- Reporting to project manager.
- Manage the execution of the project.
- Develop strong staff, labors and equipment productivity with ability to identify, isolate and eliminate work hazards.
- Maintaining safety requirements in the site.
- Responsible for quality control and quality assurance.
- Ensure construction activities are meeting the required project specifications.
- Ensure the progress is meeting the target progress set by the project manager.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering
- More than 10 years experience in dams, culverts, channels, embankments & retaining walls.
- Proven track record in reputed companies.
- Gulf experience is a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
Date Posted:2012-01-19Job Location:Jeddah, Saudi ArabiaJob Role:EngineeringCompany Industry:Construction/Civil Engineering
Career Level:ManagementGender:MaleDegree:Bachelor's degree/higher diploma
Apply Now - Jobs in Saudi Arabia - Jobs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Engineering Jobs in Saudi Arabia - Search All Jobs
مزيد من التفاصيل