Job Number: 2080292Business: GE CapitalBusiness Segment: Capital - InternationalAbout Us: Posted Position Title: Field Services LeaderCareer Level: ExperiencedFunction: Risk ManagementFunction Segment: AuditLocation: AustraliaU.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: North Sydney, Brisbane, MelbournePostal Code: 2060Relocation Assistance: NoRole Summary/Purpose: Responsible for management of CDF Stock Check processes and employees, within the CDF platform, of GE Capital in Australia and New Zealand to facilitate the growth, profitability, and health of the business.Essential Responsibilities: REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS
Reporting to the Head of Underwriting and Portfolio Management responsible for portfolio and underwriting for A&NZ. However reporting relationships could be modified in accordance with the needs of the business.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES)
The following list is indicative (not comprehensive) of what this could include:
- Manage the Stock Check employees day to day activities. Provide leadership and ensure compliance to policies and procedures.
- Liaise with Risk and Commercial function on portfolio behaviours and trends, highlighting red flags.
- Engage with Portfolio Director and Underwriting to resolve delinquencies and participate in workout strategies to ensure collateral is properly managed.
- Drive continuous improvement to existing processes and build network to leverage best practices from other GE Capital platforms (e.g. coaching, mentoring, empowering)
- Act independently to ensure proper oversight of critical risk mitigation is being applied appropriately.
- Supporting such risk infrastructure and reporting activities as may be assigned from time to time.Qualifications/Requirements: PERFORMANCE MEASURES
Will include such measures as are appropriate to the specific assignment such as:
- Team coaching, mentoring and development
- Cross functional engagement
- Demonstrating ability to exercise independent judgement and perform an effective challenge function.
- KPIs as may be relevant and agreed upon from time to time;
- Industry, market and product knowledge
- Maintain independent balance of stock checkers and business
- Quality of verbal and written communications
- Quality of work effort, engagement and attitude
- Quality of such risk infrastructure and reporting activities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Satisfactory audit results including Loan Review, Business Assurance, CAS, etc.
Qualifications: Tertiary qualification (BA, MBA or CPA/CA) in commerce, business, accounting or finance, or CFA designation a plus
Experience: 3 years professional experience in commercial finance with knowledge of CDF Stock Check function, including policies and procedures.
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- AIMS/COMS knowledge
- Strong excel, word processing and power point skills
- Strong credit expertise – knowledge of credit, risk, process, collateral, legal and security issues.
- Clear, concise, and effective written & oral communicationAdditional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: Attributes/Behaviours
- Strong influencing skills, with proven ability to work across functions
- Professional, mature and positive demeanor, providing inclusive interpersonal skills and abilities to work with various stakeholders
- Multi-skilled and versatile with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Abilities to work proactively to solve problems and work independently