To ensure that Quality management and Housekeeping, effective cost control, Health and Safety matters are actioned and service levels are met. Responsible for all Factory matters related to Production, filling of vacancies, developing, motivating and mentoring employees. Identification by documenting development needs of employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Planning & Organizing work processes
a. Interpret production targets and breakdown into objectives for each shift - Service levels = 95%. All production orders are met and delivered within the agreed timeframes. Planning alterations with regards to process/work flow and changes to Building and construction.
2. In-process work flow
a. Identify problems, informing Shift Production Manager and request corrective action. Give instructions to team members to ensure effective and efficient work flow.
3. Quality Management and Housekeeping
a. Ensures that customer complaints are kept to the minimum. Site hygiene and housekeeping to be maintained. Compliance with HACCP and SASO standards. Facilitating HACCP procedures and targets
4. New Product development
a. Develop the product as requested by sales and the customers
b. conduct the product trail, yield test and product costing etc and liaise with sales and management account for the same
5. Health and Safety
a. Ensures that Health and safety processes and procedures are complied with. Ensures that Safety, first aid and fire fighting training is conducted. Ensures a safe and neat work environment
6. Budget and Cost/Waste control
a. Ensuring budgets are met. Meets costs targets on processing cost. Ensures that the Plant raw material stock holding is correct.
7. People Management
a. Follow the Company policy on recruitment in your team. Development of people assets in your team. Provides clear communication, guidelines and targets to the team. Maintain discipline and compliance to general rules. Requesting disciplinary action when deemed necessary.
2) Administrative Duties
• HACCP/ ISO/SASO - Facilitation
• Time Management
• First aid & Safety
• People evaluation
• Training needs for staff
3) Related Procedures:
• HACCP & GMP Procedures
• Supreme HR -procedures
• Supreme Quality Assurance Procedures
• PPL Work Instructions
1) People Management
• Maintain discipline and compliance to general rules
• Development of people (coaching - training /mentoring)
• Maintain consistency with all Production, operations cost etc
2) Quality Management and Housekeeping
• Customer complaints not to exceed 4 units /year
• Not more than 3 findings on an internal audit(Total site)
• Facilitating HACCP procedures and Targets
3) Wastage and Production control
• Meets established targets yield for portions and primaries
• Maintain production/maintenance down time less than 5%
• Has insight in companies administrative processes (understands the purpose of documents in his department).
5) Order fulfillment and Service levels
• 95% or more order fulfillment for portions and whole birds
6) Health and Safety Management
• Compliance to Health & Safety system
7) Production efficiencies and machine/line utilization
• Monitor plant efficiencies by monitoring work process flows, plan and implement alterations
8) Production cost management
• Meets cost targets on processing costs
• Meets cost targets on Packaging and raw material
Degree in Food Science or any other *****alent professional qualification
Minimum 10 years of food manufacturing experience.
Date Posted: 2012-01-09 Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Job Role: Management Company Industry: FMCG
Career Level: Management Gender: Male Degree: Bachelor's degree/higher diploma
Apply Now - Jobs in Saudi Arabia - Jobs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Management Jobs in Saudi Arabia - Search All Jobs
مزيد من التفاصيل