Athmaan Al Arabia Group of Companies.
Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned markets. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and sales executives.
• Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Responsible for the performance and development of the Sales Executives.
• Prepares action plans for individuals as well as for sales team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Conducts one-on-one review with all Sales Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive’s sales and activity performance.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Executives.
• Creates and conducts proposal presentations RFP responses. (Government Request For Proposal)
• Assists Sales Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Recruits, tests, and Sales Account Executives based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
• Insures that all Sales Executives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
• Delegates authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
• Sets examples for Sales Executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
• Conducts regular coaching and counseling with Sales Executives to build motivation and selling skills.
• Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
Date Posted: 2012-01-23 Job Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Sales
Career Level: Mid Career
Apply Now - Jobs in Saudi Arabia - Jobs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Sales Jobs in Saudi Arabia - Search All Jobs
مزيد من التفاصيل