Job Number: 2021611Business: GE HealthcareBusiness Segment: Healthcare Asia PacificAbout Us: What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
We are a $17 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 46,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
GE is committed to diversity . We aim to employ the brightest minds in the world to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities . We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you …
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do!
At work for a healthier world.
For more information about GE Healthcare join our LinkedIn Group: GE Healthcare Global Community or visit our website www.gehealthcare.com/careers.
Posted Position Title: CT Applications SpecialistCareer Level: ExperiencedFunction: SalesFunction Segment: Special Sales GroupLocation: AustraliaU.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: Richmond, Sydney NSWPostal Code: 3121Relocation Assistance: NoRole Summary/Purpose: Responsible for providing the formal technical and clinical support during the sales process for Computed Tomography (CT) in Australia & New Zealand. Responsibilities may include providing the required pre-sale product demonstrations (or clinical trial support) as well as post-sale installation, training and/or customer service activities to support sales objectives for the business.Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed
- Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers on software, application and/or equipment use, monitor customer installations within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships
- Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
- Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
- Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needsQualifications/Requirements: 1. Required active professional clinical/technical certifications/registries necessary to scan live patients in a clinical
2. Demonstrated current basic clinical scanning proficiencies on current products/platforms
3. Minimum of 2 years clinical/ technical experience following certification with demonstrated clinical/technical skill in specific Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
4. Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows
5. To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
6. Ability to communicate effectively using local languageAdditional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: 1. Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred in related business or technical/clinical field
2. Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
3. Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
4. Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
5. Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
6. Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
7. Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
8. Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset