In this role you will:
• Work as a regionally-deployed Global Mobility service integrator to develop and leverage key relationships, develop service solutions, manage projects and facilitate service delivery for Boeing businesses and their international assignees.
• Partners with Business leaders by analyzing business situations to discover requirements for Global Mobility services needed to support growth and business opportunities.
• Work together with the US-based Enterprise Services-Global Mobility team, members of local offices, regional service providers and sourced solutions providers
• Place emphasis on services for which local presence can significantly facilitate the end user s experience, e.g. major project / process implementations, issues related to immigration processing, expatriate housing lease arrangements, interaction with sourced providers, and representatives for new site development
• Serve as the focal point for emerging issues and coordinate solutions
• Identifies trends and issues in the region and make recommendations to management at the enterprise level. Initiates, investigates and proposes solutions to unique and complex business situations.
• Guides/implements the development and implementation of regional and local procedures to ensure consistent execution of processes in support of Boeing and regulatory local requirements. Supports the Global Mobility relocation specialist assigned to respective international assignees as requested.
• Monitors local legislation and assures that we are compliant (communicates to USA; works with process partners, including Legal, International Payroll and Tax, among others.
• Assist with site surveys and new program development activity; develop performance standards
• Provide regional oversight of Global Mobility service providers, including periodic service quality reviews with regional management.
• Serve as a key regional resource for communicating and ensuring understanding of global mobility services, processes and projects.
• Develop a network of contacts and resources which includes regional leaders, country leaders, expatriate management and local business offices. Utilize the network to facilitate communications, education and problem-solving.
• Serve as a member of the regional functional team (SSG, IT, Legal, Ethics, et al.)
• Attend Regional SSG Business Support meetings, including Regional Leader Staff and Business Plan Review (BPR) meetings
• Attend regional meetings and serve as spokesperson at business partner forums and to other internal Boeing audiences.
• Advocate for, and communicate, educate and train business partners and other human resource professionals regarding relocation and assignments processes. Anticipate issues, gather and analyze data, and provide information to partners and external customers, outside agencies, governments, and legal counsel for audits, litigation, benchmarking, surveys and studies.
• In time, expand the Service Integrator role to other Enterprise Service functions, such as Staffing, Communications & Business Services and Health, Benefits & Work life.
Date Posted: 2012-01-09 Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Human Resources (HR)/Personnel Company Industry: Airlines/Aviation
Career Level: Mid Career
Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Jobs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Human Resources (HR)/Personnel Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
مزيد من التفاصيل