The restaurant is a traditional Lebanese restaurant in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It has been established in the late 70ies. Later, a sit-down and take-away outlet was established in another area of the city. This expansion was followed by a take-away outlet in the food court of a shopping mall. Further additions may follow.
The main restaurant is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner and seats 112 guests. In addition, this restaurant has a sizeable take-away business and a catering business that targets mainly private homes and palaces. The catering services include the whole spectrum from food/drink delivery only to full service (furniture, food/drinks, and waiters).
The kitchen activities are centralized at the location of the main restaurant. It caters for all operations and outlets.
Total staff of the group is above 100, out of which half are working in the kitchen.
- Creates, innovates and introduces new menu items while enhancing current offer
- Evaluates current team at central kitchen. Recruits, trains, allocate his team members based on initial evaluation to ensure that all of the departments has the necessary skill and know-how
- Prepares the annual budget of his department with the coordination of the General Manager.
- Standardize recipes and coordinates with the F&B/ Cost Control Manager and the Kitchen Chefs to outsource the best quality ingredients, unify them and ensure their availability through the local suppliers. Ensures with the coordination of the Kitchen Chefs that food is properly stored and wastage is minimized
- Prioritize F&B controls, ensure top quality both for products and equipments and maintain food cost at a minimum
- Maintain a clean & safe kitchen by using the principles of food safety, HACCP & sanitation practices
- Prepares the kitchen headcount and the budget in terms of kitchen equipments, maintenance, cleaning schedule and utensils, etc....
- Design and plan all new kitchens.
- Assist management in the development of new concepts
- Must be able to manage a multi-unit, multi-concept operation in coordination with the General Manager.
Date Posted:2012-01-13Job Location:Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaJob Role:ManagementCompany Industry:Catering/Food Services/RestaurantsJoining Date:2012-03-01
Career Level:Executive/DirectorGender:MaleNationality:Jordan; Lebanon; Syria
Apply Now - Jobs in Saudi Arabia - Jobs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Management Jobs in Saudi Arabia - Search All Jobs
مزيد من التفاصيل