staff across all sites
- Manage challenging behaviours
- Work with local employers to identify and establish work experience and employment opportunities
- Carry out required administration duties
- Promote inclusiveness within the program
- A good understanding of rosters and budgets
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- An outgoing, approachable, enthusiastic personality that inspires and motivates staff
- Relevant qualifications or experience in Community Services
- Ability to work in an ever changing environment
- Minimum 12 months experience in service management
- A good understanding of the NDIS
In accordance with Federal and State laws Job Centre Australia Limited provides and Equal Employment without discrimination against race, gender, religion colour and any disabilities or impairment.
- A varied and challenging role – No 2 days are the same!
- Industry standard salary packaging – Fringe benefits + meal card
- One rostered day off per month
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Work with a dynamic, enthusiastic and supportive team
- The opportunity to utilise your own interests and talents
Closing Date:*25 August 2017
To apply please send through a copy of your resume and an application letter addressing the selection criteria.
Job Centre Australia
NB: If You Couldn't Connect To Job Details, Please Replace HTTPS by HTTP In The Adress Bar