Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a dynamic team that strives to improve the lives of people with barriers? Do you have a core set of practical transferable workplace skills and are looking for a change? Job Centre Australia (JCAL) is a vibrant, progressive industry leader in the disability employment sector. Our […]
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a dynamic team that strives to improve the lives of people with barriers?
Do you have a core set of practical transferable workplace skills and are looking for a change?
Job Centre Australia (JCAL) is a vibrant, progressive industry leader in the disability employment sector.
Our work in underpinned by the Commonwealth Disability Services Standards and our not-for-profit status. We are committed to enhancing the lives of people with a disability, disadvantaged jobseekers and the community as a whole.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in our open communication, flexible and friendly environment based within our office at The Entrance.
What you will be responsible for:
Preparing jobseekers for work
Placing jobseekers into employment
- To identify key interventions, strategies, vocational and non-vocational jobseekers needs
- Identification of job ready jobseekers and working with them to achieve employment goals
- To facilitate meaningful engagement for jobseekers that is activity based and job focused
Supporting jobseekers in employment
- Sourcing of vacancies in order to provide individual jobseekers sustainable employment
- Reverse market jobseekers to employers using systems, guidelines and incentives provided
What we need from you:
- Provide solutions focused mentoring and guidance to jobseekers and employers.
JCAL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from people with culturally diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people living with disabilities.
- A highly motivated team player who is enthusiastic and has a positive energy to their work ethic.
- Practical experience in working across a variety of industries/positions
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Common sense, practical approach to problem solving.
- Proven high level communication skills (oral, written and listening)
- Excellent level of customer service skills
- Resilience and the ability to influence
- Generate your own leads for employment
- Proven ability to identify, build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Proven ability to exceed established Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to establish honest and effective relationships with employers and jobseekers.
- A personality driven by helping others.
- Proficiency in computer applications (word, excel, outlook) and internet
- Drivers licence and car is essential
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Ensure all actions adhere to the Company Policy, Procedures*and Contract obligations
Closing Date:*26 July 2019
To apply for this position please send through an application letter addressing the key points along with a copy of your resume to: [email protected]
NB: If You Couldn't Connect To Job Details, Please Replace HTTPS by HTTP In The Adress Bar