Business is good so we need more staff. So we have created a full time position for a supervisor.
We are looking for the best person to join our team to assist our Functions Manager in the day to day operation of our very bust functions department.
Based at the Wharewaka Function Centre on the waterfront, our function venues also include the Wellington Rowing Club, Pipitea Marae and Function Centre. You will work in a fast paced environment, and the focus is to keep it professional whilst creating a fun and vibrant workplace. There is to be complete customer focus at all times.
This is a hands on role and a commitment to great customer service with a management supervisory background are a must. You will be prepared to work on the busiest days and at the busiest times.
- hold a valid, current duty managers certificate.
- a full drivers licence
- to lead by example
- take full responsibility for this role.
- have the ability to ensure the team are motivated and operate as a cohesive unit,
- guarantee a high expectation of service on all shifts
- guarantee that presentation of the venue and staff is upheld at all times
- ensure we are offering the highest level of coffee making
- ensure that maximum profit is being made at all times
- ensure that maximum selling opportunities are being taken at all times
An understanding of basic tikanga Maori is required in our venues.
This is a great foot in the door to one of Wellingtons busiest venues. We thank you for your efforts in applying for this position, interviews will be held only with those shortlisted.
If you are fabulous, then please make contact.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.