Job Number: 2036927 Business: GE Capital Business Segment: Capital - International About Us: GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com Posted Position Title: Optimisation Analyst Team Leader Career Level: Experienced Function: Collections Function Segment: Planning and Analysis Location: New Zealand U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: Auckland Postal Code: 1010 Relocation Assistance: No Role Summary/Purpose:
- The key objective of this position is to develop and provide analytics using relevant tools and models.
- Build a framework for reporting to monitor and manage key performance metrics for the Collections department.
- Manage development and delivery of the optimization task and responsibilities.
- Manage wing to wing dialler management and operations
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to on-board new initiatives that support business strategy Essential Responsibilities: Collaborate
- With key Collections stakeholders to align Optimisation deliverables with stakeholder expectation to collaboratively achieve business goals
- With the client group/risk community/business stakeholders/industry to Identify improvement opportunities (cost/productivity, digitisation/simplification and customer satisfaction where applicable)
- With optimisation analysts (direct reports) & peers to deliver the desired results in a timely manner.
Facilitate & participate
- As specialist to evaluate/design new analytics for the collections team and facilitate documenting the new process
- Effective meetings & generate desired outcomes using appropriate tools and rigor.
- Provide support for any other activities required to support Collections performance
Execute & deliver
- Deliver and manage analytics and reporting to support portfolio performance for the Collections team
- Develop a framework/model to support proactive management of Collections performance supported by data analytics.
- Take responsibility for creation and maintenance of benefit model for different collections strategies
- Manage wing to wing dialler and OIVR operations for the Collections team
- Manage all reporting requirements.
- Develop and manage work force optimisation framework for the collections department.
- Communication rhythms to ensure change management best practice.
- Manage, support and coach the Optimisation analysts aiming at driving best outputs from the team.
- Assist the Channel Performance and Optimisation Leader in the development and refinement of strategy and implementation of projects & initiatives.
- Manage and assist the product leaders with data analytics on need basis.
- Manage and provide full support to direct reports focusing on team work and staff development.
- Development and delivery of the optimization analyst task and responsibilities.
- Other responsibilities may be included as required on an agreed priority basis.
- Individual’s responsibility for own learning including identification of self-development needs [current and future] and the proactive initiation of development activity for oneself.
- Work in accordance with all GE policies and procedures, demonstrating high ethical standards consistent with the GE Spirit & Letter.
- Immediately escalate any potential compliance issues to Team Leader, Compliance, Legal, HR or through any Open Reporting channels
- Complete 100% of all Compliance training and any other training as assigned to you when due
- Ensure you adhere to all the Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) policies, procedures and responsibilities as detailed in the EHS Manual on the EHS Links site
- Other related tasks as agreed Qualifications/Requirements: Essential
- Educated to degree level in a numerate and/or commercial discipline
- Working knowledge of programming in statistical data mining software such as SAS or SPSS, and using SQL
- Strong understanding experience of scorecard/model development and other assessment systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in business use of statistics is a pre- requisite including use of different models to collect and support data analysis.
- Strong facilitation and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong analytical skills. Data collection and analysis. Graphical interpretation and creation. Highly numerate
- Experience in process mapping and writing policies and procedures
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills. Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and deliver in a timely manner
- Experience within a similar operational role desirable
- Sound knowledge of IT systems i.e. V+, Mercury etc.
- Understanding of workflow preferred
- Call Centre and Collection technology preferred
- Microsoft Project: Basic (desirable but not essential) Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: