Job Number: 2384617Business: GE Oil & GasBusiness Segment: OG-MC Measurement & ControlAbout Us: GE (NYSE: GE) imagines things others don’t, builds things others can’t and delivers outcomes that make the world work better. GE brings together the physical and digital worlds in ways no other company can. In its labs and factories and on the ground with customers, GE is inventing the next industrial era to move, power, build and cure the world. www.ge.comPosted Position Title: Channel Sales ManagerCareer Level: ExperiencedFunction: SalesFunction Segment: Sales OriginationLocation: AustraliaU.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: JandakotPostal Code: 6164Relocation Assistance: NoRole Summary/Purpose: Measurement Solutions (MS) is a global leader in providing highly engineered Flow meters, advanced pressure technologies, Subsea leak detection systems and gas and moisture technologies to the energy infrastructure, aviation and process industries.
The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for the overall coordination, management and leadership of all of the channel sales and aftermarket activities in Australia / NZ and guarantee the successful management of the needs of the customer.Essential Responsibilities:
- Strictly following all GE Oil & Gas Compliance , Quality, Safety & Environment policies and procedures.
- Working closely with the Regional Sales Manager - APAC and commercial operations team to develop a channels / distrubution sales strategy for covered territory.
- Development of a robust network of channel partners and distribution networks within assigned territory.
- Developing relationships with clients and seeking out new opportunities to build a healthy pipeline of oppurtunites.
- Act in the capacity of technical and business advisor for the channel partners business and sales leaders.
- Mentor channel partners’ sales teams and developing sales and technical competencies
- Monitor upcoming opportunities and projects in the industry to identify new selling opportunities and ensure update of CRM- customer relationship management system diligently.
- Perform technical products sales presentations to all levels of customers.Qualifications/Requirements:
- Highest ethics and integrity standards
- At least 10 years’ experience in a related industry sales role
- Expertise in Flow metering & measurement products and technologies
- Demonstrated experience and success in the management of indirect sales channels
- Customer focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to internal and external customer needs
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport in matrix organization
- Proven coordination and influencing skills in a global environment
- Strong contracts, legal, commercial & negotiation skills
- Exceptional written and oral communications and presentations skillsAdditional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: