Let's talk in english >> - منتديات المطاريد
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وَهُوَ الَّذِي فِي السَّمَاءِ إِلَٰهٌ وَفِي الْأَرْضِ إِلَٰهٌ ۚ وَهُوَ الْحَكِيمُ الْعَلِيمُ (84) وَتَبَارَكَ الَّذِي لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَعِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (85) "الزخرف"

منتديات المطاريد | الهجرة الى كندا | الهجرة الى استراليا

DeenOnDemand

BBC NEWS

آخر 10 مشاركات

Arabic Discussion Forum with a Special Interest in Travel and Immigration

Immigration to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

Egypt and Middle East Politics, History and Economy

Jobs in Saudi Arabia, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

العودة   منتديات المطاريد > شؤون العلم والتعليم > Language Lab > Do you speak English

Do you speak English قواعد اللغة الإنجليزية

Do you speak English

Let's talk in english >>

الهجرة إلى كندا والولايات المتحدة واستراليا

مواقع هامة وإعلانات نصية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
    قديم 18th May 2009, 10:19 PM MFaisal غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 1
    Golden Member

MFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond repute

MFaisal's Flag is: Zaire

:Canada: Let's talk in english >>

أنا : MFaisal

Hello every body

I was thinking in this idea since a long time . why don't we make a topic to discuss any matter in english ??

i think that will be very useful to improve our language ability in both vocabulary and grammer

but to make this topic succeeds we must be positive and be concerned with the topic and never get bored or leave the topic

The rules .

1- we have to suggest a subject and every one will enter and discuss it with us

2- we have to discuss a various topics even the topics which are bored for many of us like globlaization , ..... , etc to improve our vocabulary

3- we have to write in a right grammatical structure

4- Any one founds a grammatical or spelling mistake in the other's writings have to correct his mistake and illustrate the correction for him

5- use only formal words and never use any informal words

6- use only British english vocabulary and grammer

Who will participate???

الموضوع الأصلي : Let's talk in english >>     -||-     المصدر : منتديات المطاريد     -||-     الكاتب : MFaisal

رد مع اقتباس

Latest Threads By This Member
    Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
    حصيلة مصر 3% من ذهب جبل السكرى .. هل الكلام ده... مال وأعمال سهران لوحدى 2 2355 17th October 2011 06:55 PM
    اعتــــــــــــــــــذار ترحيبات ... مناسبات ... علاقات عامة استبرق 19 2582 16th October 2011 11:29 PM
    كارثة انسانية بمستشفى الميرى بالأسكندرية المفسدون فى الأرض سهران لوحدى 3 1963 9th September 2011 03:07 PM
    باركوووووووووووووولى ترحيبات ... مناسبات ... علاقات عامة MFaisal 88 5421 23rd August 2011 01:17 PM
    مع التابعيـن شؤون إسلامية Remooo 27 2830 12th August 2011 10:08 PM

قديم 19th May 2009, 10:29 AM Farida غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 2
    Farida
    Brigadier General

Farida has a reputation beyond reputeFarida has a reputation beyond reputeFarida has a reputation beyond reputeFarida has a reputation beyond reputeFarida has a reputation beyond reputeFarida has a reputation beyond reputeFarida has a reputation beyond reputeFarida has a reputation beyond reputeFarida has a reputation beyond reputeFarida has a reputation beyond reputeFarida has a reputation beyond repute

افتراضي

أنا : Farida

AFAKAR WA A2WOLAK LEH LA2

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 19th May 2009, 11:14 AM بطيخة غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 3
    بطيخة

بطيخة is on a distinguished road

افتراضي

أنا : بطيخة

I am totally agree with this outstanding idea !!
    It is the prefect way to polish and improve the English language.
    I feel it is a better way -for me- to express my feelings sometimes.

I am in !

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 19th May 2009, 11:16 AM Karim غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 4
    Karim

Karim is on a distinguished road

افتراضي

أنا : Karim

Hello Dabash
    It's good idea to open topic by english to can improve our English . for me . my english not so perfect sure but i am trying and keep trying to be in good level in English not for travel but its good to have more than just Arabic . the mother language . so start to open topic and i am with u . Allah bless u . Salamoz

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 19th May 2009, 11:48 AM فــيــروز غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 5
    فــيــروز
    Golden Member

فــيــروز is on a distinguished road

افتراضي

أنا : فــيــروز

!For Medical Professionals Only

اقتباس

I was thinking in (about) this idea since (for) a long time. Why don't we make a topic to discuss any matter in english (English)??

I think that will be very useful to improve our language ability in both vocabulary and grammer (grammar)

But to make this topic succeeds (succeed) we must be positive and be concerned with the topic and never get bored or leave the topic

The rules .

1- We have to suggest a subject and every one will enter and discuss it with us

2- we have to discuss a (a should be deleted) various topics even the topics which are bored for many of us like globalization, , etc to improve our vocabulary

3- we have to write in a right grammatical structure

4- Any one founds (finds) a grammatical or spelling mistake in the other's writings have (has) to correct his mistake and illustrate the correction for him

5- use only formal words and never use any informal words

6- use only British english vocabulary and grammer

Who will participate???

Good day,

I allowed myself to participate by pointing out some problems that i thought should be corrected. I don't have the rule for all of them clear in my mind, some of them are modified because i just FEEL they should be like that.

Please don't take my word for granted it's just a try and hope it works.

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 19th May 2009, 11:50 AM فــيــروز غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 6
    فــيــروز
    Golden Member

فــيــروز is on a distinguished road

افتراضي

أنا : فــيــروز

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة dudy
    I am (am should be deleted as agree is the main verb of the sentence) totally agree with this outstanding idea !!

I am in !

I hope i am not so silly doing this correction

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 19th May 2009, 12:19 PM MFaisal غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 7
    MFaisal
    Golden Member

MFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond repute

MFaisal's Flag is: Zaire

افتراضي

أنا : MFaisal

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Farida
    AFAKAR WA A2WOLAK LEH LA2

We need you here Dr farida

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة dudy
    I am totally agree with this outstanding idea !!

I am in !

Okay , you're in

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim
    Hello Dabash
    It's good idea to open topic by english to can improve our English . for me . my english not so perfect sure but i am trying and keep trying to be in good level in English not for travel but its good to have more than just Arabic . the mother language . so start to open topic and i am with u . Allah bless u . Salamoz

OK , but you have to pay 10 Ep as registering fees

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة فــيــروز
    Good day,

I allowed myself to participate by pointing out some problems that i thought should be corrected. I don't have the rule for all of them clear in my mind, some of them are modified because i just FEEL they should be like that.

Please don't take my word for granted it's just a try and hope it works.

It's only 7 mistakes

So , i'm still genius untill now

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 19th May 2009, 02:00 PM قائد مدفعيه المطاريد غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 8
    قائد مدفعيه المطاريد
    Silver Member

قائد مدفعيه المطاريد is a splendid one to beholdقائد مدفعيه المطاريد is a splendid one to beholdقائد مدفعيه المطاريد is a splendid one to beholdقائد مدفعيه المطاريد is a splendid one to beholdقائد مدفعيه المطاريد is a splendid one to beholdقائد مدفعيه المطاريد is a splendid one to beholdقائد مدفعيه المطاريد is a splendid one to behold

قائد مدفعيه المطاريد's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي

أنا : قائد مدفعيه المطاريد

all english all the time

i am just joking .. very good idea dabash

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 20th May 2009, 05:21 PM savary غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 9
    savary
    Brigadier General

savary has a reputation beyond reputesavary has a reputation beyond reputesavary has a reputation beyond reputesavary has a reputation beyond reputesavary has a reputation beyond reputesavary has a reputation beyond reputesavary has a reputation beyond reputesavary has a reputation beyond reputesavary has a reputation beyond reputesavary has a reputation beyond reputesavary has a reputation beyond repute

افتراضي

أنا : savary

count me in dabash
    as u know , i am studying french now
    so i need this topic hoping not to to forget my english which was good

bye

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 20th May 2009, 08:49 PM بطيخة غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 10
    بطيخة

بطيخة is on a distinguished road

افتراضي

أنا : بطيخة

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة فــيــروز
    I hope i am not so silly doing this correction

You are not silly at all !!
    I am so glad that you fix it

رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
    english, practice

Let's talk in english >>

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
    الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
    English Songs hoppa Do you speak English 12 12th January 2018 01:35 AM
    English Proverbs MFadel Do you speak English 19 16th September 2012 04:17 PM
    Almatareed English Club Badroora Do you speak English 21 4th September 2012 09:17 AM
    ::: 8in1 English Dictionary ::: Modest أرشيف أبواب الكمبيوتر والإتصالات 20 8th February 2009 07:04 AM

Currency Calculator
    Your Information
    RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML