?What is the Best Vacation you've ever Had - منتديات المطاريد
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وَهُوَ الَّذِي فِي السَّمَاءِ إِلَٰهٌ وَفِي الْأَرْضِ إِلَٰهٌ ۚ وَهُوَ الْحَكِيمُ الْعَلِيمُ (84) وَتَبَارَكَ الَّذِي لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَعِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (85) "الزخرف"

منتديات المطاريد | الهجرة الى كندا | الهجرة الى استراليا

DeenOnDemand

BBC NEWS

آخر 10 مشاركات

Arabic Discussion Forum with a Special Interest in Travel and Immigration

Immigration to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

Egypt and Middle East Politics, History and Economy

Jobs in Saudi Arabia, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

العودة   منتديات المطاريد > شؤون العلم والتعليم > Language Lab > Do you speak English

Do you speak English قواعد اللغة الإنجليزية

Do you speak English

?What is the Best Vacation you've ever Had

الهجرة إلى كندا والولايات المتحدة واستراليا

مواقع هامة وإعلانات نصية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
    قديم 10th November 2009, 09:59 PM Badroora غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 1
    Platinum Member

Badroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant future

Thumbup ?What is the Best Vacation you've ever Had

أنا : Badroora

Let's talk about the Best Vacation
    ?What is the Best Vacation Ever
    ?Where did you go
    ?With who you went

الموضوع الأصلي : ?What is the Best Vacation you've ever Had     -||-     المصدر : منتديات المطاريد     -||-     الكاتب : Badroora

رد مع اقتباس

Latest Threads By This Member
    Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
    حدش هنا من دفعة 2008 مطاريد ترحيبات ... مناسبات ... علاقات عامة MFaisal 13 3637 31st May 2015 07:14 PM
    احم احم ..ممكن ادخل ؟!! ترحيبات ... مناسبات ... علاقات عامة مصرية 92 8124 15th June 2011 11:23 PM
    Merits and demerits of Immigration Do you speak English saynow 12 13945 13th November 2009 11:56 PM
    بـــرنــــجـــان بالمـــكـــســـرات ( مكدوس).!!! شؤون المطبخ ماتريكس دوت نت 16 5364 13th November 2009 10:15 AM
    Happy Birthday dede_alkady ترحيبات ... مناسبات ... علاقات عامة poulaemad 47 6775 12th November 2009 11:11 PM

قديم 11th November 2009, 12:15 AM MFaisal غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 2
    MFaisal
    Golden Member

MFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond reputeMFaisal has a reputation beyond repute

MFaisal's Flag is: Zaire

افتراضي

أنا : MFaisal

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Badroora
    Let's talk about the Best Vacation

?What is the Best Vacation Ever

It was a very simple vacation , just a week in "ras elbar" but it was really the best vacation i ever had .

?Where did you go

I said before it was ras elbar

?With who you went

The whole family , my fathe , mother , brother , my aunts , my uncle , my grandfather , my grandmother and all my cousins , we were going to occupy ras elbare

I was young , also my cousins were . we were all there , that's why i love this vacation , I'll never forget it

regards ,
    Dabash

king of English

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 11th November 2009, 07:09 PM Badroora غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 3
    Badroora
    Platinum Member

Badroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant futureBadroora has a brilliant future

افتراضي

Dear King of English
    I love Ras El Bar or Head of Land or the Golden triangle.
    In 2001 during my Internship training in Elkasr El-Eine me& my friends had a 15 days vacation , we decided to go to Hurghada and one of mine friend she is Domietti suggested to spend our vacation in Ras El Bar.
    That time I said No place is better than Hurghada . But she insisted and eventually convinced us to go to Ras El Bar.
    we spent one night in the governorate of Damietta in her house then moved to “ Ras El-BAR next day in the early morning
    Initially I didn't like Ras El-Bar very much but after 2 to 3 days I admired Ras El Bar .
    What I liked more in Ras El Bar the world's rare points where a river meets the sea has offered it a great advantage which is having shores that overlook both Nile and sea its really unique meeting as both the sea and Nile left sand and alluvium.I also liked the Market street I think It's called Nile street , I ate ice-cream from there and sat on the river watched the ships parked in the see or river I ‘am not sure it was river or sea. and also the Sweets very tasty and delicious .Oh. Dabash why did you let me remember all of that I really miss Egypt and my friends too .

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Badroora ; 12th November 2009 الساعة 04:12 AM

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 11th November 2009, 11:12 PM Isis غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 4
    Isis

Isis is on a distinguished road

افتراضي

أنا : Isis

my best vacation ever?mmmmm

it was that vacation i had had with my father in egypt like 2 years ago or so.

actually i can say i spent the whole vacation sleeping,relaxing,hangin out with dad and our mutual friends from the egyptian forums,whom we had been contacting via net and phone for long.. meeting them face to face and in real life was so cool ..honestly, i even believe both of us(dad and i and the net pals had a good time that we wanted to repeat it again when we get any chance to do so ,meanning after around one year,since most of us live abroad .

well...there is a reason why i consider it as a real good vacation and one of the most significant vactions i have ever had,,it was my last vacation before i start my practical work life,was the last thing i enjoyed as a student,and it was the last time i saw my father before he leaves our world,and the good part is it was so much fun, and i could have some good time with him before he left which consoled me alot later on.

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 12th November 2009, 04:11 AM Badroora غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 5
    Badroora
    Platinum Member

افتراضي

!For Medical Professionals Only

Nice to see you here again Isis

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 12th November 2009, 09:46 AM Isis غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 6
    Isis

Isis is on a distinguished road

افتراضي

أنا : Isis

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Badroora
    Nice to see you here again Isis

and nice meeting you too dear Badoora..

by the way i love your newlook..so delicate and elegant and it suits you

congrats

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 12th November 2009, 10:13 PM Badroora غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 7
    Badroora
    Platinum Member

افتراضي

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Isis
    and nice meeting you too dear Badoora..

by the way i love your newlook..so delicate and elegant and it suits you

congrats

Thanks Honey

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 12th November 2009, 10:34 PM قائد مدفعيه المطاريد غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 8
    قائد مدفعيه المطاريد
    Silver Member

قائد مدفعيه المطاريد is a splendid one to beholdقائد مدفعيه المطاريد is a splendid one to beholdقائد مدفعيه المطاريد is a splendid one to beholdقائد مدفعيه المطاريد is a splendid one to beholdقائد مدفعيه المطاريد is a splendid one to beholdقائد مدفعيه المطاريد is a splendid one to beholdقائد مدفعيه المطاريد is a splendid one to behold

قائد مدفعيه المطاريد's Flag is: Egypt

افتراضي

أنا : قائد مدفعيه المطاريد

my best vacation .. it was the last one .. i didn`t have enough time to go enywhere .. but realy at was great becouse i found my sweet partner

sorry my english is very weak

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13th November 2009, 10:05 AM Badroora غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 9
    Badroora
    Platinum Member

افتراضي

اقتباس
    مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة قائد مدفعيه المطاريد
    my best vacation .. it was the last one .. i didn`t ( didn't) have enough time to go enywhere ..(anywhere) but realy ( really) at was great becouse (because) i (I) found my sweet partner

Hi Commander of Almatareed
    I was about to write same , because same situation happened with me

اقتباس
    sorry my english is very weak

No. it's okay, we are here to strengthen our weaker English
    I added little words in your paragraph wish you won't feel bad about that

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 14th November 2009, 12:05 PM Badroora غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 10
    Badroora
    Platinum Member

افتراضي

The best vacation I ever had

In my opinion vacation is the highlight of the year , everybody waiting and making plan to enjoy their care free or mind free and responsibility free period. And for me no exception.
    I like to wakeup morning looking for a new day. See the sun rise, eat my breakfast slowly no rush no hurry to go before the traffic getting crowded or catch place to park my car before anybody else. Oh I really hate my typical days .Anyway
    The best vacation I have ever had , of course I had so my quite great vacations but I like to talk about one vacation in particular.
    It was in December 2008. Luxor and Aswan.
    I travelled to Aswan by train the 1st class not the sleeping one. the distance 423 miles from Cairo to Aswan approximate 14 hours .
    I'll be back

رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
    ?what, best, ever, vacation, you've

?What is the Best Vacation you've ever Had

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »
    أدوات الموضوع
    انواع عرض الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

Currency Calculator