تجربة جديدة....اللاندنج في مونتريال - منتديات المطاريد
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وَهُوَ الَّذِي فِي السَّمَاءِ إِلَٰهٌ وَفِي الْأَرْضِ إِلَٰهٌ ۚ وَهُوَ الْحَكِيمُ الْعَلِيمُ (84) وَتَبَارَكَ الَّذِي لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَعِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (85) "الزخرف"

منتديات المطاريد | الهجرة الى كندا | الهجرة الى استراليا

DeenOnDemand

BBC NEWS

آخر 10 مشاركات

Arabic Discussion Forum with a Special Interest in Travel and Immigration

Immigration to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

Egypt and Middle East Politics, History and Economy

Jobs in Saudi Arabia, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

العودة   منتديات المطاريد > شؤون المغتربين > الهجرة إلى كندا

الهجرة إلى كندا
    المنتدى بإشراف Ehab Salem,Remon.soliman,Muhammad Gad

الهجرة إلى كندا

تجربة جديدة....اللاندنج في مونتريال

الهجرة إلى كندا والولايات المتحدة واستراليا

مواقع هامة وإعلانات نصية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
    قديم 21st January 2011, 09:43 PM tadj غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 1

tadj is on a distinguished road

tadj's Flag is: Canada

افتراضي تجربة جديدة....اللاندنج في مونتريال

أنا : tadj

هذه هي حكاية أحد أصدقائي لمغامرته من زمن تكوينه للملف الفدرالي إلى اللندج في موريال

1-
    010 - Sending and payment of the federal issue
    After a few hours drive by taxi, we are finally in Algiers, it is 7:30 in the morning, better get there early, very early, because you go through all Algiers Taxi (s) from east to west ...

1 - From downtown to the Embassy of Canada in Ben Aknoun:
    It was an illegal immigrant, I asked him how he takes me to the Embassy of Canada, he told me it will be "Corss" (remember very well what word you will hear a lot in taxis Algiers which are big big man-eating sharks, even though there are always rare exceptions), he told me that DA is 400.00, I (of course) accepted. This curious taxieur asked me why I go to the embassy, I just said I want to inquire about hours of submitting applications. Warning! We must never say that you will see amounts to pay and you have thousands of dinars on you! Never make this mistake, we must be cautious with everyone. Once at the embassy, I asked him to wait for me just enough time to see the schedule, I advise you to do that because it will be difficult for a taxi stops along the road from the embassy .
    A pen in hand, I quickly write the two amounts, that of human immigration application, which are the DA 38500.00 550 CAD, or 345 EUR, and the rights of permanent residence, 34300.00 DA are the 490 CAD, or 305 EUR (NB: These amounts are changeable, always move the embassy to see the exact amounts in Algerian dinars), and I quickly jumped into a taxi ...

2 - From the Embassy in Audin (downtown Algiers):
    Another very important advice, never say you want to go to BEA Boulevard Mohamed V, is like you are about to ask the taxi to attack you! Ask that you to the place Audin. It was just 8:00 am, a traffic black black caps along the way, I asked him how much for this trip, he told me 500.00 DA (!!!), I negotiated and has revealed its price to 400 AD.
    A time to Audin, I walked a few meters, just glued to the general direction of the airline Air-Algeria, which rises in the street, this is the Boulevard Mohammed V, I awaited the opening of the agency 08:45. A young lady at the counter next to the window has guessed that it was for the check from Canada, she asked me if I am the principal applicant even before I open my mouth! It really surprised me, I do not know how she guessed it!? The rest was easy, I filled out a deposit slip with the total of both amounts, or 72800.00 DA and ten minutes later, I check in my pocket.
    WARNING! We must bring along his passport, I asked you to BEA, I almost did not I brought with me.

3 - Audin at the Embassy:
    Just outside the gates of BEA, I would hitchhike to taxis, one is stopped and I asked him to bring me to my destination, he said no and just before he puts the first, I told him "Corss", he immediately changed his mind! DA was 400.00 including taxes (lol)
    A queue of six people just in front of me, after a good half hour, I walked into this small office that opens directly onto the street, a young lady welcomes you behind a desk, I gave him my check, photo copy of my CSQ and photo copy of the immigration application (IMM 0008), any way she repeats photocopies and gives you your own. She checked the check while I have not checked out of the BEA board so, check your check in the bank (in case), after a few keystrokes on a keyboard, it gives me two receipts a kind of small ticket, an eighth of an A4 page, she asks me (with a smile) to send the blank with my federal case, and keep the yellow ... I can not tell you the sigh of relief that I have had when she gave me the receipt, so even when the immigration officer in Tunis gave me my CSQ (slightly less actually!)

4 - From the Embassy in the office of DHL
    Before finding a taxi, I asked the security guard at the embassy address of the DHL office, he told me that it is next to the fine arts is what I 'I told the taxi driver I asked me back and I was surprised because he did not say the dirty word "Corss" He just did his counter market! Me, I've never seen a taxi meter running Algiers!
    I told him that it is the rue Blaise Pascal, the address that I read in the DHL website on the internet because he does not know exactly what office, but with the address, he remembered the place.
    Once arrived, I saw that the meter was 75.00 DA, I gave him 100.00 DA. Believe me, you will not find any taxi drivers like this that does not benefit the people and especially when they guess that you are a stranger in the city.
    I mounted the few steps from DHL, I say I want to sent a letter to Paris, the agent told me the price is 5075.00 DA (five thousand and seventy-five DA) is about 50 euro, for a letter bearing a A4 folder which weighs about 500g. It's expensive? Before answering we must say that in the case there is an ORIGINAL CSQ did you waited several years, and it worth it, then the answer is "No, it's cheap and there was no choice! "

5 - From DHL to the bus station Kharrouba:
    A few meters down, I stopped the first taxi, I told him I'm going to Kharrouba, he told me it will be "Corss" even before I finish my sentence! Ah! What a relief! Finally a taxi Algiers normal, a man-eater! The price is 300.00 and DA, I did not negotiate, I accepted directly.
    Once Kharrouba I price my first taxi to town, happy to finish this half-day taxi (s) he was just twelve o'clock.

For accounts is 1600.00 DA taxi just for the movement in Algiers, not counting those back and forth to and from my city. In any case, you have no choice if you travel by bus, you miss all your appointments, and if you have a car, which is my case, you need to know the roads of Algiers is not my case, or have a driver. Anyway that is the same!

The word "Corss" is "race" in French and it means that the taxi meter and the meter is stopped and the taxieur (the driver) who is running!

Well, now the federal file is sent, it takes the acknowledgment (RA), this is the moment we can only really take a deep breath and say things are progressing ...

في المرة القادمة

- Happy! I just got my AR.
    That day, Saturday, February 13, 2010, exactly at noon, starting at the post office to see my mail box, I found only a letter brown, without indications of sender, and so much more! But I guess it must be my Acknowledgement of Receipt (AR) of my federal issue, came from the immigration office of the Embassy of Canada in Paris ...
    Once in the car, I opened it, just the end, the first thing I read is the header: Embassy of Canada ... Then I wanted to read quietly in my room ...
    Dated January 30, 2010, that means she has 14 days from Paris. I used the number of personnel to monitor the progress of my application via the CIC website, and indeed, I found the information: In progress ...
    I think today I am a very happy man, very very very happy, and I want it to everyone, because the expectation in each step is very hard and very painful.

الموضوع الأصلي : تجربة جديدة....اللاندنج في مونتريال     -||-     المصدر : منتديات المطاريد     -||-     الكاتب : tadj

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة somayasaleh ; 25th January 2011 الساعة 03:36 AM

رد مع اقتباس

Latest Threads By This Member
    Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
    تجربة حية لعدة عائلات عاشت لسنوات في كندا الهجرة إلى كندا Ashaa 34 8838 10th August 2011 02:27 PM
    العدول عن فكرة الهجرة إلى كندا الهجرة إلى كندا shawi 55 15571 16th February 2011 09:56 PM
    جديد ...بالنسبة لحاملي CSQ و لم يسافروا بعد الهجرة إلى كندا السيد ميدو 24 4519 26th January 2011 05:53 PM
    ما هي المزايا التى لا تمنح لاي مهاجر خارج Québec الهجرة إلى كندا bibo 48 15521 24th January 2011 05:00 PM
    تجربة جديدة....اللاندنج في مونتريال الهجرة إلى كندا tadj 18 6741 21st January 2011 09:43 PM

قديم 21st January 2011, 10:11 PM tadj غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 2
    tadj

افتراضي

013 - The VM very well spent!

When I received the IVM, I spent a whole day thinking to choose the doctor with whom I will spend my VM, I'm from the West, so the doctor Oran is the closest to me than others, therefore, logically, the choice must be made in advance, but it's a bit because of the subjects written about internet forums, I had this hesitation, discussing topics bad and good Doctors!

So, Council No. 01, forget everything you read on DMPs, we must simply choose the nearest doctor or choose another, but essentially without thinking, because I spent my VM Oran and if you want me to start by the end, when Ms. Dr. Sawsan Medjebeur Yasmine, is a pro among pro in pro-and believe me, I felt like I was passing a medical at Paris or elsewhere.

The day I received the IVM, and after noon, I called the doctor's office, a lady answered, was his assistant, the entire conversation was in French, I told him that is to make an appointment for a medical record for immigration to Canada, she asked me if I received the designated form, the document we received with MCI, one of the photos that was sent with the federal issue is glued on, and the doctor must take. Then she asked me to bring with me the passport and four photographs, while the IVM, only two photos are required, but it is not a problem, even if she asked me to bring the photographer person, I will! And the amount she asked me to bring with me 8000.00 DA.

And I hung up the phone to wish him a good day, but the problem is that I do not remember the date of the appointment! Yep, so we think we thoroughly lost, too, thoroughly! I re-phoned and I asked him to apologize because I do not remember the date, she said, gently, that's next Sunday at 08:00, and the unbelievable, that She added that if I want to come tomorrow the same time, it is not a problem! And of course I say YES, I accepted because I am not ready to undergo the stress of another wait, I'm sick of all that is waiting, I really ras- and tired, I want to finish right away ...

Wednesday, April 7, 2010, arriving in Oran at 08:00 exactly, but take a taxi to the doctor's office, such as roads and Oran have become a major project, due to the Tram, among others, the traffic is unbearable in the city, that's why I did not want to take my car, I let her warm.

While Council No. 02, if you do not have someone with you and if you are alone, leave your car at home and take the means of transport.

The Cabinet of Dr. Medjebeur is located in the City "Plateau", the address is 46 rue Niati brothers, right next to the University Hospital of Oran and its main entrance and also next to the Fire District. I got there because of traffic, at 08.15, behind a quarter of an hour, but luckily the doctor has not come yet, I found that his assistant, who made me wait in desk.

After requesting my passport, four photographs and submit the form, she gave me some five or six forms that I fill them and answer questions with "Yes" or "No" on ticking boxes. the latter form, all my answers were "No", except for the first question I answered "Yes" and respect if you had one or more surgeries.

Council No. 03, and this time it is very important, do not tell "salads" and does not respond in any way, answer with the truth, the doctor is not a medical student, is a physician designated by Canada! If you know what I mean!

Then she took my weight, my waist and asked me to wait! Anyway I'm just wait for years and years and not now that I'm gonna break.

And now is that Dr. Medjebeur the scene, a woman in her late quarantines, elegant style, very elegant, its name alone you can guess she is Algerian, without it, she is French, even Paris, smile by millimeter, no word in Arabic, a French very well articulated, Parisian accent, and it shows quickly that it is professional and secure it! I think I'll stop, because I think I fell in love! And without thinking please!

For men who are wondering and stressing that whether we should turn held of Adam! and then the answer "YES" but not "Adam" Adam ", you stay with the last accessory that you wear! But she does not hesitate to touch you all over to check the slightest things.

For my case, she spend a good minute to ask me questions about my surgery, because I, at the age of one year, it's been 37 years that I had an operation because of problems Respiratory it directly to the barely visible scar on my neck. She asked me if I know the disease that caused me the operation I told him that it was because of the Diphtheria, a disease in Algeria in the seventies, no longer now and which particularly affects babies. She knows this disease and I was even given an explanation. She asked me if I smoke, I drink alcohol if I had other hospitalizations, all answers were No, then questions about my family, parents, brothers, uncles and even cousins, the first question if any of these people have diabetes, my answer is Yes, my father is diabetic, and the following questions, they're not. Meanwhile, she checked your hands, your feet, she looks at you standing, sitting, and last, the testing of sight, then it gives you time to dress and asks you to join her in her office.

She begins to fill in forms and in the meantime, I have not stopped to ask lots of questions, even off-topic, she responded with kindness. So for people who say that doctors approved and are proud they do not question any and everything, so it's necessary, I am obliged to say that Dr. Medjebeur, is a professional, very very professional, it is "close" professionally, "open" personally.

At the end, she gives me tests and a radio to do, I thank him for his work, she even gave me his hand, I was happy. Explained his support
    for radio and analysis. I paid for the physician 4600.00 DA.

For blood tests, the laboratory is just beside, in front of the firemen, there were a few people, after a good half hour I spent, and without taking a urine fast. This is why we need to be fasting. I paid 1800.00 for that DA.

For the chest X-ray, the laboratory is located near the rue de Mostaganem, must walk a bit but not too much. Here, there were many, many people, I wait again and again at noon and is exactly what I spent. Shirtless, the nurse gives me the radio, he even told me that there is nothing reported, it is no surprise to me anyway because I know my condition, or almost, and Thank God . For radio I paid 1000.00 DA.

Upon leaving, I called the doctor's office to tell the assistant that I am testing and radio, because she's assistant, who asked me that, I think may be for her to recover, because it is the doctor to do so.

One more thing, each time in two labs, they ask you the passport, so be careful not to forget, because you'll get him out quite a few times this morning.

That, I think it's over, it was my VM, another turn in the long tunnel of this endless journey of immigration.

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 21st January 2011, 10:17 PM tadj غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 3
    tadj

افتراضي

7 - The Story of my installation - Part 1: The Farewell?

Tuesday, September 14, 2010, D-Day:
    Departure.

Farewell? I hate those damn farewell, I hate them already, just the word itself I hate, that's why they were fast, hugs with my parents? Very quickly, without side effects! Or almost!

Is it difficult? No! It's very difficult, even more than that, leave everything behind him, to let people who love you and people you love you, leave your life, your whole life and 38 years is not , at all, 18. Leaving photo albums, because the best pictures are those we touch, to leave your memories, both good and bad memories, yes! At that moment there, everything is beautiful, very beautiful, the neighbor you do not like crossing the way to work one morning, he becomes someone dear, your little brother get excited because it is in phase adolescence, get excited over it, your city did you hated, it becomes more beautiful than the city of your new destination! Everything changes in one second, everything changes, and inside you, you want to stay, but you can not, and watching your mother in the eye, for the last time, you know very well that she wants beg you to stay, but she dare not, because she wants your happiness, or what you believe yourself to be your happiness! Because there, you got one chance in two, but here at home, you got every chance, every happiness in life, but your pride takes you by the neck and make you believe that your happiness is 6262 km, at a temperature of -20 ° C and nine hours!

And you go, you pretend that everything alright, when everything goes wrong, everything going very badly and you got yourself a bad way, your stress, your tears stop you descend by pride, before everyone, you are wrong, very wrong. But you go anyway, leaving behind a father you sick, very sick, leaving behind you a mother who lived only for you! But you go anyway ...

Stay!
    Stay! The word did you liked to hear, but nobody has dared tell you, because they knew have you ever taken your decision, your decision cursed, into another life ... And the worst part is that t 'have taken only one-way!

With a friend who accompanied me to the airport, it was less difficult to feel a far cry from his life left behind, was discussed as never before, as if we were talking for the last time! But that's just it, we talked, perhaps for last time? "

13:00, I checked, thanked the friend accompanied me, and I'm in the waiting room spirited to count the seconds until the hour of boarding, which is normally at 15:30 but with our beloved airline, Air Algeria, punctuality is the last of his concerns, and so much better, because if you took off at the set time, something that is very rare, I canceled my departure because this was exceptional, perhaps another exceptional thing happens in the sky! But no, it's 16:00 and a few minutes, the machine has peeled off, bound for Montreal.

After two meals, a few areas of turbulence, and nine hours of crying children and screaming babies, we finally flew over Montreal, the beautiful Montreal, seen from the sky, the picture is amazing, all the lights, the skyscrapers , the St. Lawrence, and before all that, my life, my new life!

Before leaving the plane, the first thing you think is the cold Canadian scary, even if the stewardess reassured us that the outside temperature is 10 ° C or almost , you remain wary until your nose breathing the air outside, and that's where you say, it's not as bad as that! But do not forget we're only in September!

In the long conveyor belt that leads to the customs area, documents in hand, I drive in the final seconds of my life long journey of immigration that has lasted more than five years. A large customs zone, the image of this huge airport, which sees every day, thousands of passengers and more than twelve million a year, yes, more than twelve million passengers per year pass through the International Airport Pierre Elliot Trudeau.

With a smile, the customs officer asks for my passport. A quick glance at a few keystrokes on the keyboard and it asks me to go to the bathroom Immigration Canada, just across the street. Some dozens of people, taking turns, number in hand, because here in Canada, the culture first-come, first served, something that does not exist, never existed and will exist never home! It's my turn to walk up to the counter, the immigration officer asked me for my CRP, Confirmation of Permanent Residence, my passport and an address for sending my permanent residency card, I give him that the person I rented a room in it for the next seventeen days of September, time to find and rent an apartment. After some formalities, the officer asked me to go to the bathroom Quebec immigration, there is quite the CSQ, Quebec Selection Certificate, which is required, and with a smile, the officer welcomed me Quebec and enrolls me in a briefing for new arrivals.

Paul is a fictitious name I give to him who I rented a room in his home, he came to me at the airport, as planned, with his hat on as planned. Paul, I met him through Facebook, it was in my friends list, a virtual friend who later became, real friend, of course. One day before my departure, seeking ****ter in Montreal, something that is difficult from Algeria, I talked about that with the Canadian Friends of Facebook, and he offered me renting a room in his home. It was expensive, but I accepted because I had no choice, in addition, the home of Mr. is in the suburbs and not on the island, some 30 kilometers from the Champ de Mars in Montreal!

Paul, a baby-boomer retiree, living with his girlfriend and their fat cat who eats like a pig, supplementing his income by renting a room from him. I was not the first and I will not be the last, because life here, "he said, is expensive, and I'll always remember what he said: I am a poor person in Canada!

Good! It's not terrible for a new immigrant, who is on Canadian soil for half an hour only to hear that! Anyway, the discussion has broadened in the car, his car on the way back home.

But Canadians, like living above their means! This is another reality that they do not like to hear! May in any case, I've got my message informing Paul and his companion, in Algeria, the average monthly salary is the *****alent of two hundred dollar only! And that, he just changed his mind, saying he is a poor Canadian! I did understand, my hosts, that immigration to an Algerian or North African in general, it's not just tear the family and friends, but it is also a costly, very expensive, and that's why once here is very difficult to reverse, because this option is broken by the reality that awaits the immigrant home, with few exceptions!

We arrived home, a nice neighborhood, nice houses, his wife greets me, a woman smiling all the time, true and kind, a sort of gift from God this extraordinary woman, and nothing with her, he is very rich poor Paul! He shows me around the house, and my room, where I spent my first night in Montreal ... Rather, my first night, 30 miles from Montreal!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010, Day 1:
    The first poutine.

After a night enjoyed beautifully, without dreams or nightmares, just slept like a dead man, or almost finally here, since the window of my room, the first ray of sunshine here in Canada. It was fine, even beautiful, in looks like it's spring in full autumn leaves with these beautiful trees, all colors, which give a specific landscape locations.

In the morning, I started with the administrative procedures, and as this small town is a corner, rather, only residential, and transportation is scarce, I agree with Paul so that makes me Authorities tour with his car, paying him travel. Anyway, I had no choice in this remote corner, and we must move forward without asking too many questions. In addition, Paul will spend the whole day for me, a real chance.

First approach was with Service Canada to request the SIN Social Insurance Number, required to work in Canada. After a welcoming smile of a lady and a few keystrokes, I'm with my NAS on paper and asks me to wait for the card by mail within a few days.

Second step was the opening of bank account, also in the same city, because I can transfer after Montreal. It was so fast, an officer shall open and asked me my NAS just mandatory, and my other documents, CRP, QSC and passport. After five minutes, here I am with my debit card in hand.

Third step, I called the RAMQ, Régie de l'Assurance Maladie du Québec, to request my card, also called sun card. The officer took the phone all the information and she told me that I will receive by mail, filling out forms and follow the instructions to apply.

And since prepaid SIM card mobile phone that I bought did not work, Paul gave me permission to call my parents home. I talked to my mother, not long, but I've talked with her, to tell him I'm really in Canada, but could not tell him the essence of things, I miss her already!

And today I tasted poutine, this traditional dish typically Quebecois, a mixture of French fries, cheese and sauce, a dish that is ultimately not to my taste, because he is too fat .

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 21st January 2011, 11:18 PM MFaisal غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 4
    MFaisal
    Golden Member

MFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond repute

MFaisal's Flag is: Zaire

افتراضي

أنا : MFaisal

اقتباس
    [SIZE=×4]Departure.

Farewell? I hate those damn farewell, I hate them already, just the word itself I hate, that's why they were fast, hugs with my parents? Very quickly, without side effects! Or almost!

Is it difficult? No! It's very difficult, even more than that, leave everything behind him, to let people who love you and people you love you, leave your life, your whole life and 38 years is not , at all, 18. Leaving photo albums, because the best pictures are those we touch, to leave your memories, both good and bad memories, yes! At that moment there, everything is beautiful, very beautiful, the neighbor you do not like crossing the way to work one morning, he becomes someone dear, your little brother get excited because it is in phase adolescence, get excited over it, your city did you hated, it becomes more beautiful than the city of your new destination! Everything changes in one second, everything changes, and inside you, you want to stay, but you can not, and watching your mother in the eye, for the last time, you know very well that she wants beg you to stay, but she dare not, because she wants your happiness, or what you believe yourself to be your happiness! Because there, you got one chance in two, but here at home, you got every chance, every happiness in life, but your pride takes you by the neck and make you believe that your happiness is 6262 km, at a temperature of -20 ° C and nine hours!

And you go, you pretend that everything alright, when everything goes wrong, everything going very badly and you got yourself a bad way, your stress, your tears stop you descend by pride, before everyone, you are wrong, very wrong. But you go anyway, leaving behind a father you sick, very sick, leaving behind you a mother who lived only for you! But you go anyway ...

Stay!
    Stay! The word did you liked to hear, but nobody has dared tell you, because they knew have you ever taken your decision, your decision cursed, into another life ... And the worst part is that t 'have taken only one-way!

With a friend who accompanied me to the airport, it was less difficult to feel a far cry from his life left behind, was discussed as never before, as if we were talking for the last time! But that's just it, we talked, perhaps for last time? "
    [/SIZE]

أسلوبه جميل جدا ومؤثر

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 22nd January 2011, 01:19 PM Terminal غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 5
    Terminal
    Banned

Terminal is a splendid one to beholdTerminal is a splendid one to beholdTerminal is a splendid one to beholdTerminal is a splendid one to beholdTerminal is a splendid one to beholdTerminal is a splendid one to beholdTerminal is a splendid one to behold

Terminal's Flag is: Canada

افتراضي

أنا : Terminal

!For Medical Professionals Only

مؤثر اووووى مش قادر استحمل
    والذبابة دى مجننانى خالص .. مخليانى مش بركز فى كل كلامه
    بس واضح انه رومانسى والنوعية دى تتعب اوى فى الغربة اكيد
    ربنا يهونها علينا كلنا .. اميييييييين

Gate 67
    JFK

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Terminal ; 22nd January 2011 الساعة 01:27 PM

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 24th January 2011, 02:54 PM tadj غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 6
    tadj

افتراضي

018 - The Story of my installation - Part 2: The Confessions!
    The Confessions!

Getting to Montreal

Today is free time, I'll do the tourists. After two buses, I'm in the Montreal metro pass which saw over one million passengers a day, yes, daily! Once inside, I bought the map for every resident here, the map called Opus, with it, you can charge for tickets for one day, three days a week or a month, because here the ticket for a single pass, $ 2.75, while with the Opus card is $ 70.00 for the entire month, including metro and bus, on the island of Montreal.

Maps in hand, and the Montreal Subway, my first stop was the Field of Mars to begin my tour of Old Montreal, a beautiful corner, a contrast between old and new architecture. Notre Dame, cross the famous Place Jacques-Cartier, where the narrow streets of Old Montreal brings you back to a century, other than the century. Street artists, painters, cartoonists, and souvenirs, even if all memory is the place! And then, a few steps ahead of you, the old port which faces the great St. Lawrence, St. Lawrence, where these small vessels, as in time, make the connection between the port and the South Shore.

And then you go back towards the street bearing the same name of this famous and magnificent basilica, Notre-Dame, a real, for real, but really for true architectural marvel and a museum of art human, far from the stereotypes of religions!

And then you go down, the heart of the city, you find yourself in Chinatown, where Chinese are the largest community in the city, everything is Chinese, architecture, food, conversation, writing on shops, everything! And then you sink more and more in this jingle, you find yourself on rue Sainte-Catherine, your curiosity draws you into the massive Eaton Centre, part of Montreal under ground, where you have to be careful with your impressions and beats, not to spend all day turning out not knowing these endless mazes!

Just enough time to have lunch, dinner called here in Quebec, because here is the morning breakfast, dinner in the afternoon and dinner in the evening! Simple as that. Tired of having walked too much, but happy to be here!

We must go. After a subway and two buses, I'm back in my room. I took supper (dinner) with Paul and his girlfriend, we had a real discussion on immigration, on why and how, on the separations and reunions, this life that brings us back to the unknown, the definition of happiness and unhappiness. We had some laughs that have broken the ice between me and them, the prejudices, the unspoken taboos. Everything is said, or almost!

The briefing

Today, I have an appointment with the immigration office in Quebec, for my first briefing devoted to new permanent residents. And she's a friend of Paul who accompanied me in his car to the scene, a nice woman who loves to laugh and I shared a lot with her this morning, taking coffee.

We were about fifteen people in this room the briefing, the most part, Mughrabi, only a couple of Latin America. Nobody spoke to each other, each in its silence, the silence of the graves, and instead of looking in your eyes, we look into the shoes! Is that's the reality of human contact here in Canada, the eye contact in the shoes of others! We must never look people in the eye, especially in buses and subways, we must, saying, respect the spirit of each! And that's always been, and it works very well, apparently!

The immigration officer, itself, originally from Eastern Europe is hardly articulates his French, spoke for several hours to finally say nothing, or just to say what it's in the guide 'Learning in Quebec'. But you still have to attend, because then there will be information sessions longer and, in extreme cases, mandatory.

Housing search

Today I received the letter from the RAMQ with the form filled. With Paul, I went as requested, at the CLSC nearest to file my application for health insurance card. And once again, things were conducted very quickly, especially with a charming and smiling lady at the counter, she asked me the original of the CSQ, which she kept with the application and that the governance of I send it by mail, photocopies of the immigration visa and CRP, a specific photo and a $ 5 fee, and she informed me that I will receive my card in 40 days! Except that, in general, the authority sent the card when a permanent resident reached 90 days of presence in Quebec, but it's true that within 40 days, we receive a paper with our number for limited care.

After that, I contacted the SAAQ, Société d'assurance automobile du Québec, to share my license in Algeria, because I have the right to drive for three months. For that, I must also pass examinations and practical, but not through driving schools, unlike those who do not license or have allowed less than two years, or even those which permits more than two years but have not contacted the SAAQ during their first year of residence here in Quebec. And here, the way in driving schools are very expensive.

The officer gave me an appointment to pass my theory test, a kind of three tests, and advised me to get the two essential guide traffic. But also, the website of the SAAQ, has the same test, which has virtually the same questions on exam day!

After finishing it, it only remains that housing, and is, ad list in hand, I started looking, still with Paul, I fixed my goals, type of apartment searched, and the ceiling of my budget, to ignore all ads.

Yet another Quebecer specificity here, we talk instead of 1 ½, 2 ½ or 3 ½, the first digit indicates the number of rooms, closed or not, and ½, half is to indicate the bathroom. Simple as that!

After several phone call to the owners, I visited several apartments, but there was always something missing, once it's too expensive, another time it's in the basement, once it dirty, again this is very far from the metro and bus. Until I found my happiness, an apartment within my budget, size, cleanliness and especially the proximity to transportation.

The building superintendent, asked me to pay two months in advance, even if it normally has no right to ask me, but I finally accepted, because there will always be that good pay for bad, that's why the owners are just a little suspicious. Fortunately, she assured me she never had a problem with North Africans! Phew! It's nice to hear that with everything that goes on above our heads!

Feeling back home!

If an Algerian is lack of corn, or it has a certain nostalgia for the country, or has forgotten the bureaucratic misery we all suffered, or simply the local coffee shop (his home ) lacks much, so he goes to the Consulate General of Algeria in Montreal!

At the corner of St. Urbain and Sherbrooke, the red white green flag waved you away. I went to ask the Consular card, should I renew my passport, I need it, and I was absolutely certain that I would feel bad, very bad!

The reception room, underground soul, a sort of old cellar equipped to receive people!, And despite the new paint and the windows, piping is always visible, the piping of toilets people from above, we never see and which are, among others, the direct cause of the leak of Algerians waiting their turns to pass in front of the counter staff who make the grouchy. Closed faces, without the slightest smile of welcome as if you're in front of prison guards in a concentration camp! They speak kindly, only with people who know them, just like back home, their grain, which is ours too!

The same bureaucracy that country, the same anguish, the same stress and even contempt of those agents, like the country! This bureaucracy and this administration, this contempt and arrogance, the first reason, once again, the flight of almost all Algerians into the unknown.

After two hours of waiting, because the ten windows installed, only three are open, and in addition, officers spent much time talking with people who know, out loud as if they were alone or in them normal!, they exchanged phone numbers, normal!, And we, in front of them stashed on these chairs, no word! Normal!

After those two damned hours of waiting, I passed, fortunately I had prepared everything for the request, much paperwork. For this alone consular card, over the total number of documents that I have been asked by all jurisdictions in Canada!

And in the end they tell you that the card will be ready within two months! Yes! You're of course, two months! Well! Here in Canada, I had my Social Insurance Number in ten minutes! Who says better? And that's what makes the difference.

The Confessions!

And, among other things, that's what sets you free!
    That's where you free yourself of farewell, and say, finally, a country is not only a land that crushes our feet, but more importantly, a love that is everywhere with us in our hearts! And that the Algerians do not deserve a basement sewage to be received, they deserve better, much better than that!

These are my confessions and my confessions. If emigration is tearing, immigration is reconciliation. If the goodbyes are starting from the tsunami that carries your soul and your heart to collapse, the Confessions are the sunshine of a new day, full of hope, hope, and especially insurance.

My faith in myself, not crush my memories left behind, however, my confession is to be in my heart, and move with, to this new life, this privilege, for immigration Canada is a privilege, an opportunity he must seize the early months of our facility to reconcile with the goodbyes missed Confessions recognized!

And it is here now, I phoned my parents, my best friends, my family, people I love and people who love me, to tell them I'm happy, because c That's true, I'm really happy. I walk in the main streets of Montreal, all alone, smiling, happy, happy to be here, happy to stay there, and especially happy to make my new life there!

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 25th January 2011, 01:40 AM Ehab Salem غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 7
    Ehab Salem

Ehab Salem has a reputation beyond reputeEhab Salem has a reputation beyond reputeEhab Salem has a reputation beyond reputeEhab Salem has a reputation beyond reputeEhab Salem has a reputation beyond reputeEhab Salem has a reputation beyond reputeEhab Salem has a reputation beyond reputeEhab Salem has a reputation beyond reputeEhab Salem has a reputation beyond reputeEhab Salem has a reputation beyond reputeEhab Salem has a reputation beyond repute

Ehab Salem's Flag is: Canada

افتراضي

أنا : Ehab Salem

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة tadj
    هذه هي حكاية أحد أصدقائي لمغامرته من زمن تكوينه للملف الفدرالي إلى اللندج في موريال

الأخ الفاضل tadj
    أقترح عليك فتح موضوع جديد تروي فيه تجربة صديقك و أرجو منك ان تطلب من الإداره نقل المشاركات التي تم وضعها هنا للموضوع الجديد

شكرا

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 25th January 2011, 03:06 AM somayasaleh غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 8
    somayasaleh
    Golden Member

somayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond reputesomayasaleh has a reputation beyond repute

somayasaleh's Flag is: Canada

افتراضي تجربة جديدة....اللاندنج في مونتريال

أنا : somayasaleh

ده تجربة صديق العضو الفاضل.....كريم من الجزائر......tadj

تم فصلها من موضوع عمار يا كندا

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة somayasaleh ; 25th January 2011 الساعة 03:28 AM

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 25th January 2011, 05:44 PM tadj غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 9
    tadj

افتراضي الجزء الثالث و الاخير

و الله قد تأثرت جدا عندما سمعت منه هذا و أظن أنه لا مفر من هذا الشعور ....

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

019 - The Story of my installation - Part 3: Mourning!
    Mourn!

Start over from scratch!

In reality, it is not obvious to start from scratch, as if your life did not exist before, as if you just, just, being born! At least, a newborn, there are people who take care of him while you here, baby, you gotta deal with all this world, alone! Especially, if you really want to introduce you in this society and if you really want to become a Canadian citizen in its own right and not a braggart,''''who wants to buy the title''for''resident in Canada that speaks of him in the depths of Douar''''of his native village, and that he, here, in fact, refuses to adopt and adapt!

Easy? Difficult!

Sounds easy? No! It's difficult, very difficult! But we must say that in our country, however, things were not easy, they were very difficult! And that's why we dropped everything, and we took the decision to go to a better life, or at least to give a better life!

A small issue with friends!

If I may, I have a question for you;
    ''Is it true that the ten Canadian provinces, only Quebec has the right to select its own permanent residents?''
    You say that true?!
    So it's true! The answer is no!

Yep! I myself was, ultimately, ripped and trapped by it, like everyone else, because we do not pay attention to the good words!
    Quebec gives you a selection certificate to continue your immigration application, and that the Canadian government, the federal government, which selects the permanent residents.

Clearly, the term permanent resident of Quebec, is a false term, only the term permanent resident of Canada is correct. Because with your PR status, you can go live in any Canadian province, including Quebec, even if you are not selected by him!

Increasingly clear, the so-called privilege of Quebec selects its own residents, is just politics, pure and hard, based on French as the official language of the province, while your first encounter in seeking work here is that everything is bilingual, even supporters of the Francophonie are bilingual! And the struggle for Quebec independence, saves a lot of money to many politicians and people here and at the same time, drives many companies in other Canadian provinces and even the U.S. States of America, and that is why, among others, of course, to find a job in Quebec, you must be bilingual!

Traps!

The first pitfall: Bilingualism!
    To find work, you must be bilingual. Then, at the base, one is selected by Quebec with respect, inter alia, to our French. And even that is not true to one hundred percent proof, in my many briefings of the Quebec immigration, I met some South Americans, themselves selected by Quebec, and they do not speak no word in French! Is there someone who can explain that?! Thank you in advance!

The second trap: the Quebec experience!
    This is really the ... (Phrase censored by myself) ... Ask the Québécoise experience to someone who has just immigrated, it is downright fun of him and make fun of his mouth!

The third trap: The comparative assessment of qualifications!
    And to think that the thousands of dollars spent on our journey of immigration and at our facility, are not sufficient funds for the Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities of Quebec. And we must add another $ $ 104 Canadian to apply benchmarking of our diploma, which, besides it takes six to seven months for treatment, it is mandatory for registering universities in some way. While in our application of the selection certificate, our achievements are assessed and, normally, the CSQ is sufficient to prove the rating! Otherwise, how they have done to give us the points compared to studies at the DCSQ?! That means they want to earn more money and make us lose seven months for nothing, as if my five years in waiting, or even one or two years, is not sufficient for them! Sacred Quebecers!

Solutions!

Despite this, there are solutions. For the bilingual, learning English is possible here in Quebec, in addition, for amounts less expensive. For the Quebec experience, there are employers who do not ask, especially for jobs basics, you avoid the BS and give you time to find another good job or a good course that results in a good job. The assessment of learning, there are College accepting the evidence that has requested the evaluation, the paper gives us the service concerned, pending the obtaining of the final evaluation.

Mourn!

I understand that to move forward in my new life, I must do the mourning of my previous life!
    That's the answer, my solution is to grieve, do so to advance and, above all, to accept to start from scratch.
    I took a desk job with basic salary, to avoid the BS and to put the counter to zero on, and it works!
    I passed an exam for training College, I was not, unfortunately, selected, I had great difficulty, but this is not the end of the world, there will always be other opportunities.
    I meet people from all cultures, Mauritians, Haitians, Venezuelans and, of course, Canadians!
    I walk softly, of course, but surely! I walk past, knowing that the first steps are difficult all the time, here or elsewhere.

Wholesale!

I will not say that Canada is paradise and you have all come here and leave your country. I just want to say that leaving his country, is a choice that I personally respect, since I myself have done, as I respect the choice of those who chose to stay home after completing their residency!
    Basically, if you want to move here, just, just, do not look back! Quality of life is better, but we must work very hard, because what you have to win, you must, above all, deserve it.
    Take the grief of your past life, especially the professional, to advance in your new life here.

After the goodbyes, the Admissions and Bereavement, I wish you good luck here, there or elsewhere!

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 26th January 2011, 04:58 PM tadj غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 10
    tadj

افتراضي

يا جماعة الموقف دا صعب جدا ...هو زميلي فعلا و متمكن جدا ....عندو قدرة عالية في حل المشاكل و التساؤلات و رغم ذلك بدى عليه الكثير من الإسياء ....و الله أنا خايف جدا من نفس المصير و الشعور عند الوصول إلى كيبك

رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
    مونتريال, تجربة, جديدة....اللاندنج

تجربة جديدة....اللاندنج في مونتريال

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »
    أدوات الموضوع
    انواع عرض الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
    الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
    أوراق اللاندنج - هام جدا" bongeorge الهجرة إلى كندا 40 29th October 2014 07:44 AM
    أخطاء اللاندنج جراح الهجرة إلى كندا 110 28th October 2012 02:52 PM

Currency Calculator
    Your Information
    RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML