جزء - 1 المتحف الحربي المصري "البانوراما" عن حرب العبور الخالدة .. أكتوبر 1973 - منتديات المطاريد
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وَهُوَ الَّذِي فِي السَّمَاءِ إِلَٰهٌ وَفِي الْأَرْضِ إِلَٰهٌ ۚ وَهُوَ الْحَكِيمُ الْعَلِيمُ (84) وَتَبَارَكَ الَّذِي لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَعِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (85) "الزخرف"

منتديات المطاريد | الهجرة الى كندا | الهجرة الى استراليا

DeenOnDemand

BBC NEWS

آخر 10 مشاركات

Arabic Discussion Forum with a Special Interest in Travel and Immigration

Immigration to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

Egypt and Middle East Politics, History and Economy

Jobs in Saudi Arabia, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

العودة   منتديات المطاريد > تاريخ مصر والعالم > تاريخ مصر > تاريخ مصر الحديث > نصر اكتوبر 1973

نصر اكتوبر 1973 العبور العظيم

نصر اكتوبر 1973

جزء - 1 المتحف الحربي المصري "البانوراما" عن حرب العبور الخالدة .. أكتوبر 1973

الهجرة إلى كندا والولايات المتحدة واستراليا

مواقع هامة وإعلانات نصية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
    قديم 2nd December 2008, 08:16 PM د. يحي الشاعر غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 1
    شاهد على العصر

د. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond repute

افتراضي جزء - 1 المتحف الحربي المصري "البانوراما" عن حرب العبور الخالدة .. أكتوبر 1973

أنا : د. يحي الشاعر

جزء - 1 المتحف الحربي المصري "البانوراما"
    عن حرب العبور الخالدة أكتوبر 1973

جزء - 1

شاهدنا الكثير وعدد كبير من الصور عن من الصور ، عما لا نعرفه ، عن الجبهة "الجبهة ألأسرائيلية" والصور الجبهة المصرية ...
    وخاصة تلك ، من خلف الخطوط الأسرائيلية ، علاوة علي الصور التي يوثق بها موضوع "الـثــغرة"

حقا ... صور مؤلمة ... ولكن ... لقد كانت الحقيقة ... دائــمـــا "مــؤلــمة"

والأن يأتي دور زيارة المتحف الحربي المصري "البانوراما" عن حرب العبور الخالدة .. أكتوبر 1973 ... ومن المؤسف ، أن تنشر هذه الصور في نفس الموضوع الضخم جدا ...

كم أتمني ، أن يكون هناك نداء ... للمسئولين ، أن يعطونا الفكرة عن الحقائق ... الأحداث ...

فكفانا ... "الكذب الدعائي " الذي يتكرر في كل حرب دخلتها مصر ...
    سواء 1948 أو 1956 أو 1967 أو 1973

د. يحي الشاعر

yum kippur war

Here they are crossing the Suez!

Now I couldn’t take pictures of most the live panorama exhibits but if you have ever seen a Simpsons episode when they go to a museum then you have just imagined what they were like. Just terrible, it was just about how Egypt launched amazingly devastating strikes on Israel and knocked it out of the war. It didn’t help that I was in an auditorium with 300 kids all calling out my name and “how are you” for the entire thing. Amusing though.

Here we have how the front lines “finished” in 1973 (note no Israeli counter attack.

Now some pictures from the war panorama of Israelis surrendering and Egyptians hero’s in action.

Annoying kids who kept waving a flag at me telling me they beat Britain and Israel in 73. I must have explained it was 56 not 73 but then the curator attempted to correct me so I gave up….

And some captured vehicles!

رد مع اقتباس

Latest Threads By This Member
    Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
    بالأرقام.. هذا ما خلفته ستة أشهر من الحرب على غزة غزة العزة د. يحي الشاعر 0 653 6th April 2024 09:41 AM
    فيديو عن ناتنياهو يستحق ألتمعن غزة العزة د. يحي الشاعر 1 2085 9th March 2024 11:11 AM
    حرب الاستنزاف .. ارقام وحقائق حرب الإستنزاف 1956-1970 د. يحي الشاعر 1 1084 25th February 2024 01:03 PM
    ستبقي غــزة حـــرة إن شــاء ألله غزة العزة د. يحي الشاعر 1 516 7th February 2024 06:27 AM
    من هم المسؤولون عن "ملفات حرب غزة" في إدارة... غزة العزة د. يحي الشاعر 0 449 29th January 2024 01:31 PM

قديم 2nd December 2008, 08:19 PM د. يحي الشاعر غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 2
    د. يحي الشاعر
    شاهد على العصر

د. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond reputeد. يحي الشاعر has a reputation beyond repute

افتراضي

And the all conquering SAM-2 missile!

A bofors gun!

This is the introduction to the 1973 war from the Cairo Military Museum. Entitled the defeat of the invincible army it has wall after wall of pictures of surrendering Israelis.

Followed by more ridiculous statements

Followed by increasingly biased statements

Heroic SAM sites in action

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 2nd December 2008, 08:20 PM د. يحي الشاعر غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 3
    د. يحي الشاعر
    شاهد على العصر

افتراضي

Then we had 1956, which had an interesting explanation of events!

Look closely! This summed up the museum nicely for me.

Then we had 1967 war. Well sort of. The 67 section was hidden down a dead end. A barrier had been put up, the lights turned off and most of the exhibits had been removed. I had to bribe the curator to let me in to see the secrets…

Well, there were two exhibits; this one on Israeli atrocities and another with Nasser rebuilding the air force.

Then on to see the bar lev line. Sadly my camera broke but I have managed to find some pictures of the exact places I went to. I had a retired Egyptian Air force colonel as my guide for the day who told me some interesting stories and had heard of the 6 day war. He said they cheered the Israeli bombers because they couldn’t believe they could be anything other than Egyptian. He went on to tell me how they felt so shocked when Nasser finally told them that they hadn’t actually won as he had been telling them all along but rather that it had been a disaster. Then he told me about his base being overrun in 1973 and abandoning huge amounts of kit as everyone just began to panic and just drove off without evacuating the aircraft spares and leaving large numbers of air crew stranded only to be taken captive by advancing Israeli columns. He was the one person who was aware of the 67 and post day 3 1973 setbacks.

Firstly, its quite mad watching huge container ships steaming through the desert.

And its very hard to climb the huge sand berms built by the Israelis. I wasn’t able to climb up without any kit (although I have a bad leg), but you get a very good idea of the problems the Egyptians had in getting across and how the use of high pressure water hoses was critical in their successful capture of the bar lev line

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 2nd December 2008, 08:21 PM د. يحي الشاعر غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 4
    د. يحي الشاعر
    شاهد على العصر

افتراضي

Then on to the Monument of final victory or something equally dumb that sits on the banks of the suez canal.

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 10th October 2012, 01:56 PM د. يحي الشاعر غير متواجد حالياً
      رقم المشاركة : 5
    د. يحي الشاعر
    شاهد على العصر

افتراضي

!For Medical Professionals Only

يرفع بمناسبة ذكري يوم حرب العبورالخالدة ، أكتوبر 1973

د. يحي الشاعر

رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

جزء - 1 المتحف الحربي المصري "البانوراما" عن حرب العبور الخالدة .. أكتوبر 1973

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
    الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
    جزء - 12 الصور الأسرائيلية عن حرب العبور الخالدة .. أكتوبر 1973 د. يحي الشاعر نصر اكتوبر 1973 11 10th October 2012 03:57 PM
    جزء - 11 الصور الأسرائيلية عن حرب العبور الخالدة .. أكتوبر 1973 د. يحي الشاعر نصر اكتوبر 1973 10 9th October 2012 08:53 PM
    جزء - 9 الصور الأسرائيلية عن حرب العبور الخالدة .. أكتوبر 1973 د. يحي الشاعر نصر اكتوبر 1973 7 7th October 2012 07:16 AM
    جزء - 6 الصور الأسرائيلية عن حرب العبور الخالدة .. أكتوبر 1973 د. يحي الشاعر نصر اكتوبر 1973 5 3rd October 2012 08:17 PM
    جزء - 1 من الصور الأسرائيلية عن حرب العبور الخالدة .. أكتوبر 1973 د. يحي الشاعر نصر اكتوبر 1973 10 2nd October 2012 07:49 PM

Currency Calculator
    Your Information
    RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML