The Solution Consultant is responsible for the prospecting, closing and
handling of large project sales for Archimedia. He is also expected to be the client’s key advisor and a resource and authority on the latest automation, audiovisual and automation systems and technology.
• Generate prospects and leads from personal contacts, inside and outside sales teams, networking professionals, client referrals, dealers and referral agents. Maintain strong relations with industry contacts and lead sources. Explore continuously new sales channels.
• Hold meetings to understand clients’ needs and conduct a thorough analysis then schedule a product demonstration.
• Conduct a product demonstration for the client with the goal to create excitement, answer questions, uncover and overcome objections and most importantly move the process forward.
• Fill intake document and communicate with design department to develop the proposal.
• Act as the product evangelist for Archimedia solutions in the market. Perform demos for new employees, dealers and referral sources. Maintain knowledge of Archimedia products and services. Search for new products, technologies related home automation which can be sold / adopted for further generating of sales revenue.
• Develop the system de******ion document for all projects to clearly explain what the system functionality will entail and to detail the subsystems included.
• Act as the Relationship Manager between the client and the technical team to ensure solution is designed and executedaccording to the client requirement and company standards. Deliver the site to the client using Job Completion Form (JCF).
Date Posted: 2012-01-23 Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Other
Career Level: Mid Career
Apply Now - Jobs in Saudi Arabia - Jobs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Sales Jobs in Saudi Arabia - Search All Jobs
مزيد من التفاصيل