As the most senior member of the Booking Team, the role of Head of Client Services is to develop and maximize the increasing potential of the artist and entertainment bookings and event management business in terms of revenues, market share and creative vision.
The Head of Client Services will lead and oversee the booking team in their day-to-day roles to ensure the team is
functioning smoothly and is motivated and successful. In managing the booking team this role is responsible for
setting and maintaining high standards of client servicing, overseeing and supporting staff in their negotiations and communications with clients and artists, implementing and overseeing strong financial control, record keeping and team communications. The Head of Client Services will be aware of the status of any and every booking at all stages from enquiry to set-up, execution and de-brief, and has overall responsibility for the successful delivery of the work of this department.
As a new role, the Head of Client Services will be in a position to design new, and tighten existing, systems and procedures to improve efficiency and ensure the positive working relationship of the booking team with the wider company. Additionally, this role will support the Director with new business efforts in ?complete show production and the company's broadening sights into Qatar.
The Fridge's vision is to supply clients with talented musicians, dancers and entertainers with a high level of creativity and production input. Customer service, attention to detail and fresh thinking are paramount. The Head of Client Services is at the forefront of promoting this attitude to artists, clients and the team alike.
Principal Duties Operations
• Lead and provide structure to the day-to-day operation of the artist booking team
and booking business to ensure that each, from enquiry through planning and execution is being managed to the highest of standards, and to oversee the office and gig-tracking systems and financial efficiency to sustain a smooth and targeted delivery of the booking business.
• Support the artist bookings team in their day-to-day work, their project management processes and monthly targets, while taking an active part in the bookings activity yourself. This involves, though is not restricted to: assessing client briefs; development of creative concepts and solutions; the writing, submission and presentation of proposals and creative concepts; liaising with clients and artists; management of and liaison with sub-contractors; the planning and management of events; negotiation of contracts through to their closing,
support and management on-site as required to ensure smooth communication between the client, The Fridge and its artists. In all cases, maintaining consistency in particular in turn-around times, pricing, and levels of client care.
• Support the Director to develop The Fridge's operational policies in its
management and dealings with clients, with exclusive and non-exclusive artists, with staff and contractors and with asset management.
• Own and manage the sales process and business development strategy to maximize revenue through the artist booking and event management services, complete show production, hire of equipment and other opportunities which present themselves, including building relationships with new and existing clients and the company's broadening sights into Qatar and the wider region
• Ensure that the booking business is meeting monthly financial targets, routinely monitor compliance with and actual performance against those targets, and contribute to changes and developments as required and as directed.
• Update and implement with agreement of the Director contractual and financial terms that can meet the needs of its users and services, including clients and artists.
Date Posted:2012-03-14Job Location:Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJob Role:Customer ServiceCompany Industry:Entertainment
Career Level:Mid Career
Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Jobs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Customer Service Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
مزيد من التفاصيل